• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a quick run down of what has happened?
Characters escaped from cells, fought some people and managed to crash the ship in a valley in the Himalayas. Right now, every is just trying to get out while Koopa and Meta's characters are going to investigate the scene.

Okay, I'd better cause some damage. Considering my character, I'm assuming he would have been separated from the characters, also be cause of him being a fugitive of the nation. I'd say while the ship crashed the guards who were separately guarding Quickdraw begin to freak out and Quickdraw makes his move.

@Mecha Who
I suggest editing your post. It, to put it bluntly, was poorly made. The grammar is forgotten, and the post was poorly written.
It's okay to take time on a post. The reason I am bringing this up is because this RP is more strict for a reason. People that are essentially, bad role players like the late Kamen Rider fan boy, aren't generally appreciated. Bad role players kill an RP, and your post was cringe worthy to read.
I'm not trying to come off mean, or demeaning, or even hypocritical (as we all can't escape mistakes), I'm just giving advice.

Name: Sky (unpronounceable last name)

ten thousand mark

Appearance: A non-corperal being is
quite featureless, only shown as a barely visible shimmer in the air. However, Sky's physical form looks to be around nineteen- with pale skin, dark brown hair and deep, sky blue eyes. Not particularly strong, not particularly large. Sky didn't put a ton of thought into the details of this body, and the metabolism (or lack of) means that no weight is put on.

Height: Again, it isn't very easy to judge with an incorporeal being, but (again), in physical form can be measured to around 1.8 metres

Clothing:Normally wearing a pair of black tracksuit trousers, with a dark blue t-shirt and trainers (sneakers?).

Tattoos/Marks?: None to speak of

Personality: Sky has a bit of a laid-back, carefree personality. Staying cool in nearly any situation, anger is something not felt by him much. Really, some emotions are almost alien to him, simply never having a reason to be felt, or a simple inability to do so. Take guilt as an example. Such a long lifetime meant that Sky simply left it all behind long ago.

A hatred towards most of the human race probably doesn't help either. Probably the reason why making friends with him is so hard. It's not that he immediately hates anyone he sees, just that the ability to form attachments to people is, again, almost alien to him. (To be completely honest, his personality is kinda hard to describe. It's best to just RP and you'll see)

Powers: As an Air Spirit, Sky has full control over his respective element. That includes, well, just about anything really. Airbender stuff, forming storms and weather patterns, levitating stuff with a constant gust of wind (including other people) essentially helping somebody else to fly, and a bunch of other things. And, of course, his ability to shift into his natural form. Quite literally, he can turn into air.

Sky's natural form is just a gust of wind, a sentient one at that. All of his powers are the same, along with pretty much becoming intangible. Visible, sure, just not touchable. Bullets, for example, would just fly straight through him, in the same way they flew through the bit of air in front of him. This of course, doesn't come without the downside of Sky's incorporeal form being extremely easily contained, just so long the said container is airtight, making any sort of capture extremely easy. All of this power, along with his sentience and existence, is tied to Sky's Core, a small collective of an unknown form of energy that resides inside him. If needed it can manifest in a physical form as a small blue orb, about big enough to fit into your palm and perfectly round. And extremely fragile. By that I mean that any physical contact will cause Sky an unbelievable amount of pain, owing to the fact that humans are earth-based beings.

And yes, I should mention the weaknesses. Essentially, the Earth. Just touching the ground will cause him pain, akin to standing on burning hot coals, which intensifies the longer his power is sapped by it, and this is the reason that he is always hovering a few inches above the ground in his human form. Actually going underground is worse. In his original form, he would die. Dissipate, disintegrate, vaporise whatever you want to call it. So to enter the underground, Sky must stay in his human form. Along with this, his abilities are fully nullified the moment he descends below the surface, effectively turning him into a normal human. Meaning that killing him is extremely easy, and killing him would result in him returning to his natural form, meaning that he would instantly die. In short, the ground is bad for him

Past: Sky is part of a species known as the Air Spirits, one of the four elemental spirits, along with the Earth, Water and Fire Spirits. The way these things were created is uncertain, considering the fact that they can't even be classified as a living creature, but here they are. Extremely territorial, the four spirits protect whatever they've singled out as their own with everything they've got, although they don't really have a problem with animals of the respective element. Oh yeah, and they also have an indefinite lifespan. Live until they're killed, I guess.

It was around two thousand years ago that human interaction began to damage the air spirits. Humans were treated as just another animal, although they were a ground dwelling one, but attention only came to them once they began to build cities and towns. Fires were lit, and human pollution began to enter the atmosphere. And the Air Spirits began to die off. It was slow, but as technology advanced, it got worse. Not enough for humans to notice, but it was definitely enough for the beings flying above them. And Sky noticed this, and had the idea to begin building a human body. It was slow, but after half a millennium, he'd finished it. A few hundred years later, the Industrial Revolution hit. The equivalent of a mass extinction event for the Air Spirits, they were completely wiped out. Apart from Sky, who simply used his new human body to breathe in these toxins, with no effect on it. After all, the humans weren't dying from it.

Conditions improved slightly in the 21st century, meaning that Sky could still shift between his two forms with a lower risk, and eventually, he ended up here. Seen as a "Meta"

For those of you who were wondering, Hyrain was a pathetically failed attempt at an adaptation of Sky

@Ry_Burst Sky says hi

Last edited:
Name: Sky (unpronounceable last name)

ten thousand mark

Appearance: A non-corperal being is
quite featureless, only shown as a barely visible shimmer in the air. However, Sky's physical form looks to be around nineteen- with pale skin, dark brown hair and deep, sky blue eyes. Not particularly strong, not particularly large. Sky didn't put a ton of thought into the details of this body, and the metabolism (or lack of) means that no weight is put on.

Height: Again, it isn't very easy to judge with an incorporeal being, but (again), in physical form can be measured to around 1.8 metres

Clothing:Normally wearing a pair of black tracksuit trousers, with a dark blue t-shirt and trainers (sneakers?).

Tattoos/Marks?: None to speak of

Personality: Sky has a bit of a laid-back, carefree personality. Staying cool in nearly any situation, anger is something not felt by him much. Really, some emotions are almost alien to him, simply never having a reason to be felt, or a simple inability to do so. Take guilt as an example. Such a long lifetime meant that Sky simply left it all behind long ago.

A hatred towards most of the human race probably doesn't help either. Probably the reason why making friends with him is so hard. It's not that he immediately hates anyone he sees, just that the ability to form attachments to people is, again, almost alien to him. (To be completely honest, his personality is kinda hard to describe. It's best to just RP and you'll see)

Powers: As an Air Spirit, Sky has full control over his respective element. That includes, well, just about anything really. Airbender stuff, forming storms and weather patterns, levitating stuff with a constant gust of wind (including other people) essentially helping somebody else to fly, and a bunch of other things. And, of course, his ability to shift into his natural form. Quite literally, he can turn into air.

Sky's natural form is just a gust of wind, a sentient one at that. All of his powers are the same, along with pretty much becoming intangible. Visible, sure, just not touchable. Bullets, for example, would just fly straight through him, in the same way they flew through the bit of air in front of him. This of course, doesn't come without the downside of Sky's incorporeal form being extremely easily contained, just so long the said container is airtight, making any sort of capture extremely easy. All of this power, along with his sentience and existence, is tied to Sky's Core, a small collective of an unknown form of energy that resides inside him. If needed it can manifest in a physical form as a small blue orb, about big enough to fit into your palm and perfectly round. And extremely fragile. By that I mean that any physical contact will cause Sky an unbelievable amount of pain, owing to the fact that humans are earth-based beings.

And yes, I should mention the weaknesses. Essentially, the Earth. Just touching the ground will cause him pain, akin to standing on burning hot coals, which intensifies the longer his power is sapped by it, and this is the reason that he is always hovering a few inches above the ground in his human form. Actually going underground is worse. In his original form, he would die. Dissipate, disintegrate, vaporise whatever you want to call it. So to enter the underground, Sky must stay in his human form. Along with this, his abilities are fully nullified the moment he descends below the surface, effectively turning him into a normal human. Meaning that killing him is extremely easy, and killing him would result in him returning to his natural form, meaning that he would instantly die. In short, the ground is bad for him

Past: Sky is part of a species known as the Air Spirits, one of the four elemental spirits, along with the Earth, Water and Fire Spirits. The way these things were created is uncertain, considering the fact that they can't even be classified as a living creature, but here they are. Extremely territorial, the four spirits protect whatever they've singled out as their own with everything they've got, although they don't really have a problem with animals of the respective element. Oh yeah, and they also have an indefinite lifespan. Live until they're killed, I guess.

It was around two thousand years ago that human interaction began to damage the air spirits. Humans were treated as just another animal, although they were a ground dwelling one, but attention only came to them once they began to build cities and towns. Fires were lit, and human pollution began to enter the atmosphere. And the Air Spirits began to die off. It was slow, but as technology advanced, it got worse. Not enough for humans to notice, but it was definitely enough for the beings flying above them. And Sky noticed this, and had the idea to begin building a human body. It was slow, but after half a millennium, he'd finished it. A few hundred years later, the Industrial Revolution hit. The equivalent of a mass extinction event for the Air Spirits, they were completely wiped out. Apart from Sky, who simply used his new human body to breathe in these toxins, with no effect on it. After all, the humans weren't dying from it.

Conditions improved slightly in the 21st century, meaning that Sky could still shift between his two forms with a lower risk, and eventually, he ended up here. Seen as a "Meta"

For those of you who were wondering, Hyrain was a pathetically failed attempt at an adaptation of Sky

Accepted,
Characters escaped from cells, fought some people and managed to crash the ship in a valley in the Himalayas. Right now, every is just trying to get out while Koopa and Meta's characters are going to investigate the scene.

Ooohhh, Himalayas! Sky's going to like that

Got it. I suppose I could just have Sky materialize next to one of the currently trying to escape people (my grammar is on point today) and find out who the hell everyone is

My character is basically the same person from Outcasts 2, Dave has well, Dave from Outcasts 2, and Ry has Quickdraw from 2. So, you should know some.

Adam is my emo guy originally from Outcasts 1 who was basically omnipotent, so I toned him down a bit.
Dave is my speedy Strider from Outcasts 2, this time, I made him without pyrokinesis.
Nathan is my latest creation, a gentle giant, who is the strongest character in Outcasts (physically). He's from Outcasts 3.

Jack was my creature of destruction from Outcasts 2. Dave will be the only character I resurrect from Outcasts 2.
I will also have Adam as my only returning character from Outcasts 1.
I'm thinking of bringing in Logan from Outcasts 3, as he is also an interesting and different character, but as the limit is 3 characters, I would need to kill someone off before that.

Anyways, that was probably more than anyone really wanted to know, but, hey, the more you know...

Nah, nah. That kinda stuff is good for me to know, even if it's just to know what you're taking about if you reference one of them. Y'know, I wonder what Nathan will think of Sky, something you can hear, but not see (ish)

Lol, yeah.
And Nathan is pretty docile. I've made him a caring, loyal, and shy character who won't use his powers for violence. I've based his natural innocence off of Papyrus from Undertale, but Nathan is far more intelligent. Actually, (those that participated in Outcasts 3 and Jagson's spin-off already knew this) before he was captured, Nathan was studying to become a Doctor, so he has a lot of medical skills.

images

Also, Sky, do you think it'd make sense for your character to act as a mentor to Ashley, at least in the sense of her aerokinesis?

Also, Sky, do you think it'd make sense for your character to act as a mentor to Ashley, at least in the sense of her aerokinesis?
Ya, that'd be good. He wouldn't have too much of an issue with her, and he'd be happy to help someone else with their air power. To be completely honest, he'd probably see it as his responsibility.
Followed by this.
03250.gif

Karkat's the best.
Note to self: read Homestuck

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Was. Lucky that Outcasts did not continue like this. I mean, it looked pretty cool back then, but right now at least we do not have someone who can blow up and destroy the planet and kill everyone in it. Lmao.

Was. Lucky that Outcasts did not continue like this. I mean, it looked pretty cool back then, but right now at least we do not have someone who can blow up and destroy the planet and kill everyone in it. Lmao.
WAIT WHAT?! Lmfao I actually had to drop out of my OWN RP because of homework, so you'll have to excuse my not knowing about this at all. Is it the original Outcasts(mine) or another reboot thread?

It was titled 'Outcasts 2' bu Koopa6000, back when he was koopa000.
In your original rp, there were far more powerful characters than Jack. Like the old I used to have Adam. And Trainer_Zander's Vex.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Hmm... I mean the characters were doing very random things in the reebots... now they are a group and don't do random stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.