• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Paradise Island

After dinner and dessert (Consisting of yache berry cake for Daniel, and pecha berries for his pokemon), Daniel decided to go and explore the facilities that the hotel had on offer...On top of a restaurant and a coffee shop, there was a pool, tennis courts, an arts and crafts place...And a training ground for coordinators, performers, and trainers.

"How about we go and practice some combination moves?" He suggested, to which his pokemon agreed.

"Lopunny, use attract!" he commanded, and the rabbit pokemon fired a stream of delicate pink hearts. He waited until the entire training ground had pink hearts swirling around it, before he gave his next order to Honchkrow.

"Now, Honchkrow, use payback!"

The big bird fired off popping sparks of purple energy, which collided with the hearts, turning them purple, before they shattered.

"And that's our spezzacuore!" Daniel declared. He always gave Italian names to his combination moves, just like his uncle did, back when he was a coordinator. Daniel had loved the way that the words rolled off of his uncle's tongue, so he'd started using them too.

"Now, Lopunny, use heal bell! Plusle, use encore!"

A big bell rang above Lopunny, as Plusle's encore let off strands of confetti-like energy. Daniel didn't have a name for that combination move yet, but he'd think of one soon...

Eve watched the other trainer went to talk with the receptionist before standing and deciding that they would head up to the training area. The blonde walked up to area and saw the trainer from early practicing. They waved and pulled out Mai and Ann from their belt, "let's show them what we got".

The lopunny and minccino appeared from the red light, ready to listen to their trainer's commands, "Ann use swift around Mia. Mia hit the stars with fire punch".

The Pokemon nodded, Ann moving first. The small normal type running around her friend, creating a twister of stars before the lopunny's fists burst to life with flames. Mia swirled around with ballerina like movements, making the stars explode into a gold dust, "Ann! Use Mia as a ladder and use thunder wave".

The minccino did as was told, carefully but swiftly using her partner to climb before leaping into the air and letting out a thunder wave, sending the gold dust away in a wave of gold. As Ann fell back toward the ground Mia caught her, both bowing at the end, "good job, you two".

"Chic-Chic, Petal Blizzard! Nes, Sheer Cold!" The Bayleaf sent the leaves into the air, which were hit by the Sheer Cold. The petals became Sheer Cold and were launched around the arena, obliterating pretty much every single training dummy. Logan laughed and bowed. Chic-Chic sent leaves into the air that spelled out "Logan."

Daniel's thoughts of a name for the combination of heal bell and encore were interrupted by the sight of two other trainers, both practicing their combination moves. Another Lopunny and a Minccino, as well as a Bayleaf, were practicing their moves...

He wheeled over to Eve, his pokemon following. "I didn't expect to see any other coordinators here," he said with a grin.

"Well, we took inspiration from you." Logan said, smiling. He looked around at all the training dummies he destroyed and scratched the back of his head. "Oh, and sorry about the dummies." Logan's Lapras, Nes, made a happy noise. "I call that little number the Ice Age. My name is Logan, and these guys are Chic-Chic and Nes."

Yuuki found the receptionist very kind and helpful. She was brought up to a lovely room, with a small kitchen set, a bathroom. and a huge bed. Such luxuries were never available in her family.

Yuuki plopped down on the bed, shocked that she was there. Shocked that she had won the contest that gave her the chance to come to the beautiful island. She let her Pokemon out, Shinx, Dedenne,Heliophile, and Slyveon. "Let's go and battle guys," She said with a smile as her and her partners walked to the stadium!

Eve watched the trainer's before turning their attention back to their Pokemon who seemed to be dancing around. When Daniel came over they smiled, "I'm not a coordinator. I helped my sister with her work though. Our friend here is right, you showed us what you could do so we responded".

Yuuki smiled when she saw the trainers, "There's so many trainers here" She said as she saw the trainers and their Pokemon. "That kind lady over there helped me earlier" She pointed towards Eve.

"Responded, you say?" The boy chirruped, "I would've put on more of a show if I'd known that I had an audience."

Plusle jumped into his lap and tugged on the lapels of his jacket, eager to get back to work. He scratched her lightly on the head, to placate her, while he talked to Eve and Logan, "I've been trying to come up with a name for that heal bell and encore combination, but nothing sounds right..."

Logan chuckled. "A lot of trainers indeed." He turned around and saw the girl. Just then, there was rustling in his backpack, an egg was hatching. He took it out and there was a Deino in his hands. "Hello, Rocky." Logan said, smiling. Rocky was transferred to the P.C, but Logan forgot to cover his Team Plasma badge when he was doing this.

"Hmm, what about myk melodi," Eve tilted their head to the side but caught sight of the plasma badge and edged closer to the boy in the wheelchair. They undid their long ponytail and pulled it back into one as their eyes hardened as they glared at the other. They looked back at their pokemon and they twirled around happily. They waved at Yuuki when they saw her and turned back to Daniel, "you already put a show in for us, not a bad one at that. You could use a little work on putting those moves into the battle section. They look nice yes but how effective will they be when trying to combat your opponents".

Last edited:
Logan looked down at Chic-Chic and Nes. "As long as Sheer Cold hits, I could one hit 10 Pokémon at once with the Ice Age. And for your Heal Bell/Encore, how about the name Liberty Bell? It's a famous bell told about in legends. But it's in another universe." Logan quickly noticed he had his badge showing, so he decided to bury it in his backpack.

"And you would know about this other dimensional bell how? I haven't heard of it," Eve crossed their arms over their chest, an eyebrow raised at the other trainer. The blonde shaking their head, their ponytail shaking behind them as they did so. The gender fluid person tapped their foot as Mia and Ann moved to stand behind their trainer, "also how did you find out about team plasma being on the island. Haven't heard anything about it from any other person".

"I read books, just like any other person. This bell has been talked about in old human books." Logan was trying to keep his cool. Just then his Pokenav rang, and he talked for a few minutes. When he put the Pokenav down, he retracted Chic-Chic and Nes into their Pokeballs. "More than Team Plasma is here, we're getting reports of Team Flare. I may be mysterious but you have to trust me on this one, something is threatening this resort."

"You'll have to gain my trust before I give it you," Eve scoffed pressing their arms closer to their chest, their Pokemon coping their trainer. The gender fluid person sighed as they lowered their stance, "I've had some bad experiences with people like them. Trust once shown you may be with them needs to be earned".

Logan took the badge off his backpack and showed it. "I'm a Team Plasma admin, a member of the Shadow Triad. Team Flare isn't supposed to be here, Ghetsis only sent us Shadow Triad Members, not the whole fleet. If I was going to do something, I would have done it already. With or without you, I'm doing something about this."

"Well I'm not going to help fools like you," Eve tensed baring their teeth in a sneer and glaring at the admin in front of them, "I have half the mind to call the police on you. Your boss is an absolute jerk, who knows nothing about family and doesn't care about if any of you have people that care about your well being"!

"Lop punny punny," Mia whispered grasping onto her trainer's arm to try and pull her away before Eve punched someone, "pun pun! Lopunny"!

Logan took off his earpiece and crushed it in his hand. "Suit yours-" Logan quickly pulls his hood over his eyes as the other 2 Shadow Triad members appeared. "Logan... more trainers... I see..." One of them said. "I captured these guys and their Pokémon, I can't do much more, you 2 split up and search, we need to find Team Flare." Logan said. The Shadow Triad members nodded and disappeared. Logan takes off his hood and said, "Now run off, just don't expect the help of a 'monster' like me." Logan walked away, and into the resort.

"I don't need it," Eve snarled watching in disgust as the other trainer left. Mia jumped in front of her trainer to distract her from the man and Ann did a swift attack into the air leaping after them to use iron tail, "unfeeling, uncaring plasma jerks".

"Can't see what's put right in front of them," the gender fluid trainer growled but turned to look at her Pokemon, who continued to show off. Mia slouching her shoulders as she forced herself to relax.

"Team Plasma and Team Flare..." Daniel muttered. He'd had a run-in with Team Plasma back when he was little. They'd almost robbed him of his Mightyena. They'd almost taken his mother's darling Cincinno. And now, they were right here.

"I thought that they were gone," he continued, "What are they doing here?"

"No idea but, it's probably not good," Eve huffed as they looked at the boy in the wheelchair with a frown. Mia and Ann bouncing around to try and cheer up their trainer, "I guess I have to be glad that Vic wasn't out. He might decided to take policing into his own hands".

"Why do they to be here though," the trainer sighed loudly as they looked around to see if they were being watched. The gender fluid person pulling up the collar of their jacket, "I thought they went dark a long time ago? Now here they are, probably going to try 'save' some trainers Pokemon by force or 'create a new perfect world".

"Actually, no." Logan said, still watching from the doorway. "I know you hate me, but the least I can do is give you some info. Us Shadow Triad aren't monsters. We came here to research Pokemon, but it was only for us Shadow Triad. I don't even know if Ghetsis is still the leader or not, we go off on our own. All I know is that if Ghetsis, or anyone else in Team Plasma is here." Logan sent out his Tyranitar. "The Shadow Triad will give them a really hard time."

"I'm sorry if I'm w little slow to trust," Eve scoffed watching the shadow triad member. The blonde trainer seeming deciding on what they were going to do and marching toward the trainer that stood in the doo until they stood face to face with them, "you go back on your word. You hurt, separate, kidnap any trainer or pokemon I will personally make you feel the exact same way as them".

Mia and Ann stood back and watched. The normal types seeming knowing this side of their trainer. The lopunny calling Eve back when the pokegear in her bag started to ring, "that's a promise".

"If you want to win my trust, you'll have to do better than that," Daniel spat, reversing, "Team Plasma and Team Flare are both scum in my books."

He stared Logan down, gesturing for him to look at his lower half. "Look at me. You probably think I'm an easy target, don't you? All you gotta do is swipe my pokemon, and break my wheelchair, and then I'm powerless. I'll regain the use of my legs before I'll ever trust you!"

Logan put his Team Plasma badge, and sighed. "I completely understand your distrust. Us Shadow Triad members stand for justice. We believe Pokémon are sometimes treated unfairly, but that doesn't mean they can't be companions. Sorry to bother you with my speech. I'll be going now." Logan pulls his hood over his eyes and disappears by the power of shadow, alone.

Daniel returned his pokemon, wheeled himself outside in a huff, sent out his Honchkrow, and climbed onto his pokemon's back. Even for a Team Plasma admin, that Logan guy had some nerve! How dare he claim to stand for justice, when he was with them!

He checked his bag. All of his stuff was still inside, as were his pokemon in their pokeballs. If Team Flare were really here, then he had to do something about them, as well as Team Plasma...

He folded up his wheelchair, and strapped it to Honchkrow's tail, along with his bag.

"Now, fly, Honchkrow!" He commanded. An aerial search would surely be the best way to get tabs on the locations of the two evil teams...

Eve stayed in the training area and pulled out a padded target to start punching. Their pokemon staying away from their trainer as the human trained. Mia and Ann both shook their heads before walking over to a bench talking to themselves. Eve took deep breathes as they hit the target, only stopping when their pokegear rang, "not right now, Polly. Not right now".

High above the island, Daniel held onto Honchkrow's feathers, as the big bird carried him around the island. Near the port, he saw two men in familiar gaudy capes. Team Plasma grunts...The exact same ones who'd attacked him and his mother way back then.

"Krow?" Honchkrow cried.

"No, not now, Honchkrow," he replied, "There's probably more of them around here. We need to keep looking."

Eve picked up their pokegear as it continued to ring. Their eyes tired as they scanned over the area, catching sight of two people moving quickly with hoods pulled up, hiding their identities, "hey Pol. What's up? Yeah yeah I'm fine. Really? What do you mean! She was fine before I left! What happened"?

"She's gonna be ok, Poll. It was just nightmares. Please don't scare me like that again. You almost gave me a heart attack, I'll call tomorrow to check in on things. Yeah yeah, night," Eve sighed running a hand through their hair, tugging at the knots in it with a loud grumbled.

Name: Emerald
Personality: She was cuddly, caring, girly and softcore
Preferred Type: Grass
Pokemon:
  • Turtwig
  • Starly
  • Zigzagoon
  • N/A
  • N/A
  • N/A

She just started his journey a few days ago and she have gotten into a trouble now. Four Team Plasma grunt just surround her and trying to take her pokemon. "NO! I won't just give you my pokemon! I've just started a few days ago so don't bother me!" They just don't wanted to hear her. "Give us your pokemon and you will not hurt!" Emerald then saw something in the air. It was a Honchkrow with a guy on its back.

"Help! Help me please!" The grunts then tries to take her pokeball contains her pokemon by forcing her down.

Eve heard someone yelling for help and booked it and that direction. Mia and Ann following them as they dodged around people and centered in on the plasma grunts and he trainer, they slid in front of Emerald arms with their arms outstretched and they stood to protect the other trainer, "back off".

"Honchkrow! Krow, Krow!"

"Did you hear something, Honchkrow?" Daniel asked his pokemon.

"Krow, krow!"

And without a second to spare, Honchkrow dived down to the ground, as Daniel gripped the big bird's back as hard as he needed to, to avoid falling off. Eve and a girl were on the ground, surrounded by Team Plasma grunts.

Daniel wasn't much f a battler, but he had to do something. There wasn't time to transition back to his wheelchair, so, he'd have to launch an aerial attack.

"Go, Mightyena, and use hyper beam," he commanded, as his pokemon materialised on Honchkrow's back. Those grunts weren't getting away anytime soon...

A shadow triad member appeared next to Emerald and tackled her to the side, and out of the way of the Hyper Beam. It would have hit Emerald and her Pokémon, but it hit only the Grunts and their Pokemon. When the grunts stood back up, the Shadow Triad member sent out his Tyranitar. The grunts ran back to the Team Plasma base, and the Shadow Triad member turned around to help up Emerald. "That was close." He said.

"Thanks, who ever you are. I could have lost my pokemon if you are not here to help me," Emerald said while looking at her pokeballs. "I've just started my adventure a few days ago but I don't think that the guys like me," She sits on the ground and then she sighed.

"Who are those guys with the strange clothings?" She asked.

"Team Plasma grunts," Daniel growled, as if saying the name of the team made him physically ill. It wasn't above Team Plasma to attack beginners...Daniel knew that first hand. The last time that he'd seen those grunts, he'd been on crutches.

He scanned the surrounding area, eventually landing on Logan. "You!" He cried, drawing his Honchkrow back.

Logan took off his mask and looked back at Daniel. "Sorry if I stole your thunder, but you would have obliterated her and her Pokémon." Logan took off his Team Plasma badge and looked at Emerald. "I'm not just one of those monsters, I'm working to stop them. But they know that I'm against them." Logan looked around. "But they're not the only ones I have to worry with."

Emerald stood back again and she wanted to revive all of her pokemon. "Umm... since I got lost here, could you tell me where is the nearest town?" She asked. "I hope the Team Plasma Grunts wasn't following me like the other day." She remembers the conflicts. "Oh and thanks again very much! I'm very glad to meet you guys."

Logan pointed towards a pathway. "I gotta go. I'm just a 'heartless monster.' I have no buissness here. I need to find Team Flare." Just then, his Pokenav rang. Afterwards, he pulled his hood over his eyes. "I've got work to do."

Eve nodded and pointed to the nearest pokecentre with a smile. The trainer looked at Logan and nodded but did not smile, "that's a start, monster. And the pokecentre is in that direction, just keep going down that road and you'll see it".

Mia and Ann ran up to Logan and handed the shadow triad a small pouch of berries and a note. Eve walked past the trainer bumping their shoulder roughly and grumbled something under their breathe.

(Note says: she lost her brother because of plasma -Mia. In very bad hand writing mind you)

Heartless monster indeed, Daniel spat.

His pokenav buzzed in his pocket, but it was only a text.

Team Flare grunts have been spotted by the pinap berry trees southwest of Devere Hotel

Daniel didn't recognise the number. Who would give him, of all people, an anonymous tip off as to the whereabouts of Team Flare?

"Honchkrow, take me to Devere Hotel," he ordered. Team Plasma were terrible enough, but Team Flare needed to be dealt with first, since they were far more dangerous...

Last edited: