• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Persona: The New Awakening

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Throughout the day, you can’t stop thinking about your dreams. You hear the bell ring, and go out into the hall. Everyone is in the hall as usual, as the bell rang, but somethings off. While you’re exiting school, you pass by the first year floor. You see what it is. A first year teacher is yelling at Okumi. You wonder why, as Okumi seemed like a very responsible student, always getting her work done, and never being late. You see the teacher look like she is about to hit her. You are very concerned now. You go over, not believing whatever the hell the teacher is spitting up. “Excuse me, is there a problem here?” You ask. Both Okumi and the teacher turn to you. “J-Justin, I...” Okumi starts, but doesn’t finish. “What do you have to do with it, boy? Can’t you see what she’s done?” The teacher says, with a calm, satanic voice. “The little bitch has called me out for doing something wrong in class. I certainly don’t think this matter has you inside...” she continues. “Ma’am, I don’t believe you. Okumi is the hardest studier and greatest student I’ve ever met, she would’ve call you out unless you were doing something wrong. And I don’t think you have the right to call that.” You say, clearly pissed off at this teacher. “Well... if your going to do it too... I might as well tell your home room teacher, Mr.Komodai. Justin, was it?” She says, her blood red eyes staring into your soul. She seems like your average play girl, perky, drawn out, a female stud, if you put it. The teacher is shorter than you, and acts very calmly, her deep brown hair bringing out her personality with perfection. You have a feeling you’ll become enemies with this teacher. “Come on, Okumi. Let’s get out of here.” You say, grabbing her hand, and leaving the building. Okumi is crying a bit, but you shield it for her. You turn to look at her, and hug her lightly. “What was that about?” You ask. “I promise Justin, she is the living devil in this school. Her seductiveness keeps all the boys from doing anything, and she treats the girls like we don’t exist. The only thing keeping her from giving as horrible grades is the law.” She says, crying her eyes out. You wonder if your other friends know about her. You decide to wait for Candi and/or Hanako.

Hanako walked out of class, yawning. She couldn't stay awake, sitting in class and listening to something like whatever history has taught in life. She went down the stairs to the first floor and notice that teacher and did her best to stay out of her sight. Hanako sighed in relief when she got out of the building and notices Justin with a first year student bawling her eyes out. She recalls the student to be Okumi as they have met at least once before. Out of concern, she approached the two. "Hey, Justin! What's wrong with Okumi-Chan?" She asked.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Uhmm... uh... I...” Okumi stuttered, still in shock. You turn to Hanako. “Hey, Hanako, do you know of a first year teacher that treats students badly? I caught one yelling at Okumi, for no apparent reason. Also, Okumi says that the school won’t do anything about her.” You say, gripping Okumi a bit tighter. You want to make sure she’s comfortable. She blushes a bit more, but hugs you back.

[4/13/19]

Last edited:
The mention of that first year teacher ticked Hanako off. She knew that the she-devil would berate the female students, but to make one cry? It is unforgivable to Hanako. "WHAT?! That no good son of a bi-!" She cut herself before looking at Justin. "S-sorry 'bout that... But we can't just stay here and do nothing! I say, we give that lich bit of payback!" Hanako emphasised on her last word.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
( Looks like a new Villain Has arisen)

You hear what Hanako says. You think about it a bit, but aren’t sure of it. What should you say?

‘Great plan!’
‘Maybe not...’
‘I don’t know.”

You decide to tell Hanako that you’re not sure. “Listen, Hanako. I seem to hate that teacher about as much as you do all ready, but I don’t know about revenge. Maybe we could, but not right now. Let’s try to find some mud to sling, or dirt to throw.” Okumi looks at both of you with a bit of fear in her eyes. “A-are you sure about that? You kn-know, you could get into some serious trouble. I don’t think you should, unless you have a really good plan. But, I’m happy that you care about me...” she said. You’re glad she’s there, and happy to see you. “Oh, have you seen Candi nearby? I think we need her opinion on that devil.” You ask.

"Dunno, Candi's probably heading out of class right now." Hanako shrugged, turning her attention to Okumi. "Don't worry, Okumi-chan. I've done a lot of things before. And I haven't even started on the best ones. He he he." She snickered.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You decide to look around for Candi. She probably knows something about this teacher. Okumi stays by Hanako, as she waits for you to go home. Your walking around the school, trying to find Candi. You decide to text her, considering you have a cell phone. “Where are you? I need to talk to you.” You text. You then wait at the entrance of the building.

(Just for clearance, it is the end of the day. We can start skipping the unimportant school days now)
[4/13/19]

Candi texted Justin back "I'm just in the library, doing a few things, you can still come by though" She was mainly reading a few books and drawing.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You make your way down to the library. It’s quite big, considering you haven’t been to it yet. You see Candi, reading and drawing, an walk over to her. You sit in he chair next to her, and decide not to be nosy. You instead ask her about the matter you came for. “Have you seen that first year teacher that almost abuses all the girls? My cousin, Okumi, was being chewed out for no apparent reason. Hanako wants to get revenge, but I’m not so sure...” you say.

[4/13/19]

Candi looked over at him "Yeah I've heard of that teacher, its a bit concerning, but... why seek revenge? I mean I would but it's not like they'res anything I could do." she sighed and looked around for a bit "But yeah I understand what you mean."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You nod your head. “Thank you, Candi. Well then, I need to get going back to my house. It was nice to talk to you.” You said. You pick up your things, but decide to peruse the library. Your trying to find a book to read, but aren’t sure which one to choose...

[4/13/19]

Last edited:
Candi Smiles at him "No problem, I might think about coming over to your house sometime soon." She went back to reading her few books, which were mostly on legends and myths.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You find a book about some myths and legends, seeing if anything is documented about the things in your dreams, or the mirror. “Sounds fine by me. I’ll see you later!” You say as you wave Candi goodbye, and go to the bus, picking up Okumi on the way. You say goodbye to Hanako as well. Once you’re home, Okumi goes to study, while you go to your room. You read the book quite a ways through, but to no avail. You then see reaction from the mirror once more. It’s waverying, and you see a faint picture of Okumi’s tormentor. You jump back, as it becomes more detailed. You stick your hand through the mirror once more. “You’re next, you little brat!” The teacher says, but with a wierd shadowy voice. It grabs your hand, but backs off. You’re a bit creeped out, but are somewhat certain that thing can’t get through. You go to bed, a bit exhausted...

“Welcome back to the Velvet Room.” Says a voice, but not Igor’s. This time, it’s Victoria’s. She has such a crystal clear sophisticated voice. “Ah, a bit confused are we? You’ll be awakening soon, you’ll understand...” she says. “I have high hopes for you...” Igor says, before you fade to black. You awake for school the next day, a bit more on edge.

[4/14/19]

Candi soon walked out of the library and headed home, she was a bit concerned about the teacher and other students.
The next day she walked to school and came across the teacher, she was just watching to see what was happening.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Hey, can I speak with you for a moment?” The teacher asked a female first year. “So I’ve heard you’ve been spreading horrible rumors about me? Well, I need to fix that... that boyfriend of yours is such a nice guy for telling me! We’ll talk about this later...” she says, making the student shudder in fear. You overheard this whil standing next to Candi. The teacher eyes the both of you, and shoots you another one of her famous satanic smiles. She then walks into her class. You arrive in Mr.Komodai’s class, and are called over by him after class. “So, I hear you’ve been making trouble with the first year teacher? Well... I don’t blame you.” He says, a devilish but serious expression on his face. “That woman... she gets her way with the other male, and even female teachers... but I’m not stupid enough to follow her. And I’m glad you aren’t either. By the by, what made you intervene with her?” He asks, inquisitively. You tell him about how she was bossing around Okumi, you cousin. “Shimoda-chan? Well... I’ll look out for her as well, okay? In the meantime, stay out of trouble. You may go now.” He finishes. You feel you’ll get closer to him later. You finish your day at school, and wait for Candi, ready to discuss what you both saw, as well as the conversation with Komodai.

[4/14/19]

Candi looked at the teacher's smile and look pretty weirded out by it, but also knew she was up to no good. Candi then goes over to see Justin. "How can anybody turn a blind eye to that?! I mean its happening in front of everyone's noses" She said to Justin.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“I have no clue...” you say, remembering back to the mirror. You began thinking if you should tell Candi about the mirror or not again. You could easily prove it, but you’re not sure. It’s obvious something is on your mind. You shake it off, hoping Candi won’t notice. “Komodai talked to me after class. He told me that he knows about that teacher. He also said he’d look after Okumi with us.” Okumi walks up to hear that last part. “I’m glad you guys care about me, but I don’t think there’s anything we can do about Ms. Temashimi...” she says, revealing the teacher name. You hug her, comforting here a bit. “Well then, let’s get home. Maybe you’ll feel better there.” You say. Before you go, you turn to Candi. “Anything else we need to discuss?” You ask before you go.

(Just letting you know, I skipped to the end of the day like they normally do in the Persona games)

[4/14/19]

(Ok)
Candi Speculated on what was on Justin's mind, she didn't bother to ask what it was but it did bother her a bit. She then nodded her head at Justin "Do you think I should come over to your house, you know since we're friends."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
(Excuse me, I felt a bit embarrassed about saying that. I SHOULD have said that I’ll be skipping to the end of the day if it’s not important)

You look at Candi with a blank stare, but that becomes a smile, and you agree. “Yeah, sure! I haven’t had company over since I got here. Oh, wait. Are you okay with that, Okumi?” You ask her. She nods, a bright smile on her face. “Very well. We take the bus home, our stop is this way. Just letting you know, the room I’m staying in is a basement.” You tell her, warning that it’s not the best room placement in the world. You REALLY hope the mirror doesn’t act up.

Cand smiled and nodded to him "Yeah I understand you live in a basement, but I don't really mind if you lived in a trailer or attic." She then followed Justin to the bus stop. "So you don't really need to worry that much."

Hanako walked down the road as she pulled out her phone, texting to Justin. "Hey, Justin. How's the talk to Candi? Did she agree on taking revenge?" She send the message as Hanako continued her way to the bus stop.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You see a text come up on your phone from Hanako. “She’s not sure... she’s coming over to my house right now. I can discuss it further there, if you want.” You text back. You then arrive at the bus stop near your house. You step out of the bus, and walk the short distance towards your house. “Here we are. This is where I’m staying for the year.” You say. You open he door for Candi and Okumi. Iyoku is off of work early today, so he greets them. “So I see you’ve brought a friend home today! I’m Iyoku Shimoda. You can call me what you like.” Iyoku says. You wait for Candi’s answer to the hospitality.

[4/14/19]

Last edited:
Hanako recieved the message and had to reread it twice. "Wait, Candi, at your house? And you want me to come as well? Well aren't you a little daring. Guess you just can't keep it to yourself, huh?" She giggled before sending the message as the bus arrived.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You recieve another text message from Hanako. “Yeah, meet us here soon if you wanna talk more about it. I live in the first house when your waking straight after getting off at the West Outskirts stop. See ya in a bit, I guess.” You say. You then listen on to Iyoku.

As Hanako received the message from Justin, she got on the bus. "Oh there. I"ll be there in a jiffy. Don"t start anything without me!" She send the message and texted to someone else. "Hey, Hinami. I'm gonna be a bit late back okay? I promise I'll be back before it gets late."

Candi smiled at Ikyoku “It’s very nice to meet you, I’m Candi, a friend and classmate of Justin.” She then looks around for a bit. “Looks like a pretty nice place.”

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Oh, don’t flatter me..” Iyoku says, with a peachy smile. “Feel free to get anything you want. Oh, Justin, why don’t you show her to your room? I bet she’ll like the way you organized it” he said, trying to tease you. You remain completely calm, and nod, directing Candi to your room. “By the way, Hanako is coming as well. She said not to really discuss anything until she gets here.” You say. You aren’t sure how Candi will respond to your living area.

Candi nodded and headed down to Justin's room, she thought it looked nice, even if it was in a basement. "Oh well ok." she then looked over at the mirror for a bit.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You watch the mirror stay completely still, and are relieved. “I found that while cleaning up. I decided to leave it alone, it was pretty nice.” You say. You then text Hanako. “You almost here? I don’t know how long I can keep Candi entertained.” You ask. All that’s on your mind now is Temashimi.

Candi then decided to touch the mirror a bit, something about it seemed off,once she tried to touch it she saw her hand go through the Mirror and freaked out almost instantly. "W-what was that, what is that thing!?!

As Hanako got off the bus, she checked the message Justin has sent. "Just got off the bus. I'll be ther in a moment." She send the message and walked to the first house like Justin said and rang the door bell. 'I hope they haven't started on the plan yet'

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You see Candi freak out about the mirror. You run over to pull her out, but you end up tripping and you both fall through the mirror. You end up back in that other world, all creepy and wierd. You look in front of you to see a giant mansion, that looks somewhat like layout of your school. You’re really freaked out about this, but remain calm. You go to Candi try to calm her down and apologize. “Sorry! This is only happened one other time! I didn’t mean to trip.” Okumi opens the door. “Ah, Hanako-senpai! Justin and Candi are downstairs in the basement. Just through here.” She directs her.

"The basement? What are they doing down there? Hopefully nothing out of the ordinary if you catch my drift." Hanako winked at Okumi before walking down the stairs to the basement. "Helloooo... Hey, where are you two?" She said out loud, looking around the basement. "Heey! Okumi! They're not down here!" Hanako yelled up the stairs.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You hear Hanako call out for Okumi. She must have just got here. Instead of going through the mirror to get back, you decide to pull her in. You stick your hand back through the mirror, seeing if she would grab it and come through. You aren’t sure how she’s going to react to this, but you try anyways.

Hanako turned around and nearly shrieked at the sight of a hand appearing out of the window. "What the heck..." She walked up to the mirror as she stayed away from the hand as she looked at the mirror, questioning on what to do as she placed her hand on the mirror. Once placed, her hand suddenly phased through as she nearly tripped from the unexpected moment. "What is this...?"

Candi still seemed a bit freaked out "Where am I and what is this place!? Why does that place look like our school?" she almost couldn't calm down, this was just one strange place.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You see Hanako’s hand phase through the mirror. You decide to pull her all the way through. You aren’t sure if she’ll be mad at you, but you think it’s kinda funny as well. You then look back at the mansion. You hear Candi freaking out very badly. “I don’t know, Candi... I kinda want to explore it. But I won’t unless you feel the same” you say, trying to boost courage(and get her to stop freaking out).

"Wooah!!!" Hanako exclaimed from the sudden tug as she went through the mirror. She then landed onto the ground as she pushed herself up while rubbing her forehead. "Oow, what pulled me- What the heck!" Hanako yelled as she saw the mansion in the strange world. Her attention was then on Justin as she got up and held him by the shoulders, shaking him. "What the heck is this place?! Why is there a mansion here?! Wait, you're the one who pulled me in, weren't you?!"

Candi calmed down a bit and looked at Justin "Yeah we should explore the place a bit, this place is way too strange. But I guess it's for the best."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You are shaken violently by Hanako, and finally let go. You’re as dizzy as ever, but manage not to fall down. “Yeah, that was me. I didn’t know you were gonna fall, though.” You say, smirking. “Honestly, I don’t know what this place is. I’ve only been here once, and I backed out immediately. But, since we’re here, again, I kinda want to explore some more. Let’s go.” You say, and bravely start towards the mansion.