• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson AU RP

Markus nodded to the Ares kid. He looked at the sword and figured he might as well use the method 'watch and learn'. He did know that all swords weren't meant for everyone but this was a daughter of Ares, the god of war so she should be able to handle any sword.
"Uh... can you start by showing me?" He asked and cautiously offered the sword to the girl. He tried to move closer to Jason, who obviously had some fighting experience, without the girl noticing so in case she'd try something he'd have to trust Jason to help. He didn't like it, but that's life.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy thought for a second before saying, "I guess it makes sense you wouldn't know your powers Poseidon on just claimed you as his daughter. Oh and your new cabin is basically next to mine, I don't count the Hera cabin in-between she hasn't got any kids anyway." He smiled politely, "so i know this may be personal but what brought you here, was it one of the satyr's or something or someone else?"

Amy smiled and took the sword "sure I'll show you" she stepped over to one of the dummies and began to perform basic thrusts and attacks with the sword, explaining each one she finished off the dummy with a flip over its head decapitating it as she went. She then landed and walked over to Markus, "well you don't have to do that end bit, I just got carried away, but let's see if you can do the thrusts and attacks, then we will move on to parrying".

Jason was not phased by the girl obviously showing off. With her being the daughter of Ares, she did not work hard for her training. It was literally given to her. The pink glow that had been around Jason slowly started to disappear along with the changes that were caused by it. Tossing the staff up in the air and catching it with a spin and hitting the dummy again in the head. Jason may not be gifted like the girl was, but that only made him work harder to train.

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
Chloe nodded in understanding when Bellamy explained the cabin situation. She got a puzzled look on her face as she thought about her answer. “You know,” she said. “It’s funny. My mother brought me here. She seemed to understand everything that was going on. Apparently I had a run in with a cyclops which prompted her to bring me here.” She shrugged. “I’ll ask her about it when I see her again.” She smiled at Bellamy. “Would you mind showing the way to the cabins?”

Last edited:
Markus rolled his eye as the girl made a flip over the dummy. That was just showing off. He took the sword back and made the exact same movements that the girl made, though his rythm and pace was off. As to be expected from someone who had never really used a sword before.
"Thanks. But i'm guessing i need to be faster than that to survive out in the real world. And there must be more movements than what you showed me now" he said. The girl hadn't made a suspicious move against him so he relaxed a bit. That meant that she probably wouldn't attack him all of a sudden, though he was still a little wary off her. She could just be biding her time. He looked at how Jason were doing, he handled himself pretty well with his staff. Not expected from a child of the goddess of love.
"Guess you're not a crybaby after all" he said, though to himself he added; "but you're still annoying".

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Hmm. You had to make this hard on me." Alex said with a thoughtful face. Then the song just popped up in his head. He started playing the starting tune and then started singing while he smile at Bella.
"Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while
Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies
Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?
Let us die young or let us live forever
We don't have the power, but we never say never
Sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip
The music's for the sad man"

(Alex is singing Forever young by Alphaville)

Jason slowly started to work up speed in his swing with the staff. Being well trained in weapons like this, and his time spent working in the color guard of his former band at his old school. It was almost like the staff was an extension of himself. The fluid motion could have been seen as beautiful in the way he moved. It was as if he was moving to song only he could hear.

Bella smiled at the choice of song that Alex had chosen. Bringing up the violin, she started to play a beautiful harmony to Alex's voice. Every note he sung, she would play one as well matching his voice and creating a beautiful duet of voice and instrument.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Brendan decided to muster up the courage and enter the Hermies cabin but something seemed wrong. He couldn't quite get in, the door wouldn't budge. That was funny cause he didn't have any memory of being claimed much less he even seeing anything seemed like a claiming to happen to himself. He wondered to the other cabins to try and open the door but no effort was required to figure it didn't work. The kid didn't try the big 3 cabins because he knew he wasn't in those cabins. "Mr. Half Horse Half Man guy?... I have a- a- an issue."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Amy turned to Markus, "well before you learn more attacking moves, you need better speed, reflexes and you need to learn to block and party." She pointed out an obstacle course, "complete that in under a minute then I will teach you partying and blocking". She stood back and waited to see what he would do.

Bellamy nodded and said "yeah sure, follow me" he then headed off towards the cabins motioning for her to follow. He eventually reached the cabins and ignoring the other cabins he moved to the bigger cabins, he pointed out the Poseidon cabin for Chloe, "there you go, and that one there is where I stay, the Zeus cabin, and in the middle is Hera's cabin, but she is all about the sanctity of marriage so no kids with mortals." He smiled politely and waited to see if she needed anything else.

Markus looked at the obstacle course that the girl referred to. It looked simple enough. But due to his failure earlier, he wasn't sure if he could do it in under a minute. He got himself ready and started to sprint through the obstacle course. There were a few tripwires and other obstacles that he got stuck on so he couldn't make it through the obstacle course in time. He was 5 seconds too late. It frustrated him. But he wasn't gonna give up. He was determined to make it through. He tried again and this time he was more prepared as he now knew were the obstacles were (he still got stuck on some of them) and made it through with 1 second to spare.

NDB

With her bag over her shoulder, Chloe followed Bellamy to the cabins. She looked at the other cabins as they passed by, noticing all the different styles of buildings and each one described the gods. Eventually, they arrived at their destination. Chloe looked at the Zues and Hera cabins. They looked very similar, with Hera’s being a smaller version. The Poseidon cabin wasn’t as grand as the other two, but it looked very modest and definitely described Poseidon.

“Well, thank you, Bellamy,” Chloe said. “I think I should go get settled in. I’ll see you around?”

(Okay, so in order to keep the roleplay going, i've decided to timeskip now. Sorry to those who had things going on but i need to keep the roleplay going)

After training for a bit, Markus went back to the Hermes cabin. He was still upset over having to stay in that one. The worst part right now was that Jason (who was the only one Markus actually could tolerate at camp) now had another cabin to stay in. Hades didn't have a cabin so he was forced to stay with the Hermes children. Who were the most obnoxious brats in this place. He suddenly stopped. "Did i just copy that brittish asshole?" he thought. He shook his head and continued to the cabin. Once he was inside, he saw his housemates running around again and trying to make life miserable for everyone by just being loud. He grabbed a blanket, a mattress and a pillow and tried to go to sleep (which was kind of impossible with kids running around and screaming). Whenever someone tried to prank him, he threatened to summon a few zombies (which he didn't know if he could do that or not but it seemed to work). The kids all eventually fell asleep and that gave him the chance to go to sleep as well.

The next day, Markus immediately left the cabin. He didn't want to be there when he didn't have to so he just left. He went straight for the dining pavilion to get breakfast, gave some of it to Hades and started eating.

Jason had taken a lot of his anger and frustrations out on the training dummies yesterday. Though he did have to find which was his new cabin. He had some help from another blond who shown him to their cabin. It was nice. The place was very stylishly furnished and seemed to be way more calm then the Hermes cabin. He wondered how Markus was fairing in that awful cabin. He hoped to catch up to him before he left, but the boy moved before he could catch up.

In the morning Jason put on some fresh clothing. It seems that his new cabin had some great closet space with a lot to choose from. Wanting something casual he picked out a pair of ripped skinny jeans, he kept his purple converse and pulled on an oversized sweater. He loved the comfy feel of the fabric. Going back to the dining pavilion Jason got some breakfast a plate of blueberry waffles. He did offer some to his mother through the fire. He was glad to know his parent even if he couldn't help, but feel like leaving that cabin would not help him get to know the dark boy who had intrigued him so.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Amy had returned to her cabin to find a note on her bed, it simply read "we saw you helping Hades' kid, tomorrow we're gonna show you how to be a proper child of Ares, you don't seem to be getting it despite all of the years you've been here" she decided to ignore it and go to sleep.

The next morning she woke up and most of her cabin were gone, "they must have gone to breakfast" she thought and left the cabin, just before she reached the cabin a group of about 10 Ares kids stepped out on front of her, "come on guys, were all siblings" she said in an attempt to avoid what came next. It didn't work, two of them grabbed her arms, she threw one to the ground kicking him in the groin, but another replaced him, they dragged to the ground where another two came to restrain her legs, then the final 5 began kicking her in the legs, arms, stomach and head saying things like "your too nice" "Ares kids don't help the others train" "Ares kids shouldn't been seen talking to an undead looking weakling".

Bellamy had gone to his cabin and slept pretty well, he felt strange that morning, like he could sense a strong source of electricity nearby, which seemed odd, there wasn't much electricity around camp and there wasn't any new power plants nearby, so what was this feeling, another child of Zeus? or something else. He decided to head to the big house to find Chiron.

NDB

Chloe entered her cabin and settled in for the night. She had a rather peaceful first night to her surprise and fell asleep quickly. When she woke up, she wasn’t sure what to expect during her full first day. Chloe decided to take a good look around her cabin and noticed that it definitely needed to be cleaned up. Planning to deal with that later, Chloe got ready, dressing in shorts and t-shirt and stepped out of her cabin. She decided to use the morning to explore the camp.

——

Henry woke early and went straight to the forge after getting dressed. It always bothered him when he had projects that needed to be completed. He often skipped breakfast so he kept a stash of food and snacks in a small fridge in the forge. He grabbed a banana and a bottle of OJ from the fridge, offering some to the hearth they had in the forge to his father, and got to work.

JPSomeone

Brendan slept inside the Hermes cabin, only after someone led him in. He couldn't help but feel like he didn't belong in that cabin or any of the minor god's cabins for that matter. He had a feeling he was the son of one of the big three but that was a huge stretch, even for himself. As those thoughts finished he was waking up and getting dressed.

He did his daily routine consisting of brushing his teeth, taking a shower, and putting on deodorant (ALOT of middle schoolers need that). Then he was amazed at his new wardrobe, but he decided to stick to some basic stuff: white shirt, brown jeans, and some white jays to match his style. Only then did he walk out the door to get his share of breakfast.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Lochlan slept in the Hermes Cabin, though Doris slept in the Chronos Cabin. It was considerably cold in there, much to her distaste. She felt like she belonged in somewhere nice and sunny, with flora covering the landscape. She rubbed her eyes, and woke up to an empty cabin. "Crap...", she said, though rather monotone. She slowly made her way to do her morning routine, then burst out of the cabin with a sigh. She so far hated it here, including training. She swore that she probably could've died back there. She was just a normal girl from Leeds, that's all she ever wanted. Doris started to take in consideration of her father died. Wait. No. He couldn't of. She nearly came out in tears, though her eyes watered, she kept a very normal look. Melancholy, she picked out satisfactory clothing articles, not too thrilled. Doris really wanted this day to end as soon as it started, and nearly shed a tear whilst heading to breakfast. She saw Jason once she entered the pavilion, and thought someone familiar might cheer up her day. She got a plate of toast and bacon, again being stubborn, didn't throw it away in the fire. She sat down by Jason, immediately assuming a friendship.

Lochlan was rather cheerful in the morning, but then he realized someone put his mattress on the floor and there was a wad of gum in his hair. At least people were paying attention to him! And it's been the first time in six years he hasn't had night terrors, so that's always spiffing! He did his morning routine as chipper and content as could be humming the tunes of 'Loch Lomond' while he went through it. He didn't know why, but he felt he belonged here now. He headed toward the pavilion, though felt a little nervous at the thought of seeing Markus, his attitude in the cabin wasn't jolly you could say... He tried to pinpoint his father last night, before he went to sleep. he presumed he must be something in relation to fear, though he didn't know any deities related to that, so he dropped it. A better question is why wasn't he claimed yet... Lochlan pondered at the question, barely touching his food.

Jessi was flying around, being hungry she decided to take an apple from the Alex kid. She hated that he had the key to her being free from the curse that she was under. If she knew how to get into the guys cabin she could break the spell that she placed on herself. The stupid brat deserved it for hogging the one thing that could help her to become human again.

Markus started thinking as he ate. He thought about what perks he could have as a son of Hades. Maybe it wasn't bad after all. Maybe, just maybe, he could see his sister again. But there was the fact that he would have to put up with the children of Hermes. Or maybe he didn't? He could just leave if he wanted to. He could try to seek out his dad. Hades needed somewhere to live too, didn't he? He thought back to the introduction movie and thought about whether or not Hades was mentioned there. He couldn't remember anything from it. Great. Just great. Hades wasn't even welcome in a freaking introduction movie. He finished his food and then he went to the training area. He grabbed the sword where he left it and started training again.

After training for a while, he got the urge to try out his powers, starting small. He sat down on the ground as if he was about to meditate and put his hand on the ground. He concentrated just a little and managed to get out a small skeleton mouse from the ground without any problems. It was cute so he decided to keep it. He scooped it up and held it in front of his face.
"I'm gonna call you... Larry" he said and put Larry in his pocket, before going back to training.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Alex had gone to sleep a little later than he usually would. After he had played with Bella for a while he just sat up and thought about his next move. He knew what he had to do but the question was how to do it. After a while, he came up with a plan. It was gonna happen tomorrow night.. He was actually lucky that he got hurt now. He couldn't go on missions.

When Alex woke up the first thing he did was take an apple and go outside. Right, when he was gonna eat it a bird came and took it. A bird for gods damn sake. He chased the bird around for a bit before he came close to the Ares camp and heard something going on. He stopped chasing the bird around for now and decided to get a closer look. He heard what they said, it annoyed him to no end. Sure, He might not like Hades or Hades children but this was just plain wrong. These were the half bloods that didn't deserve their godly blood. These were the ones he wanted to rid the world of. Sigh "Looks like gotta help this kid out a bit" Alex thought to himself. He slowly walked over to the group "Let her go.. No wait don't i can do it for you" He said as he gather enough power to hold the kids that were hitting the girl. "I will report you to big D. Also Clarisse will know." He then walked over to the girl. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Amy stood up, she turned to the younger boy, "yeah, I'm fine, they've been doing it for over 3 years now, I'm not bothered, if they hadn't held me down I would of beaten the all, the only Ares kid I have never beaten is Clarisse, their just pissed that I'm that good at fighting whilst also being a nice person". She brushed herself off "names Amy by the way, I'm going to breakfast you coming?" she asked.

Bellamy was walking to breakfast when he passed a smaller kid (Brendan @JPSomeone) as he passed the kid he felt a rush and a spark bounced between them. He turned to look at the kid "wait are you a son of Zeus" he said to the boy with a slightly shocked. He looks the kid up and down, was this kid really his half brother.

JPSomeone

(At this moment the OC list became useful to Thank you)

A giant muscular boy came to talk to a bit over average height Brendan. This guy definitely had the leader build to say least. Then when he popped the question about the big 3, Brendan almost made a run for his money. "You s- s- see, I don't reh- really know..." Brendan said while he tried to maintain a good neutral emotion.

If this big guy is questioning what god father I have, I may have been right. Then again what if I ride our the storm and hear I'm wrong. This is such a huge gamble, I don't wanna do this. Maybe there's an easier way to figure out who dad is. He didn't know what he looked like on the outside but on the inside he was freaking out to say the least.

Last edited:

NDB

Chloe found herself on the beach, staring out over the ocean and towards the horizon. She always felt the most at peace when she was near the ocean. The ocean glistened, reflecting the sunlight off the water. Her eyes started to reflect the state of the sea: bright blue and green and sparkling. Chloe took off her shoes and socks and walked into the ocean until she was knee deep. The water wasn’t too cold, wasn’t too hot; it was just perfect to her. As she stood in the water, sea creatures started to swim up to her. She watched them swim towards her and then stopped, forming a semicircle around her. Chloe stood there in awe as the sea creatures just sat there in front of here. Suddenly, she heard voices coming from the sea creatures. Some were saying ‘Lady’ and others were calling out ‘Lady Chloe.’ She jumped and let out a small scream, completely caught off guard and the sea creatures all scattered back to the ocean.

Markus was almost exhausted after training. He left the training area with a bunch of skulls and hands sticking up from the ground. He started heading for the lake to just sit down and relax. He had already eaten so he wasn't hungry so he wouldn't go to the dining pavilion again. And he hated his cabin like the plague so he stayed away from there as well. He heard a scream from the beach and looked in that direction. He sighed and changed his plan to go to the lake and headed for the ocean instead. Down there he found that Poseidon girl that was admitted yesterday. He didn't hold that against her. She didn't have any power over whether or not she'd get admitted. If he'd hold it against anyone it'd be Poseidon himself. But this close to the ocean he probably shouldn't say anything about it.
"Hey, are you okay?" he asked nonchalantly.

Last edited:

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Alexander nice to meet you." Alex said politely. "And I can't go to breakfast. Gotta bird I need to chase. You have a nice breakfast and don't get into more trouble now. I am gonna report this incident to big D." Alex said and then walked away. He was looking for a gods damn bird that stole his gods damn apple. He then saw the bird and chased after it... again..

Jason saw the girl sitting beside him, but he could not be bothered to speak to her. A list of things needed to be done before he can start socialising with others. Like where can he find something decent to read. He had finished his book from yesterday while in his cabin. Maybe he should find Markus and talk to him. Standing up and putting away his plate, Jason walked out of the dining pavilion and started wondering around. He hoped to spot the guy who had captured his interests. Markus seemed like someone who was the complete opposite of himself, yet they were so well matched. Hearing a scream come from where the ocean meets the camp, Jason ran over to see what was the problem. Finding the girl in stress over something and Markus there as, he decided to slowly approach.

Jessi had sat on top of the Ares cabin as she munched on the apple. It served the guy right. When the fight was broken up, she was very disappointed. It was just starting to get good. Taking off again after being spotted, Jessi flew over the guys head and dropped the apple. She sent it barreling right towards his face. She had eaten her fill and now wanted to give it back with a little thwack to the face.

NDB

Chloe stepped out of the water, still a little unsettled about the talking sea creatures. She figured it was some sort of child of Poseidon thing, but it was still unexpected. She also noticed that her legs and feet were completely dry as she stood on the beach. More powers of Poseidon didn’t realize she had. Hearing someone ask if she was alright, Chloe looked up and saw the child of Hades.

“Yeah, I’m okay,” Chloe said, her face a little red with embarrassment. She didn’t expect anyone to show up. “The sea creatures started talking to me, and I wasn’t exactly prepared for that.” She also saw another kid (Jason) approaching. Chloe internally groaned. She didn’t exactly want a crowd growing over nothing.

"That would be pretty scary. I've never really liked the sea much. Didn't understand why until yesterday. Poseidon, Hades and Zeus apparently hate each other even if they're brothers" Markus said calmly. Okay, he recently found out there are people with goat and horse legs. Talking sea creatures weren't the most absurd thing he had heard about now. He looked at Jason as he approached them.
"Hey. I would advise you two to stay out of the training area right now. Atleast until it's cleaned up. I tried using my powers earlier so there's a bunch of hands and skulls sticking up from the ground" he told them. Larry took that as a chance to introduce himself. He looked out from Markus's pocket and squeaked even though he was made of bones and nothing else.

"Hey at least that is more useful then this." Jason thought for a moment and his clothing changed. He was now wearing a large mink coat, with a black v-neck underneath, a pair of black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. "This will be good for practical purposes, but how am I supposed to defend myself with changing clothing." With another thought he changed back to something less outlandish. He had on a black leather jacket, a nirvana tee, black ripped skinny jeans, and dark red converse. "At least I will be able to be ready for any party. Which I hate, I am always the one that people want to know, and most of the time I whisked off to dance with this person. Then they proceed to tell me about their daughter and how she would be perfect for me." Jason huffed as her got into a big rant about how he was treated in parties. Then hearing how his cabinmates loved them and was planning to throw another one this friday. He hoped to be able to find a way out of it. He would much rather be reading by the lake then being in a party where he would have to talk to people who all wanted to be the center of attention. He hoped he was wrong about some of his dormmates and hoped they would turn out rather pleasant. Though he would have to say that the leader of his cabin was pretty nice when she welcome him into the cabin and showed him around.

Last edited:

NDB

Chloe nodded when Markus mentioned that the Big Three didn’t get along. She remembered reading something about the other gods trapping Zeus until he agreed to become a better leader. That would definitely cause trust issues between anybody, especially family. And Hades not having a seat with the rest of the gods. That is a family with plenty of issues. “That would explain why my mother and I never flew anywhere,” Chloe said. “I thought she had a fear of flying.” She nodded when Markus mentioned the arena. She would need to train since she had absolutely no idea how to fight or use her powers, or what her powers where for that matter.

When Jason mentioned and showed off his clothes-changing power, Chloe got a thoughtful look. “Have you tried changing into like armor or something? Aren’t those technically clothes of sorts?”

"I've been in New York all my life. It's probably just luck that i wasn't put on a plane at all. I don't think my foster parents know about me being a son of Hades" Markus said. Then he looked at Jason. Hearing the girl ask Jason if he could get some armour out by just thinking made him picture Jason running in to battle with pink armour with a bunch of hearts all over it. The thought was so silly it almost made him laugh, so when the smile came it wasn't too surprising for him.
"Hey, do you think you can get clothes for anyone? You could try to get a t-shirt appear on the sand right there" Markus said and pointed down on the ground. Then he looked at the girl again.
"I don't think i know your name, but mine's Markus" he said.

Jason had a thoughtfull look on his face as he thought about their questions. It would be very useful to get clothes for other. Thinking about a black skull t-shirt that would look great on Markus, but instead of on the sand he pictured it on Markus instead. Quickly switching gears, Jason though about some leather armour he seen in his history books. He pictured a black ninja like outfit with leather inserts behinf the cloth. It would provide protection in the most vital areas.

NDB

“My name is Chloe,” she said, finally introducing herself. “And, as you know, daughter of Poseidon.” She sighed and turned towards the ocean. She still couldn’t wrap her mind around the fact that her father ruled all the ocean. What kind of expectations was that supposed to live up to? What was expected of her? Was she supposed to be a leader or follow the son of Zeus? As she made that last thought, the ocean bubbled a bit before a stream of salt water shot out and hit her in the face. Okay, Dad. I got the message. Thanks. She wiped the water off her face and turned back to the boys. “So, besides the training area, any interesting places?”

Markus was surprised when his shirt was replaced by another shirt with a skull on it. It was a good looking shirt. He looked at Jason with a face of mixed feelings.
"Okay yeah, my shirt was filthy but you didn't have to replace it completely. I liked that shirt" he said. As he said that, he saw Jason be covered in ninja-like armour. That made him kinda jealous. Seemed like a pretty good power. Although Markus could use his skeletons to scare people away if he wanted to. Halloween would be a disaster for the camp. Especially if he got Jason to help him put some scary clothes on the skeletons. Then he looked at the girl again.
"Yeah there's the lava wall, the lake and the forest. And that's probably everything" he said.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy thought for a second before saying "come with, I need to test something" he motioned for the boy to follow and walked back towards the cabins, walking up to the Zeus cabin "open the door" he said bluntly, "and we will find out whether I'm right".

Amy finished eating and decided to go to the training area, when trained until she was sweating and then decided to head to the beach, it was nice to relax after training. She saw other people but kept to herself leaning back in the sand and watching the water.

Jason looked sheepish as he changed back into the leather jacket, band tee, ripped black skinny jeans, and dark purple converse. "I am sorry it happened before I could even stop myself. I was thinking about what you was asking me. I wanted to do something that you would like, but then I pictured you in the shirt instead and now you see what happened." Thinking about the shirt Markus had on before he changed it, Jason held out his hand and the shirt reappeared in them. "Here I am sorry for doing that. I know that I should not have done it without your permission, but I knew you were not happy here, so I wanted to cheer you up with a gift. I am sorry, I will try to get better at not doing it to you again. Now other's I will not make that promise." Jason smiled wickedly at the last sentence as he thought of all the pranks he could do with his power.

JPSomeone

Brendan did what he was asked of without question. One hand on the doorknob, he started to turn it, hoping it wouldn't budge but it did. Now he had to push the door open, which also worked. Brendan's life just turned upside down, he is a child of the big 3. He wasn't courageous, a leader, nor did he have any muscle. How was he a son of Zeus? "I'm not im- im- imagining this right?" He asked while stuttering.

NDB

“Lava wall...” Chloe said not actually sure if Markus was joking. One look at his face and she could tell he wasn’t joking. “I think I’ll pass on that. I very much like not being burned.” Chloe looked at Jason wearily at his last remark, making a mental note not to piss him off. She didn’t want to make enemies at the camp, especially since she didn’t have any friends to start with. Hopefully she could start making some friends.

"No it's okay. Just don't remove this shirt. I like it" Markus told Jason. He looked at his shirt and it looked cleaned. That felt better. Jason wasn't that bad but he still had his doubts on the girl. Although... if he could get her in on the Halloween pranks, they could have a bunch of sea creatures make scary sounds as well. The thought was weird to him. He wasn't the type of person to make pranks but he needed some way to have fun if he was gonna stay here for the rest of his life.

Chiron just finished talking to a distressed satyr about two demigods near him. He needed help getting them back to camp because a monster was on their trail. Chiron shook his head as he walked out of the big house. There had never been such a big wave of new demigods before and it made him worried that something was about to happen. Something bad. Dionysus felt it too, but as a god he was forbidden to act directly on the matter. That, and he was just lazy. Chiron decided to send a group of demigods to help the satyr. One of the newcomers had talked about wanting to go back and talk to his father so this was an opportunity for him to do so. Now for the other two members of the team. There needed to be one more experienced member of the team. Chiron decided to go look for Jason first as he was the only member of the team he was sure of wanting to go.

(I'm talking about @PrincessPika~chan's and @Steel_Snek's OC's here)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy laughed slightly, "no your not imagining it" he said before moving past Brendan and walking inside, "well I guess that makes you my half brother, welcome to the cabin of the children of Zeus" he walked over to the bunks and pointed out one of them that was decorated with pictures and memories "that's my bunk, you can have any of the others, if you had any stuff, it's probably now around here somewhere". He turned to look at Brendan smiling "so what do ya think?"

Amy watched as the three chatted and Jason made people's clothes change, they looked like they were having fun, Amy looked back to the ocean before standing up and walking back to camp, on the way back she spotted Chiron, she walked up to him "hey Chiron, you look very deep in thought there, something on your mind?"