• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Paradise Island

Emerald went to the path as she saw all of of the guy that saved him were gone. Her PokeNav then rings in her pocket as someone calls her. It was the the grunts that has attacked her recently. "So, how's the act, Lady Emerald?" They asked. "It was terrible! You should have defeated them but you don't!" She shouted to her PokeNav. "Ok but later, do it better. I'm Out." Emerald is a Team Plasma Agent and she was on a mission to find this island secrets. As she saw some trainers, she then acting to be held by her own grunts.
391287_trainercard-Emerald.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Emerald then went to Devere Hotel as he heard what was the trainer with the Honchkrow said. She quickly ran to the Devere Hotel direction which is quiet far from there but she didn't care about it.

Eve moved away and a noivern with a fimular scarf wrapped around its neck. They moved towards the dragon type, the noivern bowing so that the trainer might grab the satchel it held. Inside a bouquet of blue flowers, a light purple and blue kimono, silver flats, and a picture. They grabbed them with a nod and started to turn away but the noivern wrapped its tail around the traine, pulling the scarf from its neck it gave It to Eve. The noivern then flew away leaving the trainer and Eve watched it go.

"Krow," Honchkrow groaned as he landed. Carrying his master on his back was starting to wear him out...

"OK, Honchkrow, you can go back in your pokeball once I figure out another mode of transport," Daniel told his pokemon, looking through his bag.

With Team Flare and Team Plasma on the prowl, Daniel's wheelchair was still not an option. Could he ride on Serperior's back? No, he'd need him in battle. Maybe Machoke could carry him...No, that would be too dangerous. Machoke could crush rocks as if they were china. And the last time that he'd tried to carry Daniel, the boy had ended up with most of his joints badly dislocated. It wasn't Machoke's fault, it was just that he was too strong for his own good.

"Go, Lopunny," Daniel ordered. She could piggyback him, maybe...

But Lopunny instead cradled her master in her arms like a baby. Well, that would have to do, for now...

Four Team Flare grunts surrounded a pinap berry tree, shaking it as a frightened shiny caterpie held onto a branch for dear life.

"Go, Plusle, and subdue them with attract!"

Emerald was on the back of her Turtwig as she was exhausted already. She then remember that Daniel went to a pinap berry tree south from Devere Hotel. She tries to find any single tree near the hotel but it seems doesn't to work out.

Emerald almost give up until she heard some guys' voices near a tree. It was him! She quickly approaches Daniel who is fighting with four Team Flare grunts but it seems that they has been... attracted to the Plusle. "Umm... are you alright?" she asked while staring at Daniel's eyes.

"Yeah, fine," the boy responded, "Just unable to walk."

The grunts swayed around Plusle, having forgotten the shiny caterpie in their daze.

Daniel looked frantically at Emerald. "Could you give me a hand with these guys?"

"Sure! My first battle!" She grabs her pokeball contains her Starly and Turtwig. "Alright, Starly use tackle and Turtwig use bullet seed!" Starly start hitting the four of the grunts but.... the Starly hits more like a cotton ball but Turtwig's attack is better. The four went run all the way back to the hotel and disappear.

"Thanks for that," Daniel said gratefully, "They sure cleared off fast, thanks to you."

"Lop, lopunny!" Lopunny cried.

The boy looked around. Surely, there were more Team Plasma and Team Flare grunts around here, but he couldn't hunt for them now. In his delicate health, he needed to go back to The Kebia, the hotel that he was staying at, take his medicine and get to sleep, or he wouldn't be able to fight more grunts tomorrow.

"Lopunny," Lopunny told him gently, clutching him close to her chest as she carried him away.

"Ok, Turtwig and Starly. Follow him at all cost!" the two were commanded by Emerald. Starly uses fly to follow the Lopunny as the Turtwig follows it from the back. Emerald also sneaks behind them. Suddenly, Emerald got tripped on a rock and he fell. "OOUCCHH!" she yelled.

Emerald's cries alerted Daniel to her presence. Her turtwig and starly followed Lopunny closely as she carried Daniel.

Lopunny refused to look back at them. Getting her disabled master where he needed to go was her job, and she would do that regardless of the cost.

Emerald just stays at her position hoping that the Lopunny wasn't turn around. The two of her pokemon just keep following Daniel and Emerald then stands up and just keep following the pokemon that carrying Daniel.

"Plus, plus, plus," Daniel's plusle chirruped as she followed them.

"I don't know why she's following me, but I don't want to find out," Daniel said anxiously, "Plusle, use swift and take out her pokemon."

Plusle hopped onto Lopunny's shoulder, and fired golden stars at Starly and Turtwig.

Emerald rushed to looked at her fainted pokemon. She immediately put her pokemon back to their pokeball. She ran at Daniel while she were yelling Daniel's name.

"Lopunny!"

Daniel tried to turn around to face Emerald, only for Lopunny to hold him tighter against her, gently squeaking, "Lopunny, lopunny." Gently, as if she were reassuring a frightened infant.

"What do you want from me?" Daniel croaked, as Lopunny continued carrying him.

Eve made their way back to their room, where they carefully put the items away. The trainer's pokemon running around and sleeping. Mia found that they were out of berries and decide to go look for some fresh ones. The bunny Pokemon motioned that she was leaving and her trainer nodded. Mia walked out of the hotel with a basket and hand and started off. Walking and waved when she saw Daniel and his lopunny out, and going up to them to ask Daniel's lopunny why she was moving so fast and where the closet berry patch was.

"Lop, lopunny!" (My master needs his medication, and since he can't use his wheelchair right now, I have to carry him back to The Kebia) Lopunny explained, "Lop, lop," (There's pinap berries griwing by the Devere Hotel)

Daniel turned to look at Emerald, as far as Lopunny would allow him, "Why? Why do want to go with me?"

"Fine," Daniel agreed, "I dunno if The Kebia will take bookings this late though."

Lopunny continued running with him as they went through the automatic doors of The Kebia, and then to his room. He'd had to pay extra for a bigger room on the bottom floor, so that he could leave the hotel in his wheelchair.

Mia watched stopping what she was doing before shaking her head and getting back to what she was doing. She made her way to the pinap berries and picked some before making her way to the room. The lopunny had a skip to her walk as she moved, trying not to hit anyone as she moved.

"You know I'm keeping this up for your sake." A voice said. Logan was standing in the corner, smiling. Oh, him and his stupid Shadow Triad teleportation. "If I wanted to, I could reveal everything, Emerald." Logan looked at Emerald, then at all the people looking at him. "But for now, I'm on a mission. I know where Flare's base is. Wether you want to come with me or not, I'm going to protect this island no matter what."

"Umm...What do you mean?" her heart beat faster than lightning. She went to Logan and whispers to him. "If you tell them, I'm sure Ghetsis will do something to you. Do you understand?" she then went to the registeration counter to get her room. "Oh and Logan, yes I'll come with you."

Eve woke up from their nap when Mia came back and the normal type pulled them into the bath room where Mia loosed her trainer's pony tail, "lo pun punny".

"I'm fine, Mia. Seriously perfectly fine. I just need to relax a little," Eve smiled pushing the brush and looked into the mirror. They tucked a lock of hair behind the right ear and smiled, "can you grab my stuff, im going out".

Mia nodded and padded out before returning with a hand bag. The trainer thanking their pokemon who left them to their business. Eve closed the door and opened the bag, their smile growing faintly.

A woman wearing a soft baby blue frilled dress and silver flats walked out of a hotel. She looked around before walking away from the building towards a dance floor at the peer, smiling brightly as she went.

Logan looked around at everyone, he knew they all hated him, even though he was on the side of good. "Come on." He said before trudging out the door. An Ice Beam whisked right past him, being fired by one of the other trainers. "Just my luck." Logan thought. "I bet they'll still hate me when I save this island." Logan got out a few Shadow Triad gadgets, including his teleporter.

"Wait! I'm gonna use my teleporter too." She went near Logan and she grabbed her teleporter. As she got it, her purse dropped on the ground losing all of the items inside the purse including a Team Plasma badge and her trainer card. "Oppsss."

Logan dropped a cloaking device and hid the two from sight. When he took it off, they, and the items, were gone. They reappeared in a location in the woods. "That was close, Agent Emerald." Logan said. "Or, maybe just Emerald." Logan handed Emerald the items and pulled up his teleporter again. "Here, I'll give you the coordinates."

"Thanks, Logan. I'll go there soon." She registered the coordinates in her shadow triad teleportation device that was gave to her by the Seven Sages. "Remember Logan. Team Flare out, Team Plasma rules!"

Logan nodded. "But remember, I'm not for liberating Pokémon. I do believe they're mistreated, but they can still be companions. I'm more of a... vigilante, so to speak." Logan hooks up his Shadow Triad device, but stops himself. "Not quite yet, I want to drop by on Plasma headquarters real quick."

"For what? Logan, you are now a 'Fugitive' and you could have known that!" Emerald turned on her PokeNav recorder.

"Hi, it's me N. Lady Emerald, remember that you need to find our fugitive, code name; Logan. We cannot lose any information on other's hand!" Then Emerald voice appears. "I will work for it, my lord N." The conversation then ends.

"You heard that Logan? I must protect you from them! Even if I were tasked by Lord N and Ghetsis himself." she explained.

The woman walked by a forest on her way and heard people talking. She peaked around the trees and her eyes widened as she watched them. She stepped back, stepping in a twig as she did so. The girl spun on her heel trying to get as far away as she could from the two in the wood, the ribbon in her hair falling out as she ran.

"Who's that! Oh my god, I'll get her!" Emerald teleported to the nearby tree where the woman didn't passed yet. Emerald waited until the woman is near enough.

"Where do you think you going?" she asked the woman with a soft voice.

Logan grabbed Emerald and pulled her backwards, teleporting her to a different spot. "What were you thinking?" Logan says. He looks at the island with Team Plasma headquarters in the distance. Besides, who says I'm going to do anything?" Logan sends out his Gyarados and sends it to the island. It comes back with a device in it's mouth. Logan puts the device on his wrist. "This right here is the one and only tracker, we can track anyone that we've put a chip on. You can see why I need this."

"Away from you," the woman growled dodging around where the voice came from, her blue and blonde hair flowing out behind her as she dodged. The girl's dress becoming dirty as she slid underneath a lot and leapt onto a stone, where her foot slipped and she collapsed onto her side, a gasp of pain when her side met the hard earth. The girl tried to stand but crumpled back down, her hands rushing to her side where pain blossomed, "oww".

"Nice, you didn't told me earlier." Emerald told to Logan. "So, let's use this device to find the Team Flare!" She looked at the view at the island. "I don't want to be a Fugitive."

"Let's do it." Logan hooks up the tracker, and finds that Lysandre is at a base in the middle of the forest, just as Logan had suspected. "Let's teleport." After a few seconds, the 2 are back in the woods, looking at an old rusty building with a cannon on top... wait, what? Logan pulls his hood over his eyes. "Get down." He whispers.

Emerald crouched as she heard what Logan has said. She feels curious when she saw nothing at the view. "Logan, what is it? I didn't saw any grunts." she whispers.

Eve got up from where she laid on the ground. Pain was still blossoming from her side, a bruise forming in the spot. She stood slowly and tried to make her way back to the resort. She ducked behind some trees when a group of people in red suits walked by, not noticing when one snuck up behind her. Her right wrist being forced behind her back, making her cry out in pain. The grunt making her move forward until they reached a compound, "keep moving, cutie".

"Don't call me cutie," Eve growled trying to get her arm free but just cried out once more as her arm was twisted further. Tears starting to appear at the corners of eyes as pain blossomed in both her side and arm.

As much as he would have liked to go and hunt for Team Flare, Daniel knew that in his current condition, that would not be possible. If he didn't take his medication and get some sleep right now, he'd have a flare-up, and become completely unable to move, let alone fight against Team Flare.

"Wake me up if anyone comes by, ok?" He ordered Lopunny as she pulled the covers over him.

"Lopunny," she said obediently, standing vigil outside the room.

Logan saw some grunts pushing a girl, who Logan immdediatly recognized. Logan sent out his Meganium. "Chic-Chic! Petal Blizzard!" Sharp leaves fly threw the bushes and knock the 2 Flare Grunts to the ground Logan runs out and yells, "Run, Eye. I'll hold these guys off."

Eve seeing what was going on turned when she was let go, making her way from the scene. She moved fast and made it to the resort, running around people who looked at her with weird looks. She made it to her room where she ran into her pokemon's panicked arms. Vic held her to a chest as the Pokemon called her down as she cried in fear, the girl refusing to go into a panic attack.