• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
That's it. It gets boring when everyone does their thing and the things they do are random. It gets more annoying when the characters become 'Gods' (no offense to some characters that were very strong), or those who get much stronger than most characters. This only works if it's a villain.

And the most bloody ridiculous Mary Sue in existence, and a godmodded character, and a sockpuppet account... Fucking hell I hated him

Dude, I've been here for, like, ten RP minutes. It's a bit early for that. Plus, Sky's already got a love interest in a different RP. Then again, I suppose I could just put the character and his past in this RP, none of the stuff that happened afterwards. Because I really like Sky jumping RPs, but it wouldn't really work. In that case: Yes, Sky is up for shipping

Y'know, reading through all of the other bios, I realise I really went over the top with the amount of text I put in

I still ship by Homestuck standards, so, in other words, I ship with the quadrants.
Matespritship, the flushed quadrant ♥
Moirallegiance, the pale quadrant ♦
Auspisticism, the ashen quadrant ♣
Kismesissitude, the caliginous quadrant ♠

So, one of my Kismesiss ships (hate relationship) is actually Adam and Josh.
My Moiral ship (friend relationship) is Nathan and Cloud's character.
I don't have a Auspistice (three-way relationship) ship yet.
Or a Matesprite (Romantic relationship) yet either.

(Need to read Homestuck real soon)

But the RP is still pretty new. A "Matesprite" ship could still come up

Ye. I AM excited about the ships.
I could try and bring back Taylor, who is now named @Nepeta_Leijon
She LOVES to ship. And she loves Nepeta from Homestuck, who ALSO loves to ship.
I need to make a list of every character now.

Undertale is, single-handedly, the best designed game I've ever played. Not specifically for gameplay, amazing as it is. But for several other reasons. A. Toby Fox is a genuine genius. No doubt about it. But also the character design, personality, plotline, all of the slightly hidden away backstory and pieces to the complete timeline, the mechanics and way your gameplay ties into the world. Chara is probably a prime example of this

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Yeah. It is awesome,I think that I just like Minecraft more,because I can be create things and be creative. But the Undertale fandom is what makes a lot of people don't like the game.

Rhabby:
  • Alex Bolt
Jagson:
  • Joshua Moreland
Dave Strider:
  • Adam Kaulk
  • Nathan Mason

• Dave Strider
OmnipotentOnion:
  • Dylan Sage
Cloudswift:
  • Ashley Sparks
Stomursa:
  • Lena Burr
Dapper_Cat:
  • Marcus Allen

• Angelina Summers
ManateeMike:
  • Lucas Luxford
Trainer_Zander:
  • Marik Colton
Koopa6000:
  • Kyles Yumio

• Alexandrea Maeve
Mecha Who:
  • Jim
Ry_Burst:
  • Quickdraw
Sky5372:
  • Sky

These are all of the characters currently in the rp.
@Rhabby I think we should consider closing off the rp so we don't suffer from overpopulation.

I love Undertale, Homestuck, Halo, SSB, Alien, Mass Effect, The Walking Dead,
and most of all,
Metal Gear.
Heard extremely good things about all of these, and seen snippets of story about each of them. All of them seem like things I'd like (apart from TWD), but I've only played two of them

Alex ♦ Dave
Josh ♠ Adam
Nathan ♦ Ashley
Marcus ♦ Angel

These are my current ships. No ashen or flushed ships. They're mostly pale, with one caliginous, that being Josh and Adam.

Rhabby:
  • Alex Bolt
Jagson:
  • Joshua Moreland
Dave Strider:
  • Adam Kaulk
  • Nathan Mason

• Dave Strider
OmnipotentOnion:
  • Dylan Sage
Cloudswift:
  • Ashley Sparks
Stomursa:
  • Lena Burr
Dapper_Cat:
  • Marcus Allen

• Angelina Summers
ManateeMike:
  • Lucas Luxford
Trainer_Zander:
  • Marik Colton
Koopa6000:
  • Kyles Yumio

• Alexandrea Maeve
Mecha Who:
  • Jim
Ry_Burst:
  • Quickdraw
Sky5372:
  • Sky

These are all of the characters currently in the rp.
@Rhabby I think we should consider closing off the rp so we don't suffer from overpopulation.
Yeah. With an RP like Outcasts, newbies just open up the general RP, click on the first one, type out about ten words and join. And trust me, if you even let one through, the rest will descend. I'm not completely sure why this phenomenon occurs, but I do know it kills RPs in a matter of days, and the only way to prevent it is to close the RP as soon as it becomes a threat, and only open up the gates via invites or if enough people leave

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I did not put Jim's last name because he did not even know it. If he knew, it would be easier to know about his past.

Status
Not open for further replies.