• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson AU RP

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Alex got the apple right in his face .Sigh I don't need this right now. He did not need this right now. "Oh well, time to find Bella. She need to redo the bandage on my leg." He went around the camp to see if he could find Bella.

"It also suits you as well. I know people think I am this little crybaby, but sometimes you really have to look past the surface to understand others. You never know what could be going on beneath that could affect their actions with the words you say." Looking out to the water, it looked beautiful with the morning sun. The blue of the ocean really stood out among the white sand on the beach. "I have never really had that many friends. Sure I had people who wanted to be around me, but that is more for my looks and who my dad is then who I am. Being someone who would rather sit down with a book in my hand and read, then go out and party and get into my parents liquor cabinet. I was not very popular among my classmates, especially after they learned who my father was. They expected me to able to get them exerything they wanted. Wanting me to buy them this or buy them that. No one ever took the time to find out who I was as a person."

The raven laughed on her perch and cawed at the son of Pan. She was not very happy with him. She knew he had what she wanted and she planned to take it when he finally brought it out. Then she would take her revenge on the boy for keeping it hidden so long.

Markus stared blankly at Jason.
"Are you sure you're my age? That shit was way too deep to be said by an eleven year old" he said, almost joking. But at the same time he felt kinda sorry for Jason. And there was also the little fact that Jason knew more about Markus than Markus would like for him to know. "If he brings up my sister now, i'll punch him in the face despite him being my only friend here" Markus thought to himself. He wasn't so sure on whether he could call the girl who was there with them a friend but it seemed that way right now.

Chiron turned around to see Amy there.
"Ah, Amy. I'm sorry. I didn't see you. Yes, i've just gotten a distress signal from a satyr who have found two more demigods. But he's noticed that a monster is on their trail as well. I need to get a group together to go help them. I've already settled on one camper who was keen on going back to talk to his father anyway but i need two more. You wouldn't mind going on a quest, do you? If so, it will have to be with the new boy from Aphrodite's cabin and one more. I'll leave it up to you to choose the last member, if you choose to accept" he said politely like he always did.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Brendan had finally found somewhere he belonged, this was his cabin. Now he had a sibling to look too. This is a win-win situation. His stuffed in his section of the room. From photos with his favorite uncle to items that his uncle bought him. This was the life he was waiting for, the life that he wanted. "This is all mine?" For the first he spoke clearly without hesitation. All of was increasing his confidence ever do slightly. This was truly the best life he could live at the moment.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Amy thought for a bit, going on a quest would get her away for a bit, so she responded "oh yeah sure, and may the daughter of Poseidon, Chloe, she might be a good choice." she shrugged and pointed to the beach "I think Jason was that way, Chloe too actually" she waited for instructions from Chiron, she was trying to hide it but she was very excited about this, she enjoyed going on quests.

Bellamy watched Brendan, he chuckled slightly "your really in awe of this aren't you, I'm going to go train see you later", he said as he turned and left. He got to the training grounds and grabbed a sword from the rack, he began to train on the dummies located there, before switching up to athletic and agility based training on the obstacle course.

"Yeah I am sure I am your age. Though never really had a childhood. I was always kind of cast aside. Never really knew how much until I got away and had sometime to think about everything." Jason smiled at his new friend. Glad to have met someone who would rather talk to him then get what they can from him.

Markus blinked in surprise.
"Uh... are you sure you want to tell me this? I mean, we've pretty much just met... do you really trust me this much?" He said, feeling uncomfortable about what Jason told him but did his best to hide it. The truth about Markus was that he didn't trust himself (though he hadn't thought about himself all that much) so when someone else acted like they trusted him, he didn't know how to react. He should trust them back but without trusting yourself, that's impossible.

Chiron nodded.
"Alright then. That makes three of you. You can go get them and start preparing for the quest. I'll talk to Argo and he'll take you where you need to go. You can go get them and then start preparing to leave. Be ready to go in atleast two hours. Go to the top of the hill when you're ready and Argo will meet you there" he said, gave Amy one of his friendly smiles and walked away.

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
“Okay,” Chloe said, chuckling. “Getting a little to philosophical here. It was nice to meet you both, but I skipped breakfast, and I’m getting hungry. I’ll see you too around later.” She smiled and waved to the boys and began her way back to the camp. She was blissfully unaware that a quest was issued to another camper and that she was considered. Eventually she made her way to the dining pavilion to grab a bite to eat.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Amy walked down onto the beach and walked up to Jason and Markus, "hey Jason, just came to tell you that you have been chosen by Chiron to go on a quest, to go help some demigods that are possibly in danger or something, you need to be ready in 2 hours, and where did Chloe go, I'm supposed to tell her as well", she said standing with one hand resting against her hip.

Bellamy finished his training and decided to grab a quick bite to eat, when he got to the pavilion he spotted Chloe, he walked over to her "hey Chloe, how's being the daughter of Poseidon treating you. Discovered anything interesting." he asked curiously. He grabbed a piece of bread threw some in the fire for Zeus and turned back to Chloe.

Jason had a small smile on his face. He was glad to get some of this off his chest. Some of this he had bottled up for a long time. Never really being a kid and doing what he wanted and being the perfect little son. "Actually I think you are the perfect person. I feel this connection to you. Maybe it is just how you have stood up for yourself, when I never really have. I may have had some training to defend myself, but I have never really stood up for myself the way you have. I admire that." Jason was going to say more, until the girl from Ares showed up to tell him he had been selected for a mission. Wouldn't that be against the camp rules to send someone who had just got to camp out on a quest. Though it would give him a chance to speak to his father and maybe grab a few things from home. "Why was I chosen. If I understand from the others in my cabin, the children of Aphrodite hardly ever get a quest. Let alone one that may require them to fight if it came to that." He may be blond, but he was not dumb and knew something was up.

Markus was baffled. He had never heard such nice things about him. It made him even more uncomfortable. But he kept having a straight face. He would leave if Jason went further. He couldn't deal with this much... friendliness. As weird as it sounded, he kinda wanted to be treated badly. Because that was what he was used to. So he was relieved when the girl they had met earlier came along, telling them about a quest.
"I don't think you're right there, Jason. I think it's more like that the other from your cabin doesn't want to go on quests. They'd much rather stay in their dumb house and gossip about dumb stuff. Also, didn't you want to go back to see your dad and tell him what happened?" He said. Then he looked at the girl again. She looked to have been in one of the Ares-cabin fights recently.
"Chloe hasn't eaten yet so she went to the pavilion" he told her.

NDB

"Oh, hey Bellamy," Chloe greeted the son of Zeus. "It' going alright. Found out I can talk to sea creatures." She grabbed some food, scraping some of it off into the fire for her father. "Other than that, no so sure right now. This is all completely new territory for me. Everything I knew about ancient Greeks was from history classes. Finding out that all of it was real and still exists today is a big shock." She sat down at the Poseidon table and invited Bellamy to take a seat. "How'd you deal with finding out about all this?"

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sat down beside Chloe, "well I came to Camp Half-Blood when I was quite a bit younger maybe 8 or 9, it took me a little while to get the hang of things, I didn't even get claimed until I was 10 and after that there was all this new stuff to understand. But I made friends with people and they helped me get through things and understand more."

Amy nodded a thank you and turned to leave saying "you had better go get ready, or we will leave without you" she eventually made it to the pavilion, she spotted Chloe sitting next Bellamy, she walked over "Hello you two, Bellamy, are you being friendly again", Bellamy looked confused "and what if I am, just cause your all big and tough daughter of Ares", Amy mocked a look of shock horror "I am the nice child of Ares, Giga Watt" she said punching him playfully "anyway, Chloe you have been chosen to accompany Jason and me on a quest to pick up some new campers. You need to be ready in under two hours, well now I've told, I have to get ready myself see in a bit, I guess. By for now Giga Watt" she then turned and walked away. "Nice a quest, there great fun and it gets you out of here for a bit" Bellamy said after Amy left.

Jason sighed as the girl left, basically ignoring his question. It always happens. Sometimes he wished he could just be taken seriously. Some poeple only see him for being very pretty and never really give him a chance to prove that he is more then that. "Yeah I may have wanted to see him before this, but after being away from all the stress, it is quite nice to able to relax. Well I best go get ready to deal with the Spanish inquisition. You want to come help me get ready? I do not want to be alone right now."

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Alex went around the camp for a bit until he spotted Bella near her cabin. "Hello Bella." Alex greeted politely while trying to hide the black eye that was starting to come up. "I here for you help.. Heh you see emm. Igothitbyanappleintheface." Alex said really embarrassed about the situation.

Bella was on her way back from eating, when Alex found her. Looking at him, she knew he had been hurt. By what she did not know. "You were hit by what?" She heard, but thought she might not have heard exactly right.

Markus hesitated for a split second before nodding to Jason to lead the way. "Okay, two more hours can't hurt too much. I can be alone for the rest of the day. And until he comes back... i hope" he thought to himself. He didn't dislike Jason as much as the rest here but Jason's behaviour right now was making him uncomfortable. He didn't like having so much trust being put on him. He felt pressured to live up to Jason's expectations. And that scared him.

NDB

“Wait, what?” Chloe said bewildered. “A quest? It’s only my second day here and I’m already chosen for a quest?” A million thoughts were running through her head. Why was she chosen? What was the quest? Did she need a weapon? How would she get a weapon? What did she need to bring? To say she was panicking was a great summary. Suddenly she was splashed with cold water and she calmed down. Her panic was replaced with annoyance as she she looked around so see who splashed her. Standing there with and empty glass was Henry with a friendly smile on his face.
“You looked like you needed to calm down,” he said. “Thought that might help and it did.” Chloe huffed. He was right but was still a bit surprising.
“Thanks,” she muttered.
“You’re welcome,” Henry replied. “Couldn’t help but overhear that you’re going on a quest. Sounds like fun.”
“I don’t even know what the quest is for. I don’t even have a weapon.”
Henry got a thoughtful look on his face. “Can’t help you with the details of the quest, but I can help you with a weapon and prepare. Follow me.”
Henry waved for Chloe to follow and she did, waving bye to Bellamy. The two headed to the forge. “It gets pretty hot in here, so best be prepared,” Henry warned Chloe as he entered. Chloe entered behind him and prepared for the heat to overwhelm her. Surprisingly it wasn’t all too bad. She followed Henry over to a section of the forge where all the weapons were stored until they found an owner or put in the armory.
“Two hours isn’t long enough to make you a battle worthy weapon,” Henry said with a frown. “If I had four hours, I could make you a fantastic knife, maybe a sword. One that would definitely suit you. Right know, you’ll just have to choose one that you like.”
“Okay,” Chloe said as she walked up to the wall and scanned over the various weapons: axes, swords, knives, shields. She spent a few minutes contemplating her options until a shimmer caught her eye. A couple feet away from her was a 10-inch dagger hanging on the wall. Chloe walked over and picked on the dagger and held it in her hand. It felt very comfortable and seemed to be well balanced. Henry smiled.
“An excellent choice,” Henry said. “My brother Charles made that dagger. Anything he makes hasn’t failed yet, so I’m sure this will serve you well.” He handed her a sheath to go with the dagger. “I also suggest stopping by the camp store. They’ll have some basic supplies for your quest.”
“Alright,” Chloe said, sheathing her dagger and strapping it to her waist. “Thank you very much.” She waved good bye to Henry and went to get ready for the quest.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Amy walked to the Ares cabin, she packed a bag with some food, sleeping stuff and medical supplies, as well as any other necessities. She picked up her shield gauntlet (a metal gauntlet that extends into a shield, made for her by the kids of Hephaestus) and her sword, Metavlitós (it can change between a sword and an axe.). She then looked around to double check she had everything, then headed to the base of the hill, deciding she would be early and wait for Jason and Chloe.

Bellamy decided that he would go check in with the Hephaestus cabin, he saw Chloe leave as he got there, and walking past her entered the forge, "Hey Henry, I spoke to one of your siblings the other day about getting a new war-hammer after Clarisse broke my old one, any news on that front" he asked the boy, standing casually, arms crossed against his chest.

Last edited:
"Thank you Markus. I kind of wish you were going as well. I just feel like I am not the best person to send." Jason walked back to the training area, if he was going to be going on a quest he will need a weapon that he is used to. Opening the weapons shed, he found plenty of weapons that would be useful for missions, though his gaze settled on a bladed staff. Picking it up, he felt the weight, and taking a swing with it, it was soild weapon. "This will do. I guess. I am ready as I will ever be."

NDB

“Ah, Bellamy,” Henry greeted the son of Zeus. “You know, war hammers aren’t the easiest weapons to make.” He walked to a separate part of the forge where the weapons requested by other campers were kept after they were finished being made. “Bell, Bell, Bell...” Henry muttered out loud as he scanned the tags attached to each weapon. “I would suggest not letting Clarisse break this one.” Henry grabbed the weapon off the rack and headed back to Bellamy. “Here you are. It doesn’t come with a warranty so don’t break it.” He joked as he handed it to him.

——

Chloe exited the camp store with a new navy blue backpack. Inside was hygiene essentials, a sleeping bag, some snacks, small demigod first aid kit, extra clothes and a pouch containing a few golden drachmas. Chloe didn’t know what they were for, but the camper in the store said they would come in handy when they were needed. With her packed bag and weapon, she headed towards the hill that was at the entrance of camp. She found that Amy was already waiting. “Hey Amy. I’m all ready to go.”

Last edited:
Markus followed Jason to the weapons shed and watched him grab a weapon.
"Great. But shouldn't you pack some of that godly nectar or what it was? I mean, apparently it's supposed to heal us right? It might come in handy. You already got clothes covered for you and the other two. I'll follow you to the hill and then i have to go back" Markus said and turned around to leave for wherever Jason needed to go now.

Jason thought for a moment. It would be a good idea to stock up on supplies for healing. Clothing would not really be a problem. Walking with Markus, Jason decided to go to the camp store he heard about. Walking in he decided to get a few survival items. Thinking of a bag that would go with the outfit he wore, a black leather shoulder bag appeared on his left side. It looked very well made and very fasion forward, and best of all, functional. "I think it would be a good idea to see the black smith. I want to see if any of the armour I produce is functional or not. Plus he might have a better staff." Walking out of the store, Jason walked to the blacksmith that is run by Henry. "Hello I was wondering if you could take a look at something for me."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy nodded swiftly and left the forge, he was going to head down to watch the quest group leave, he hadn't been on a quest since he and Clarisse fought on their last one (when she broke his hammer) he reached the base of the hill seeing Chloe and Amy, "fancy meeting you here" he said jokily. Amy turned "oh great Mega Watt is here, oh and hi Amy, guess we're just waiting on Jason" she turned back to Bellamy "new hammer, maybe don't pick a fight with a daughter of Ares this time", Bellamy chuckled "is that a threat" he mocked a look of shock "I'm just here to see the new bloods off on their first quest, and at the same time wondering why Chiron picked you and not me". Amy looked at him harder "well maybe it's because I don't start fights with my own team. Oh and by the way stop following Chloe, you know she's younger than you right?" Bellamy looked shocked "what are you insinuating, anyway good luck Chloe, see you when you get back". He then simply walked off twirling his Warhammer. Amy signed "creep" she muttered.

NDB

“Aren’t I just popular today?” Henry said with a smile. He put down his tools and wiped his hands on his rag. “What can I do for you Jason?”

Chloe stayed silent as she watched Amy and Bellamy bicker with each other. If it wasn’t already apparent to her, they definitely had some history with each other. Chloe waved bye as Bellamy left. “So,” Chloe said to Amy, rocking in her feet. “You two seem know each other quite a bit.”

Markus followed Jason to the blacksmith as well. Jason was actually smart to go to the Hephaeusteus kids to see if the armor he made was useful. Although, as they went there Markus remembered that Aphrodite was married to Hephaeusteus so any armor that Jason makes, should be quite useful. He greeted the blacksmith they met.
"Hi. Jason can apparently make armor out of nothing so he decided to come here to see if the armor is any good before going out on his quest" he said.

"Yeah I wanted to make sure it would protect someone before I trust it. Not that my mother would steer me wrong, but I wanted to make sure it worked before anyone used it." With a thought Jason made a chainmail tunic appear. It was lightweight but very strong. "I was also wondering if you have a staff that has some magical properties to it. I was going to use the one I used yesterday at the training ground, but I would rather have something a bit more useful."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Amy turned to Amy "oh yeah, he was here when I got here, he used to go on missions a lot and was quite a big thing, then one time me, Bellamy, Clarisse and these two new bloods James, a son of Apollo, and Katerina, a daughter of Hephaestus, went on a quest, we were hunting hell-hounds that had been sighted near camp, well anyway Bellamy and Katerina were very close and James was like their third wheel if you will. So yeah we hunted the hell-hounds to their den, we were ambushed James was killed in the attack and I was wounded, we retreated but Katerina was taken by them, when we reached our camp Bellamy tried to go after Katerina, but Clarisse blocked him, he tried to convince her to let him go but she refused, I also tried to stop him by saying it was too late, I only made it worse, he attacked Clarisse with his hammer but she stopped him, broke it in two and knocked him out, we got back to camp a few days later, he woke up a day after that and didn't leave his cabin for a whole month, he was banned from quests, he also stopped interacting with new bloods, but he spoke to you, strange" she finished her story and looked at Bellamy walking away.

NDB

“Hmm...” Henry looked at the chain mail, before laying it on his anvil. He grabbed sword off his bench, one that he used to test other gear he made. He swung the sword at the chain mail a few times. Setting the sword down, he reexamined the armor. “I don’t see any damage or anything like that. Usually, items conjured up from the blessings of the gods are actually stronger that what me can make in here. Now that isn’t to say what we make here is inferior. What we make is much better than what mortals can make.” He handed back the chain mail. “As for the staff, I could make you one but the magical properties, you’ll probably have to talk to the Athena cabin. They might be able to help you out. If you want one that is already endowed with magic, I might suggest checking the weapons shed.”

“Wow,” Chloe muttered after Amy told her story. That’s certainly a lot for a normal person to go through. Then again, everyone at camp wasn’t exactly normal. “So there’s a possibility something could go wrong during our quest?”

"Well I did check and there wasn't one that I could find that really fit. Though it will ok. I can use the one I found there. I don't think we will run into anything to big and nasty. Thank you for testing the armor for me." Jason turned to Markus. He was not happy to leave someone who was slowly becoming a friend.

Bella could not help but laugh at the way that he covered his eye. Being a bit of jokster, Bella had to ask. "Why did you get in the eye with an apple? Did you try to take it from one of the Aries kids again. Yeah I have something that will help. Come on in I will patch you. We also need to reapply the bandage on your leg again."

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"No i did not try to take it from an Aries kid. A gods damn bird stole my apple then saw it fitting to throw it in my face when it was done with it." Alex snapped. "Sorry didn't mean to be rude. It's just rather embearrising." Alex said with a small smile towards Bella.

Markus nodded to Jason.
”Guess you’re done now then. You should hurry to the hill now so you don’t keep them waiting for too long” Markus said, with an as ‘sincere sad’ voice as he could but to him it just felt wrong. He still hadn’t warmed up to Jason. He still felt like he needed to be alone. So Jason leaving now was good in his opinion. He didn’t say that out loud though. That could hurt Jason’s feelings and Markus didn’t want to do that. He might not have warmed up to Jason completely, but he had started to. You could see that due to the fact that he wouldn’t try keeping other people’s feelings intact

"Yeah you are right. Well I guess I will see you when I get back." With that Jason walked off. He did not really want to leave Markus alone, but he had no choice in the matter. Walking up to the two that were waiting from him, he gave a mock salute and said. "Ready when you guys are."

Bella laughed at the reaction she got. Leading Alex inside, she got out her medic kit. Over the years she had been there it seemed to grow as she did. She found what she was looking for. Taking a mortar and pestal, she crushed up some herbs into a paste. With that paste she spred it between two bandages and sandwhiched them together. With this she wrapped it around his eye. "Here leave this on for about an hour and your eye will look as good as new. Now can you tell me what you did for this bird to harass you so much. It seems like this is the tenth time a bird has harmed you in some way."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Amy turned to Chloe "it will be fine, it's just a simple pick up" she then nodded to Jason, "well let's go then" she walked up to the top of the hill and climbed in the minibus, "well then Argus take us to the half-bloods, so we can help them" she the sat down and waited for the other two before closing the door. The bus them pulled away and drove off towards the location of the half-bloods.

Bellamy watched the bus pull away before turning away and walking towards the beach via the cabins.

NDB

Chloe hopped in and strapped herself in. She set her bag in the floor between her feet. “Sounds simple enough. Do we know who they are? What they look like? Probably be hard without knowing who we’re looking for.”

"Probably be the ones running from some moster." Jason said as he strapped himself into his seat. He did take out his staff to see if there was anything that he could do with it. Knowing that he wouod not be able to take it with him to meet his dad, whoch he could grab his own staff from his room.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The bus eventually reached their destination and stopped, Amy looked around she kind of knew where they were "Right, out we get, we've got to walk from here, careful though, there were some cyclops spotted around this area, we had better find those kids quick". She held out Metavlitós currently in axe form, she looked "this way I think" she said before going in the direction she had pointed.

NDB

Chloe grabbed her bag and stepped out of the vehicle. She slung her bag over her shoulder and made sure her knife was strapped on her belt. With her hand on her knife, ready to draw it, she followed Amy.
“So,” Chloe said. “Will Argus come pick us back up or are we on our own from this point on?”

"Well seeing as I came back on the bus with the driver and Alex the styar, it will probably wait for us. Now we need to find them before some monster does." Jason said as he got out of the bus. He had the staff in his hand. He had an air of relaxed readiness about him.