• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, you fucker.
Anyways, I think this is good, though. It creates an obvious rivalry between the two, and a disfunctional group is far more interesting than a functional one. The drama!

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I came here because I was seeing the new posts :p But, this RP looks great, and different. I would like to participate.

Name: Jim
Appearance: Jim is a Canadian, has blue eyes and short, smooth, shiny black hair. His skin tone is black. He has a strong and healthy body,too.
Height: 5' 10'' (Same as Alex,because it's a normal Height.)
Clothing: Black shirt with two cut sleeves and a neon green and orange print forming a + symbol. His pants are simple, jeans. Green All-Star shoes, always. He also wears an orange bracelet and a blue cap.
Tattoos/Marks?: Nah.
Personality: He has a complex personality, he can not really be him. He's never been able to find himself, it's a deep wave of frustration when he tries to find himself. He is trapped in a wave of confusion of who he is and who he will be, but he does not want to have help. He acts in a funny way with other people. But, he is very sensitive indeed, is lost in thoughts like: '' I am can do it... I am good enough. '' And thoughts that people lie to him when they praise him. He thinks they're lying to make him better. He acts in a funny way so he not goes crazy by himself. When he is alone, bad thoughts dominate,even if he thinks about good things. When he really gets angry, he uses his powers without any limitation, without control, Uses it as he likes, for good or for bad.
Powers: Universal Cont... I mean,Super speed- He has speed that he controls, up to speed of sound when he is rational. But when he gets angry, he can go up to higher speeds,that are slower than light, but can go next to speed of light if he is very angry. He can make just one part of the body separately to be fast too, so he can punch with the hand going at the speed of sound, for example, giving stronger and faster punches.
Past: He does not know his past, he wants to find out, but, as I said, he faced himself in a wave of frustration. He thinks at least that his parents abandoned him when they discovered that he was a meta, so he wants to know his story. He dedicated his life trying to find out, but never came to anything.

One question: Will he be a meta hiding in the field or would he already be with the group?

Ahh, hello good peoples. This may be a bit late, but I would like to join. But I will be recreating Quickdraw, as he was never in the orginal Outcasts, but I liked his character. And this will be lacking the giant sky battleship of course.

Name: Quickdraw
Age: Questionable but he looks like he's in his late 20's.
Appearance: He is tall, and built muscular. His hair is a dark brown color that hangs down and looks messy and dirty. His eyes are a dark blue, and his face is covered in stubble.
Height: He stands at around 6'3".
Clothing: He wears a faded brown leather cowboy has and a red bandana on his head at all times. The bandana is either wrapped around his face or around his neck. He wears a brown leather jacket, with a black undershirt, and occasionally wears a brown poncho over all of this. He wears brown leather pants along with brown cowboy boots. He always wears thick brown leather gloves, and very rarely takes them off. Strapped to his back is a two handed broadsword, which he wields with one hand. Strapped to his legs in holsters is a pair of revolvers one on each leg.
Tattoos/Marks?: He has faint scars from burns across the back of his hands, but it is constantly covered.
Personality: While he isn't necessarily a killer of a murder, he never seems to talk much as a casual person. His mind always seems to be on his work, no matter what it is. While he doesn't seem to talk about himself very much, he will listen to others and can seem like an older brother to people. He is very able fighter and he is always up to fight, or work for that matter.
Powers: Increased reflexes, and is a gifted mechanic. He can glance at a machine and seemingly understand all aspects of it from it's elemental composition, to how to use it. This makes him a quite fell fighter with weapons, but other than that, he is much like an average man. He still gets hurt, but with an increased pain tolerance, he can tune it out on the battlefield.
Past: Not much is known about him. There are stories about how he used to serve in the military and he was one of the few Metas who the military didn't hate. But how he became a fugitive is always something that is only really known by him and a select few.

In a valley, in the Himalayas.
Do you skim posts, like someone I know?
*cough* Zander *cough*
In a valley, in the Himalayas.
In a valley
Do you not know what a valley is?
It's (and I quote from the dictionary);
'a low area of land between hills or mountains, typically with a river or stream flowing through it.'
No. We crashed in a valley. That means we are, in fact NOT on top of a mountain.

Oh you crash landed in the valley not the mountain top that makes up the valley,

Then you can climb up the mountains then, I think I'll bring in a second character to subdue the guards for you guys

Yep.
Dave's speed is entirely inspired from Quicksilver from X-Men, so... technically less super speed and just... an ability to greatly slow down time to a near stand still.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Nice. The power of Jim is more based on the speed of Flash (but much slower). He does not slow down time or anything like that. It's funny to see two people with similar powers. What would be the chances if Outcasts were real? It would be difficult to be a Meta, now having a similar power would be even more difficult,more likely near impossible.

Ahh, hello good peoples. This may be a bit late, but I would like to join. But I will be recreating Quickdraw, as he was never in the orginal Outcasts, but I liked his character. And this will be lacking the giant sky battleship of course.

Name: Quickdraw
Age: Questionable but he looks like he's in his late 20's.
Appearance: He is tall, and built muscular. His hair is a dark brown color that hangs down and looks messy and dirty. His eyes are a dark blue, and his face is covered in stubble.
Height: He stands at around 6'3".
Clothing: He wears a faded brown leather cowboy has and a red bandana on his head at all times. The bandana is either wrapped around his face or around his neck. He wears a brown leather jacket, with a black undershirt, and occasionally wears a brown poncho over all of this. He wears brown leather pants along with brown cowboy boots. He always wears thick brown leather gloves, and very rarely takes them off. Strapped to his back is a two handed broadsword, which he wields with one hand. Strapped to his legs in holsters is a pair of revolvers one on each leg.
Tattoos/Marks?: He has faint scars from burns across the back of his hands, but it is constantly covered.
Personality: While he isn't necessarily a killer of a murder, he never seems to talk much as a casual person. His mind always seems to be on his work, no matter what it is. While he doesn't seem to talk about himself very much, he will listen to others and can seem like an older brother to people. He is very able fighter and he is always up to fight, or work for that matter.
Powers: Increased reflexes, and is a gifted mechanic. He can glance at a machine and seemingly understand all aspects of it from it's elemental composition, to how to use it. This makes him a quite fell fighter with weapons, but other than that, he is much like an average man. He still gets hurt, but with an increased pain tolerance, he can tune it out on the battlefield.
Past: Not much is known about him. There are stories about how he used to serve in the military and he was one of the few Metas who the military didn't hate. But how he became a fugitive is always something that is only really known by him and a select few.

I came here because I was seeing the new posts :p But, this RP looks great, and different. I would like to participate.

Name: Jim
Appearance: Jim is a Canadian, has blue eyes and short, smooth, shiny black hair. His skin tone is black. He has a strong and healthy body,too.
Height: 5' 10'' (Same as Alex,because it's a normal Height.)
Clothing: Black shirt with two cut sleeves and a neon green and orange print forming a + symbol. His pants are simple, jeans. Green All-Star shoes, always. He also wears an orange bracelet and a blue cap.
Tattoos/Marks?: Nah.
Personality: He has a complex personality, he can not really be him. He's never been able to find himself, it's a deep wave of frustration when he tries to find himself. He is trapped in a wave of confusion of who he is and who he will be, but he does not want to have help. He acts in a funny way with other people. But, he is very sensitive indeed, is lost in thoughts like: '' I am can do it... I am good enough. '' And thoughts that people lie to him when they praise him. He thinks they're lying to make him better. He acts in a funny way so he not goes crazy by himself. When he is alone, bad thoughts dominate,even if he thinks about good things. When he really gets angry, he uses his powers without any limitation, without control, Uses it as he likes, for good or for bad.
Powers: Universal Cont... I mean,Super speed- He has speed that he controls, up to speed of sound when he is rational. But when he gets angry, he can go up to higher speeds,that are slower than light, but can go next to speed of light if he is very angry. He can make just one part of the body separately to be fast too, so he can punch with the hand going at the speed of sound, for example, giving stronger and faster punches.
Past: He does not know his past, he wants to find out, but, as I said, he faced himself in a wave of frustration. He thinks at least that his parents abandoned him when they discovered that he was a meta, so he wants to know his story. He dedicated his life trying to find out, but never came to anything.

One question: Will he be a meta hiding in the field or would he already be with the group?
Sorry I took so long, you're both accepted

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Heya,is the group next to the ship? And there are still some guards (AKA The bad guys) alive? Because Jim would easily defeat them.

Everyone, say welcome back(Or hello if you're new) to Alexandrea

Name: Alexandrea Maeve
Appearance: she's a young looking girl . She has blonde hair
Height: 5'0
Clothing: who wears a light blue dress, white tight and black flats
Tattoos/Marks?: Nothing
Personality: is a sweet girl on the outside but can suddenly shift tone and become terrifying and ruthless
Powers: Puppeteer
Past: to be revealed

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
So,you have 2 OC's? I'm a little bit confused. Also,Jim,Alexandrea and Kyle are going to be surviving together,yeah?

Alright, let's get to posting. I'm kinda curious about this 'epic' entrance Kyles is going to make to see if it's actually worth of being called epic.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
It took me a while to post because I was kind of busy,you know. Think of nerd jokes is hard. Also,some others things.

Status
Not open for further replies.