• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I was planning to set up at Dave's injury. There was a reason he met with Ratchet. I'm pretty sure I was setting up for a revenge thing. IDK really. But I had something planned

Me literally all day: Huh, it's weird that no-ones posting. I'm not getting alerts. Oh well.

Me 10 minutes ago: I probably should've refreshed the website just to make sure. *2 seconds later* ...Fuck

Looks like the theme's are finally starting to come back.
Everybody should make one again, and I'll keep track of it, like last time.

You have to remember the fact that the reason that we are being seperated is because people were afraid. Now killing all the soldiers, won't change anything. Not to mention that it makes things worse.

I had Quickdraw simply knock out two guards and try to tell the other soldiers to get to safety and activated the beacon to call for help so they could get a rescue. And he was one of the people more willing to kill, because he was a soldier and is considered a terrorist by the government.

Also, this may sound like I have experience or something, but killing is always hard the first time, and with the ability these kids are doing it, with seemingly no remorse, its implying that they have killed many times in the past, giving the world reasons to be worried.

Did Quickdraw really call the military @Ry_Burst ?

Our plan was to stay their for a while then have the government finally locate the crash site, investigate and try to recapture the metas but fail, causing us to have to flee to a different area.

Yeah, he did, which would make for an intro for Mecha's villain, who is supposed to appear shortly after the crash according to @Mecha Who

As for killing, @Ry_Burst is correct. We are to assume that many of these guys who have been killing so efficiently have killed before, which is true for Adam, who is considered a weapon of mass destruction by the government, and will be a top priority for John and/or Jack.
Dave has not killed yet, though he has inflicted wounds upon his enemies before.
Nathan, obviously, is completely innocent. He's never killed before and never plans on it. He may be the strongest character in this rp, but he would never even consider using it to fight, only to help.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Yeah. At the same time the government discovers about the ship,John is going to act. But let's wait more time,I don't want to be so fast.

The difference between Alex and Nathan's reactions really shows how different people can be from each other even if they've gone through the same thing.

You have to remember the fact that the reason that we are being seperated is because people were afraid. Now killing all the soldiers, won't change anything. Not to mention that it makes things worse.

I had Quickdraw simply knock out two guards and try to tell the other soldiers to get to safety and activated the beacon to call for help so they could get a rescue. And he was one of the people more willing to kill, because he was a soldier and is considered a terrorist by the government.

Also, this may sound like I have experience or something, but killing is always hard the first time, and with the ability these kids are doing it, with seemingly no remorse, its implying that they have killed many times in the past, giving the world reasons to be worried.
(Minus Sky)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I think that firstly,the government would sent troops,and just when they are defeated the government would sent Jack/John.

Quickdraw sent a distress beacon bur it would take at least 24 hours for a rescue squad to arrive to help the survive military soldiers. It was a risk that Quickdraw had to take. These men and women didn't deserve to die by the cold, they were simply following orders. They might not even have had the same opinions on Metas as the mass population, but now their minds are changed and many are dead.

Anyways, the time gives everyone a chance to escape and cover ground. The military wouldn't hunt them down in the mountains but try to wait them out and see if they leave.

Huh... Wouldn't it be a shame if that distress beacon got crumpled into a ball of metal via a low-pressure bubble? Man, that would really suck for the guys needing to be rescued

You are aware of who precisely just destroyed this tracker, right?
(I gotta go because I don't want to die of sleep deprivation. Goodbye)

Last edited:
It would be great if you guys actually get out of the plane instead of talking about getting out of the plane. I know some of you have but most of you are still not out

Only OC still in the plane is the one belonging to @Manatee Mike (Lucas). The rest are outside dealing with injuries and gameplans.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Jim is going inside to see the plane's data,to see if he can find something about himself (He is going to fail because there's just the data of the Metas that were here).
But I'm waiting to @Koopa6000 Post with Kyle before I post.

Not yet? Okay.
Now there is no reasons to be lazy
So I'm going to make my post,because I'm not lazy.
*Logs off.

Bravo dude. 100% completion.
Mission Accomplished.
Success.
TOUCHDOWN!
well_done_sir.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.