• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson AU RP

Markus entered the common room in the big house and sat down in front of a white screen. He waited for the crybaby and Horse-Man to come as well. He noticed another new face when he entered the big house and rolled his eyes. “Seriously, how many people are there in here?” He thought. This one looked pretty confused though so he assumed she was another one like himself and the crybaby. A new camper. How did Horse-Man already drop off a new camper? And where was he?

Chiron chuckled when he was asked if he was going to hurt the new camper. It wasn’t an uncommon question for a 3000 year old centaur.
“No I won’t. I’m here to train you to defend yourself when you eventually go out into the world again. There are tons of monsters out there that would very much like to hurt you. So you could say i’m here to prevent that from happening” he replied. He entered the big house and motioned for the boy to follow him.
“There are more new campers in here who are waiting for me to put on the introduction movie. You can go ahead and find yourself a seat and when the movie is over, we’re gonna go to the dining pavilion and eat” he said.

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
Chloe walked through the Big House until she came to large room with a projector on one side and a screen on the other. There were chairs set up like a small theater. There were a couple of other kids already sitting in sits. Her heterochromia eyes scanned the room quickly before she picked a seat. She sat down and set her bad between her feet. She sat quietly for bit, looking around, before leaning over to one of the others (Markus). “What exactly are we waiting for?”

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Brendan was quite relieved the Man Horse wasn't going to hurt him but a movie with other new campers that made him scared again. Their opinion of him, how they see him, are they gonna hurt him? These are all questions that flood his brain as soon as he saw them. Although these fellow campers are also new to this so it could be a great first impression but you can never be so sure. Brendan took the seat on the far right end with the least social interaction. It had the best view, least social interaction, and best way to take in all the information. Now all he had to do was watch.

Last edited:
Markus turned to face the girl that was already inside the room when he arrived. She didn't know? Horse-Man didn't tell her? Wow. If he hadn't already had 0% respect for this place already, he did now.
"We're here to see 'an introduction movie' apparently. I have no idea what that means or why it's necessary" Markus said and shrugged. He leaned back in his chair and faced the screen. After a few more seconds, Horse-Man entered again with another new victim who sat down a bit further away from everyone else. Markus cursed himself for not thinking of that. He didn't trust anyone in here and would very much like to keep his eyes on everyone. Now he would have to listen for sounds coming from behind him too.

Horse-Man put on the projector and left the room after telling everyone to go to the dining pavilion after the movie. They were all supposed sit with the most ADHD filled one's because 'they hadn't been admitted'. Which made Markus facepalm internally. He hoped whoever his 'godly parent where, would admit him soon so he wouldn't have to spend more time with those idiots

After the movie

Markus exited the big house and went towards the dining pavilion as Horse-Man instructed. He didn't wait for any of the other campers, he just walked off. He came to the dining pavilion and sat down, waiting for his chance to grab some food. He was surprised to see that the other campers just had food appear on their plates as if by magic. "Okay, that's weird. Do you just think about which food you want and then it'll appear? Worth a shot... pancakes" he thought and, just as he thought, there were pancakes infront of him. Huh. Maybe the place wasn't that bad after all. Then he noticed all campers get up from their seats and go to a purple brazier in the middle and taking a big piece of their food and throwing it into the fire. "I take back what i said about this place maybe actually being good. But i guess it makes sense..." he thought again and did the same procedure to his food and the thought of trying to communicate to his godly parent struck him so he just asked to be addmitted as soon as possible and then went back to the table to eat.

Jason watched the movie. It showed some of the things that had caused him some problems in the past. Like how his ADHD was more along the lines of battle instincts from his godly parents side of things. When the movie was over Jason took the time to walk with the others to the dining hall and took a seat with the others of his "cabin". He hoped to not be there for long. He hated the way the others were so loud and obnoxious. Thinking of what he wanted to eat a plate with a large pizza appeared. Taking a slice and throwing it into the fire, he made a prayer to whoever his godly parent was that they would save them from the awful cabin of noise and loudness. He then took his spot back at the table to eat his pizza and tried not to engage others into conversation.

A black raven with gold tipped wings, stood elegantly near the dining pavilion. She was watching two campers talking one was a girl with brown hair and the boy had a snake tattoo. The raven had been a staple of the camp for a long time now. Well over a hundred years the raven had watched over the camp, waiting for her time to strike.

JPSomeone

Brendan followed suit with all the other noobs like him to the pavilion. He watched as the first two people looked at their plates with full concentration then suddenly... *PoOF* A large circular food. *poof* A smaller circular food. Man, I can think of any food I want? But I shouldn't maybe Uncle Jessie will catch me eating without his permission. On cue, Brendan's stomach began to growl as loud as it possibly could. Maybe a little wouldn't hurt... He looked at his plate and magically a slice of bread appeared. Taking 3/4 of his bread he did what everyone else did and putting into the fire. Dad, where ever you are, I hope we can hang out sometime. Then he ate that little piece of bread he wished for.

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Doris Cartwright was unusually quiet for the most part, but gained her energy back after the movie. "Man, that was boring...", she said to herself, and was still new to this whole camp thing. She did what everyone else was doing, though was annoyed of the line. When she saw the food being produced out of thin air, she gasped. "How do you do that?", she asked herself. She shyly took a plate and braced for the worst. What... hummus and cauliflower? She gagged. Unbeknownst to what she did, she thought of the worst outcome, which was hummus and cauliflower. She saw how people put their food in the fire and laughed. Why would she want to do that? Stubbornly, she skipped the whole fire-thing and sat down by a kid with seemingly white hair and jeans (Jason). She dipped the cauliflower in the hummus with a disgusted expression. "How do you people stand to eat this?", she questioned Jason, not expecting an answer.

Lochlan Fleming was shivering the entire time. He was always in the back, and was ignored. His fear 'dome' of sorts didn't effect anyone here, as they were all demigods. However, Lochlan still remained ignored. He shuddered, thinking of why he was such a wimp. It was most likely because of his father, Phobos, who probably enchanted him with pure fear or something... He didn't even know by this point... Lochlan liked it back in Glasgow, nice and peaceful. He trembled his way to the dining pavilion, this time open to new things. When he saw food appear, he nearly fainted, and it made his aura grow stronger. It seemed every time he got more afraid, the people around him did. He took the plate, just wanting to go home. Spaghetti and meatballs? This time, he was curious. Randomly, a sudden instinct made him throw a meatball of it in a pit of fire. He slowly got to the table, and sat near Markus. He was struck with fear, and his aura was enough to effect a demigod by now.

Last edited:

NDB

Chloe exited the Big House after finishing the video. Greek gods and all that were real? It was a bit of a hard thing to grasp but it certainly did explain a lot of weird things that happened to her. She followed the group of new campers to the dinning area and saw a bunch of campers sitting at different tables. She wasn’t sure which one to sit at until a tall grease smeared camper came up next to her. He smiled at her.

“New here, I take.” Chloe nodded. “Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it. Took me a while. Do you know who your godly parent is?” She shook her head. The big guy shrugged. “The gods can be a little forgetful and may take some time to claim you. But you’ll know when you’re claimed.” He held out a hand to Chloe. “I’m Henry Johnson, son of Hephaestus.” Chloe reached out and shook his hand. “Chloe Verdant, unknown parent.”

Henry chuckled. “Just have some faith and patience. For now, you’ll sit at the Hermes table.” He pointed to an overcrowded and loud table. “Hermes is the god of travel and is always willing to take in those who have not been claimed.”

“Okay, thanks, Henry,” Chloe said. “See you around.” She waved to him and headed over to the table while Henry headed to his. Chloe sat down and looked at the rest of the table. She noticed some of the other campers say food out loud and it would magically appear. She looked at her plate. "Spanakopita and lumpia." On her plate appeared the two requested food items. She saw some campers head to a fire in the middle of the pavilion. Someone sitting at her table noticed the confused look on her face. "We take our food and dump a portion into the fire as an offering to the gods. Most campers do it to their parent." Chloe thanked him and went to the fire. She scraped some of her food into the fire. Who ever you are Dad, I hope you tell me soon. She went back to her seat and began eating.

With a slice of pizza half way to his mouth Jason answered the girl who had asked him a question. "Well most people don't. Frankly I find it kind of disgusting. I much rather have my pizza, which I am very thankful for." With that he took a bite of the slice in his hand. Swallowing Jason told the girl. "You know you could always get another plate and get something else if you do not want what you have now. I mean, it be comman that someone would wish for something random to just see if it would work."

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Well here we are." Alex said when they reached the dining pavilion. He then looked around for the brats he brought in. Instead of just seeing 2 new brats, he saw a lot more. Sigh "Looks like there is a lot new brats. Not just the two i came here with and if I know you, you wanna introduce yourself right?" Alex said with a little smile.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy realised he was late to dinner, he ran to the pavilion and got his plate it filled up with different types of meats, the usual for him and he stepped over to the fire, he through in some for his father, Zeus and then sat by himself at the Zeus table and began to eat, he was used to eating alone after so many years.

Amy was sitting at the Area table, she hated being around her siblings, they were all big and ugly, they picked on people and we're always loud. She put on a facade when she was with them pretending to be just like them, minis the big and ugly part. She ate her food and looked towards the Hermes cabin, she wished she could go back to being new here, maybe there had been a mistake, maybe Area had lied about being her father. She looked back to her table just as they made some joke about Lochlan.

Markus rolled his eyes when another new camper sat down next to him. This one wasn't Jason who he'd started to warm up to so he was immediately on his guard. Though, this one seemed scared and ready for someone to attack him. That feeling that the demigod even gave Markus a shiver down his spine.
"Stop that. What are you doing?" Markus said in anger, while turned to the new demigod. He didn't care for an answer though so he just went back to his food.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Doris laughed. "Yeah...", she looked down at her unappealing dish. She got up from her seat to dump the edibles of the plate into the fire. She coughed and squinted her eyes. The fire was blowing into her direction, so she walked away. She thought of her favourite dish this time, and was reminded of plea sent memories of her father. Unlike most children, it was easy for Doris to move on. After all, now she knew there was even an afterlife! She looked at her dish with relief. It was a fruit salad. Now that was more like it! Happily, she returned to her original position, but couldn't resist picking up conversation again. She took a spoonful of the fruit to eat, though was curious about the pavilion. It was most likely due to her undiagnosed ADhD. She just felt too energized to eat, so she went to talk to Jason, again. "So, what's y'name? Mine's Doris!.", she said in a friendly tone, wanting to get to know someone here.

Lochlan was shocked for a second, before realizing it came from the demigod next to him. He was confused of the topic, and tried to continue on the conversation, even though the demigod turned away to him. "Uh...", he stuttered," Well, eh... What do you mean by th-that?" His speech was a bit chopped up partially due to his accent, which wasn't much better with his usual stutter when first talking to someone.

Jason laughed at the girls exuberance. It was very contagious. Though being more calm and collected in his manner it did not bother him at all that she was a bit distracted by the surroundings. "My name is Jason Blackwell. It is nice to meet you."

Bella smirked at her friend. Thinking of having a little fun with him, she decided to shock him. "Now why would I do that? It is not like there are new campers every few days. You would think I would not want to introduce myself to some of the new brats that are going to be living here." With that she walked off to grab a plate and thought of her favorite food, which was a large garden salad. Taking her fork, Bella scooped up a portion into a bowl and then dumped that portion into the fire for her mother Demeter.

"That thing you're doing. I know it's you. You're making me nervous. And you don't want to do that" Markus said. Maybe this was the boy's godly power? Most likely. Markus didn't like it though. It was, like he said, making him nervous. And when he got nervous he could always hear something crawling beneath the ground, as well as a bunch of weird whispers. And that only made him even more nervous so he had no choice but to swallow his nervosity so whatever was under the surface wouldn't come up. This time however, the nervosity got to him faster than he could swallow it and a mouse made out of pure bones broke out of the ground. "Great. Just great" he thought, scooped up the mouse and put it in his pocket before anyone could see it. Things like that had happened a few times before but he always managed to hide it from people. He hoped that was the case this time too and that he hadn't been too obvious with his movement

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Lochlan was confused of the odd thing Markus was doing, and thought he saw a bone or something. And even more of what he was doing that annoyed him. He wanted to further the interaction, though couldn't think of anything. Pondering, he decided to bring up the topic of their parents. Though he didn't know exactly who is parent was, he hoped Markus knew his. "Oh... um... y'know your old man?", he speculated, and never used the term 'old man' before this moment.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Alex noticed that Bella was just having fun and was gonna reply until he felt something. He felt the power levels raise around the hades brat and move to Bella instantly. "Bella I need you to trust me for a little bit. Please." Alex said in a way that almost sound like begging. He took Bellas arm and pulled her closer to him. Hades was gonna show everyone who his kid was.
Alex used his power to raise a hollow tree stump around them. "This is not gonna be pretty." Alex whispered mostly to himself but he was sure that Bella overheard him.

Bella was not surprised by how Alex had reacted. She too had felt the power start to grow in the air. It would be better to be under cover, but it was a little cramped. Luckily her salad was not spilled and she was able to eat on it within the stump. She looked to Alex and offered him an apple that she had grown from a nearby tree.

Jason was not happy that he was ignored after he had told the girl his name. Taking the last bit of his pizza, Jason walked up and put his plate away. Walking back to where he had left the book before he was taken to the big house, he started to read from where he left off. It was an interesting book. It was about two princes who come to fall in love after a long and treacherous journey. It was a really good book. Not many would find it to be so, but Jason loved to read romantic adventures. What he did not know was that he had started to glow pink as he was walking. It started just outside of the dining pavilion and continued as he made his way to the book. His features began to change and become more beautiful. He seemed to captivate others he had passed and even still as he had sat down to read.

Markus was about to punch the boy in the face. Whenever anyone mentioned his dad, he always came to think about his foster family. And during the last week, that had been a subject he didn't even want to think about. He turned to the boy with rage in his eyes. He knew it was a pretty normal question around here; 'do you know who your godly parent is?' but after the week he had, that question was the drop that made the cup spill so reason was pretty far out the window. He felt the ground beneath him tremble even more than before and this time a hand stuck out, though it didn't get very much further than that. He heard whispers going on around him from the other campers which pointed to the hand underneath him and he saw the boy that took him to camp earlier hide behind a tree stump with a girl, but that didn't matter to him. All of the emotions he had supressed during the week all collapsed here. Mostly because it was a weird day that had made him more upset than any other day. He was just about to throw a punch towards the boy when he noticed something. The pavilion looked darker than before and campers pointed to the air right above him. His anger was replaced (or rather it disappeared for a while) with curiosity rather quickly and he looked above him. That's when he saw a helmet made out of pure darkness. Just by looking at it he could tell that it wasn't the real deal but it still gave him chills. It looked worse for most other campers who mostly hid behind their tables, trying to escape the helmet. Horse-Man came up to him, which was kind of brave considering he was also trembling slightly (but according to the movie, he was 3000 years old so he probably was used to doing this even if it scared him), and kneeled.
"Markus, son of Hades" was all he said. It was like a statement that everyone else seemed to hope wasn't true (except for the Drunk but he was apparently a god himself so he didn't really count).
"Perfect..." Markus said to himself. There were 12 olympian gods and Markus was unlucky enough to not be one of their children. That meant he had to live in the Hermes cabin until he left the camp. On top of that, it felt like a joke that he was the son of a death god when his sister had died not too long ago. He glared around the campers and dared them to speak before sitting down again, though his eyes drifted to where Jason was seated due to the fact that Jason was starting to glow. The other campers noticed it too and seemed to sigh out in relief. "Of course i'm the freak and Crybaby is the hero to save them from me" he thought and rolled his eyes. Horse-Man walked over to Jason to announce his godly parent as well.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stopped eating he did not hide when the boy was claimed by Hades, but his powers acted up slightly shooting a bolt at the boy's table. Did Zeus really dislike Hades that much, he strolled over to the table curious to meet Hades' son. He stood "hello there, sorry for the lightning strike, clearly my old man is not to pleased, but I'm not bothered who your father is. I'm Bellamy nice to meet you." He held out a hand to the boy.

Amy watched in interest a son of Hades how interesting, but of course her siblings lost interest, and instead began to fight with each other, Amy was trying to finish her food but she ended up being dragged into the fight, this was the only thing that made her feel at home with her siblings, the love of fighting. Near the climax of the fighting Amy ended up standing on one guys chest, and hoisting another above her head, all the Ares kids were laughing hysterically.

Markus glared at the boy that came up to him. He was not in the mood for a handshake.
"You can tell your dad that he owes me new pancakes. And we've met already. You're the guy that showed me and Crybaby around. If you're looking to be welcoming to the admitted one's, Crybaby is being admitted a little further down the table right now. Go bother him" Markus said and pointed to where Jason was. He didn't care if it was rude. He was too upset.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Doris didn't know if she'd done anything wrong with that conversation, and simply dropped it. She was sometimes like that, unaware to how conversations are supposed to be preformed and articulated. She was eating her fruit salad when it seemed the lights had been turned off. "Ey, who--", she was about to say before hearing the phrase 'Hades'. Doris was mostly uneducated as she never payed attention in class, though something struck her when she heard that. "Hades...", she whispered under her breath," 'at's 'otta mean somethin'..." When she heard 'Jason', in the conversation with the person who was Son of Hades, she was confused. Then, she realized it might be from earlier, when she didn't socialize. She was observing the behaviour of everyone, just to see who to talk to and who not to talk to. Though she didn't reckon their names.

Lochlan was... I don't know, what do you think? Terrified, frightened, pale, they all describe him. Though nothing could describe him more than [insert Scottish adverb slang here] chilled. This obviously wasn't normal, as it could be observed as fear beyond comprehension. All the major signs plus a few extra. And then that sparked a feeling of everyone staring, which brought even more terror, and thus, his emotions couldn't convey onto his 43 facial muscles, causing a perpetual state of motion, which is a blank stare. It seemed as if he was fine with this whole ordeal, but he was experiencing terror of which transcends physical existence, or shock. I'm not sure if this would drive everyone around him insane or just have no effect because it is stationary in one person's mind, maybe it's random among people? You decide.

When the cententur called out "Jason the son of Aphrodite." Jason was startled by the voice so close to him. That was when he noticed the pink aura around him. Looking up from his book he found that everyone was looking at him and Markus, the boy who had come to camp with him. Markus had a black helmet above his head. If he had remembered his greek myths right, that would make him the son of Hades. Looking above his head, he did not see a symble for his parent, but that would not mean he was not accepted by them. Glad to at least know who his godly parent was, was a good thing. That means he did not have to stay in the Hermes cabin. Thinking it was odd that two gods would claim their childern at the same time, but then with how his parent was it made sense. In all of the stories he had read, Aphrodite was the one who had always wanted to be the main focus and be the star. It made sense that she would do this to upstage another camper. Jason was fine with it, but he had wished that his mother would have waited a little bit. When Jason heard Markus call him a crybaby, he got mad. He did not have a temper most of the time, but the guy barely knew him. Standing up he walked off. He was not about sit there and be insulted. Walking along he found the training area. Taking off his sweater he revealed a light blue tanktop. Facing a training dummie, Jason got into a offensive stance and started to get some of his frustrations out through his hits. He had trained in martial arts since he was little. His father wanted him to be able to protect himself incase of bullies. Letting his emotions carry him he hit the dummy with speed and precision. He maybe a son of the goddess of love, but he had some of his father's fight spirit.

JPSomeone

Brendan felt threatened even though he wasn't even the one being insulted or angered. He didn't want everyone to fight each other and if he heard correctly they would be here for a while learning how to defend themselves. Brendan wasn't just going to let everyone fight each other so he decided to stand up and do something about it. "Eh- Eh- Everyone! Stop fi- fi- fighting!" He said while frantically waving his hands. With his left hand, he had enough wind force to push a cup off the table. With his right hand, few sparks of lightning flew here and there. Of course, though he didn't notice this himself.

NDB

Due to all the commotion, Chloe looked up from her food. She jumped when a lighting bolt struck the table. Chloe realized it came from the Zeus table and spotted a boy walking from that table and apologize to the son of Hades. The son of Hades didn’t look pleased. Chloe shook her head. From what she remembered from the classes, Zeus and Hades were brothers, along with Poseidon, and the three of them seemed to have a love-hate relationship, leaning more towards hate. Chloe shifted her attention back to her food and noticed that it had all been spilled onto the table and floor when she was startled. Her drink had spilled on her shirt, leaving a stain on the front. “Great,” she mumbled as she stood up and grabbed a napkin. She wiped at the stain, trying her best to remove the stain and to her surprise it was working. She was so focused on removing the stain that she didn’t notice a blue glow above her head. The campers sitting around her went quiet and she looked up.

“What?” she asked confused. The camper sitting across from her pointed to above her head, and Chloe looked up. Shimmering above her was a glowing blue trident. Apparently, Poseidon didn’t want to left out of claiming his child.

“Oh great,” Mr. D muttered. “Everyone’s being claimed.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy thought he had seen some other kid create sparks but ignored it when the trident appeared above some girls head. He turned to her "hey there, so Poseidon huh. Well doesn't that make us three a interesting trio, well my name is Bellamy, and I am generally a nice guy". He stood in front of her, he liked making friends and hoped he could count on the daughter of Poseidon as being a new friend.

Amy had moved away from the fight, she had been distracted from the claiming, not really fussed. She decided to head to the training area, she liked it there. When she got there she was so rapt in her own thoughts that walked straight into Jason. She turned to the kid "sorry about that mate, didn't look where I was going. So your the new Aphrodite kid right, well I'm Amy, daughter of Ares." She held out a hand to the boy.

Last edited:
Markus saw that Crybaby left the pavilion and he could definitely understand why. This whole ordeal was overwhelming. He didn't want to be there any longer. He just wanted to leave. So he did. He did it while most people focused on the girl that was now being claimed by Poseidon, Hades brother. There were still people who focused on the skeleton hand underneath the Hermes table (which most likely angered the god but Markus didn't care). He walked right past the hollow tree stump as he tried getting out. As he did, he knocked on it.
"Okay you two cuddle-buddies, you can come out now. Hades has finished claiming me" he said and continued to walk away. He looked back at the table where the Drunk and Horse-Man were seated to see if the god had any objections. The Drunk was too preoccupied not caring about anything to notice.

Jason had his leg up ready to kick the dummy. He had just land a blow to the head of the thing and had put his foot on the ground when he was ran into by the girl who had sat with the roughest looking campers. Being trained to keep his balance, the girl was not able to knock him down. He did tense up for a fight until she had introduced herself. He was still glowing as and his looks had not changed back to normal yet. It will take a long time before the glow faded. "Yeah what gave that away? The pink glowing aura or the way my face just magically changed?" Jason was being sarcastic it was a defense he had learned to use in school, because if not he would be prone to fights and making joked tends to throw them off. Though he should introduce himself. It would be rude for him to just ignor her. "My name is Jason, and yes I am the son of Aphrodite." Facing towards the training dummy again, Jason jumped into the air with a spin and landed a swift kick to the head of the dummy.

"As if, he would be so to get me as his girlfriend." Bella could not control her laughter at the thought of her best friend being her boyfriend it was utterly hilarious to her. Using her control over plants, she was able to part the stump to get out before her friend. She also made sure to make the stump smaller and more compact with Alex still inside. Her eyes was twinkling with mischief as she had done so. Wanting to make sure the guy was ok, Bella had followed him. "So you are the son of Hades cool. It is nice to meet you. I am sorry how everyone is treating you. Also it is just like Poseidon and Aphrodite to try and upstage Hades like that."

Last edited:

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Sigh He couldn't help but sighing all the time. This was such an exhausting day and now being trapped in a tight tree stump didn't help. He used his power to tear down the tree. When he was done it looked like there had never been anything there. He walked after Bella and the brat just to in time to hear what Bella said. "Congrats brat. Looks like your the son of Hades. Just like I thought." Alex said coldly to the brat. Alex might not like his father but one thing he got from him apart from his power was the hate for everything to do with Hades. "I will see you later Bella. Sorry, can't handle being with his son." Alex spun around in an elegant matter making his robe twirl around him

Markus just wanted to be left alone. Why couldn't anyone understand that? Also, it wasn't everyone else that treated him bad. He was the rude one. Not everyone else. He just sighed and looked at the girl.
"I don't care about Poseidon. Or Aphrodite. Not Hades either. I just want to be left alone. This place sucks and i'd rather be anywhere but here. But because i need to train to stay alive in the outside world, i'll stay around for a bit but i'm leaving when i'm ready to fight for myself" he said, being as polite as he could. But it was hard because of his extreme annoyance of everyone. Then the guy that had picked him up in the van came up to them and called him a brat again. Added to that, the guy acted like being a son of Hades was some sort of disease. That made Markus instantly change his mind.
"Alright. I've changed my mind. I'll stay here until i've kicked that guy off his damn pedestal and wipe the floor with his ass" Markus said and glared at the guy as he walked away

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Alex was annoyed when he walked back to his room. He decided that he needed something to cool him off so he took his guitar and walked outside and sat down at a rock. It took him some time to find a song that he wanted to play. He finally decided and started playing and singing.
"There's a blackbird perched outside my window
I hear him calling
I hear him sing
He burns me with his eyes of gold to embers
He sees all my sins
He reads my soul
One day that bird, he spoke to me
Like Martin Luther
Like Pericles~"

(Alex is playing and singing the song "Come join the murder" by The white buffalo & The forest rangers)

Markus didn't bother to wait for a response and just walked off. He still knew he was being rude but he didn't care. He decided to walk to the weapons shed first of all. He grabbed a sword that fitted him and went to the training area to blow off some steam. He found Jason in there, talking to a girl and walked over to him. He found a training dummy right next to him and attacked it with a sword in the gut. He hadn't used a sword before so he was pretty sloppy with his attacks.
"Hey. What's up?" He asked, still concentrated on the dummy. He didn't acknowledge the girl much at all. He only scowled at her when he approached the duo.

(This is Markus actually warming up to someone xD)

Jason was a little surprised to see Markus he was a little warry of him after the name calling, but he would give the guy a second chance. It would be better to at least have some friends who care. The girl who he was talking to was not really someone who wanted to get to know. Seeing Markus try and gut the dummy made him smile. 'I guess I am not the only one who needed to blow off some steam.' Jason thought as he turned back to his dummy. "Hey Markus." He took the time to get out a few more of his frustrations out on the dummy with a few well placed hits. He may not be someone you would think was good at something so physical as marital arts, but it shows that he has had some formal training in the past with it. "Nothing much just wanting to take some time away from everything and just hit something. I thought this might be better then using the drunk as a punching bag. I do not think he would like it that much."

Bella shrugged off the kid walking off. She understood he wanted to be alone so she left it at that. Not about to get in the guys way. Much rather be doing something. Making her way through the camp, she came across Alex and his guitar. Knowing the song he was playing, she decided to join in on the fun. Using her powers to make a violin out of plants. It made a beautiful sound as it was played.

Jessi perched on a low roof overlooking the camp. It did not take the raven to find her target. The kid named Alex and some girl. Taking flight and landing near them, she waited for them to stop. Jessi could be seen staring right at Alex. It looked as if she was contemplating something important.

Markus almost managed to smile. But he didn't. He felt like he didn't deserve happiness after letting his sister die like that.
"I agree. Though it would be nice to kick that guy who brought us here in the ass" he said. He looked at the girl again. He had seen her at the Ares table. Maybe she could help him train faster?
"Hey, are you an Ares kid? I saw you at his table earlier. I uh... would like to have some help training with a sword..." he said, though he stumbled on his words because he felt embarrassed about it.

NDB

Chloe looked at the boy who approached her. It was the kid from the Zeus table. “Poseidon?” she looked at him confused for a moment. “Oh, you mean the symbol thing. I guess so.” She shrugged. “I can finally get out of the Hermes Cabin, no offense to him of course. You just think with all the campers in that cabin, they could make a bigger one. I’m Chloe, by the way. Chloe Verdant.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Amy nodded to Markus, "of course I can train you, don't worry I'm a rare breed of Ares Kid, I'm actually pretty nice to be around. Anyway my name is Amy, Amy Cooke and you are Hades kid right, I always thought it was unfair that Hades doesn't have a cabin, just cause he isn't an Olympian" She held her hand for a hand shake.

Bellamy smiled, "Yeah out of the most crowded cabin to one of the most empty, I guess we're neighbours now, so what's your opinion of this place so far?" he asked with genuine interest. His father didn't try to zap this one, so he assumed he approved. "Oh and I can't wait to see what kind of powers a child of Poseidon has, I mean I can do this", he create a lightning bolt in his hand before dispersing it.

NDB

“It’s only my first day, but it seems like a nice place so far,” Chloe responded. “I’m looking forward to seeing everything.” When Bellamy mentioned the powers of Poseidon, she frowned slightly. “I’m not so sure about what powers I have. I didn’t know any of this existed until today.” She spread her arms open, gesturing to the whole camp. “And what do you mean by neighbors?”

Last edited:

JPSomeone

When the commotion seemed to calm down something shaped like a lightning bolt began to glow over his head. No one seemed to notice it so far, not even himself for that matter. This was also while he was preparing to go to the Herme's cabin to go to sleep. You couldn't blame anyone if they can't see in the dark, cause no one has a vision like that according to history. Somehow though he managed to get to the Hermes cabin without trouble. Now all he had to do was get in... "Hello? Ah- ah- anyone in there?..."

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"You have some hidden talents, Bella. that was really good!" Alex said with a happy grin. "Do you know any other song we can play? I am really in the mood for more singing and playing." Alex said with the happy grin still on his face. Suddenly he got the weird feeling that he was being watched but shrugged it off as his imagination.

Jason smiled at the thought of training. He had always enjoyed doing things like this. It made him feel good knowing that he could defend himself if need be. Though when the dog with glowing red eyes showed up, it kind of freaked him out. He had always had a fear of dogs. They just make him cower and run. Walking to the weapon shed, Jason grabbed a well balanced staff, that was almost perfect for him. Taking his time to get a feel for it, Jason done a few practice swings in the air. It felt good to have one in his hand again. Striking the dummy with the staff was very satisfying. It took a lot of the anger out of him.

Bella smiled at her friend. She had always loved to play music and this was a lot of fun. "Well how about you start playing and I will jump in if I know the song."