• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts(Official Reboot)—RP

Dasken felt his wounds in his right leg begin to heal over. The shock of the three bullets finally caught up to him, unluckily at the same time as a taser gun met his chest. He tried to keep his will together, but his focus slipped long enough to launch a miniature maelstrom of destruction in a circle about a meter around Dasken in any direction; melted pools of metal replaced bumpers and guns.
Within three seconds, however, Dasken passed out due to shock and exhaustion.

Last edited:
As Dasken fell to the floor, Darcel sprinted over towards him. He struggled to pick him up, but he somehow managed to do so from the adrenaline. He quickly motioned Gaia to follow the two, as he try to avoid bullets. There was toooo many soldiers for the remaining two to take out, so it was generally better to bail. Darcel propelled himself a bit with his blood, as he anxiously looked down at the man. Nothing more like eternally screaming then holding a knocked out bomb man, while being attacked by the U.S swat team.

Gaia jumped back and shot more electrical bolts at the soldiers"sorry,but I can't go, they'll always find find me, I'm a walking power plant,if I go with you I'll endanger you guys"Gaia said sadly while he dodged bullets,one struck his arm and pierced it"ahh!"Gaia tried to reverse his arm but he was too tired to use it

Darcel turned back once more, and looked at the wounded Gaia. "I refuse to leave anyone behind! Come on!" His voice was filled with concern, as he looked at wounded man. He went back and forth from Dasken, and from Gaia.

Nora wiped dirt off of her dress, as she cried her eyes out. She was alone in the wilderness, hiding beneath a tree.

Ashley was dodging projectiles, but noticed that the group was missing a member. "Guys! We're missing someone!" she shouted, then zipped in a random direction, hoping that she was headed in the right direction.

"I'm fine,ah!, You should go I'll be ok I can bend the fabric of space and time at my will"Gaia said holding his arm,he was overexaggerating his abilities,he wasn't that strong,he was just trying to insure Darcel he was fine

"Your arm is bleeding! Just come on!" he spoke, gesturing him once more.

Nora wiped the tears from her eyes, even though they didn't stop coming. She has soot all over her face and clothing, and dirt smeared onto her dress and face. She looked around, for the bloodshed started getting to her even more. She looked down at her hands, trying to use her magic.

"ok,but I'm leaving you guys as soon as my arm heals, I can't risk you getting caught "Gaia said as he ran to Darcel,his arm was leaking blood all over his hand and arm,I can't fight much longer the blood loss is getting to me"he said stomping the ground creating an electric minefield in front of the soldiers

Darcel gently placed mr. explosion down, and placed his hand on Gaia's arm. The wound began to rebuild itself slowly, for the boy was tired. "You need to stay close to us.. It's not safe to be alone. Even if you believe you're a threat or not, know that we all are. Splitting up doesn't always work.." Darcel spoke, as Gaia's arm nearly fully healed.

Xander dashed from behind the treeline to the right of the soldiers, his speed far greater than that of a normal human.
"Staying in the background seems to have done more harm than good. Most of this group is the young and reckless type, I should intervene." He concluded while dashing from soldier to soldier, delivering swift chops to each ones neck as he passed, dropping them on the spot.
"Theyve got numbers but not much power. Theyve clearly underestimated our threat level." He scoffed at the realization, backing away from the fight now that most of the foot soldiers had been incapacitated.

Coal sat down as he began to summon some rocks that formed a Shield for him. "Nice" Coal thought to himself as he began to make his way to the other's, "man why are there so many soliders?" Coal asked himself. Finally Coal made it as he placed his Shield down next to Dasken and then he started to form a baton to use against the soliders.

Monty sat in the back of a riot truck, fully geared up and ready to fight. The rest of the soldiers around him were readying their weapons, checking ammunition, and acting rather solemn. The threat they were facing was large, even if the one's they were going up against were around his age. "Alright, men!" barked the commander. "These Metas have already taken out a fair number of us!" All of the men around Monty frowned, a couple even baring their teeth. "So-" continued the commander, "-we are gonna go in fast and hard. Live ammo only." The commander cocked his weapon, a heavily modified but somewhat bulky SCAR rifle. As the convoy continued down the road, Monty could slowly begin to pick out the sounds of battle.

Monty's boots were the last to hit the ground as the group of 10 soldiers exited the truck. With his M14 rifle strapped to his back, Monty followed his fellow soldiers for a short time before doubling back to the truck. It was just beginning to take off, so Monty drew his silenced Glock 17 and fired a shot at both back tires. Ducking behind the treeline, Monty watched with growing anticipation as the driver got out of the soldier that rode with the driver got out to inspect the damage. "What the hell?" He growled, stooping low to get a better look at the bullet hole. Monty took the opportunity and ran up to the soldier, kicking him into the side of the truck. Monty knocked the Glock out of the man's hand as he began to recover, but the soldier ended up tackling him at the waist. The older man raised a fist, but Monty smacked him in the face with the butt of his own Glock. Monty got up quickly and pointed the gun at the soldier, who looked up at him with gnashed teeth. "Traitor!" he screamed, just before a bullet forcibly dug out his childhood memories.

Monty grabbed the bag he had stashed on the underside of the truck, then gave the driver a do-it-yourself lobotomy. Monty slung the bag over his shoulder and drew his M14. "Guess I'm really doing this," he said to no-one. Monty sprinted off in the direction of the rest of the soldiers, who were most likely nearing the Metas's location by now.

Dasken awoke, dizzy and in immense pain. He shifted, bumping an earthen shield laying next to him. He tried to sit up, but was struck with Vertigo. He hit his head lightly, since that was all he could muster, and proceeded to try and create an explosion.
To no avail, save for a firecracker-esque effect.
He cursed under his breath.

Darcel turned, and glanced back at the rather dazed Dask. "Are you alright?" he spoke, his voice hinted with concern. He released his grip on Gaia's arm, for it appeared to be fully healed. He then turned towards the man, and offered him his hand. "I can help you up." he offered.

Dask waved Darcel’s hand away, gripping his head. He held down a wave of nausea, including having to swallow down bile, and focused on his powers further.
He soon realized he had overtaxed himself, and he was useless in a fight currently. He stumbled over to the nearest tree and leaned against it dizzily.

Darcel sighed, and stretched for a minute. Gaia appeared to be fine, and Dasken was a bit.. independent. The boy didn't seem to mind though, so he turned and walked towards the larger group of people. He noticed that a few people from the group were missing, and only darker thoughts encapsulated him. "Ran away, kidnapping, death?! Anything could've really happened to them out here." he pondered to himself.

Nora stood up, and walked into a fairly open field. The emerald colored grass spoke to her, almost like it was human. She walked over and laid in the field, allowing the sun's rays to heat her body along with the grass blade's hugs.

Coal looked over as he Dask leaned against a tree "poor guy" he told himself as he turn his baton into a boomerang and threw it at the soliders. Which hit a couple of soldiers in the head giving them concussions in the process. "YES!" Coal called out as the boomerang came back to him and he caught it before he turned it back into a baton.

Dask gripped his head a bit tighter, and he stumbled forward. “We need to find camp FAST, guys...” he mumbled. He constantly shook his head to remove the fuzziness in his vision, and he kept trying to use his powers to no avail.

Gaia was going to trust him for the better"thanks"he said smiling at Darcel,he fired more bolts at the men"we need to run I can't keep this up"he said tiredly,Gaia jumped back and agreed with Dasken as he dodged bullets and attacked the men"I can't keep this up forever,if we're gonna go we should go now"he yelled

Limping, Dasken tried to make his way hastily back to the group. He tripped almost every other step, and couldn’t go at more than a trot. His powers were completely drained for a bit yet, and he was still in pain from the shards of steel in his back.

Coal nodded in agreement as he started to cause a distraction by summoning a rock tower before he pushed it aside trapping the soliders inside. "That should give us some time" Coal said to others before he placed his Baton in his pocket. Coal ran over to Dasken as he tried to help him get around "are you okay?" He asked Dasken.

The soldiers fanned out, covering a wide area with their powerful automatic weapons. They picked their way through the foliage, fire without mercy on several of the Metas that were still fighting. Monty spotted two of them firing towards a group of Metas who were no older than he was. All they were doing was defending themselves, even if it was with bolts of lightning. Monty cracked his neck and fired on the soldiers, putting two into the back of one and hitting the other in the throat. As Monty approached the bodies, his walkie-talkie crackled to life. "I have eyes on a Meta. Engaging half a click from the main battle." Monty began to sprint in the direction of the commander, nodding to the Metas as he ran.

The commander stomped through the forest, his SCAR battle rifle trained on a sunny clearing. He had seen a small girl enter, and if a little girl was out in the forest then she must be Meta. After the man radioed in his discovery, he slowed down, walking carefully as he stalked the girl. "Got you in my sights," the commander muttered as the red dot focused on the girl's head.

Bang!

The commander fell to the ground, clutching his leg. The man whipped around to see Monty aiming his sights down at him. "You traitor!" The commander screamed, rolling over and opening fire on Monty.

Not having time to duck, Monty dropped his gun and threw up his hands. A wall of light blue energy appeared in front of Monty, blocking the bullets and causing most of them to ricochet. Monty threw up another construct in front of the little girl, shielding her from the ricocheting bullets. The commander was torn apart by the ricochet, falling back in a heap of meat and cloth.

Dasken reeled at the sight of more soldiers. He felt his knees want to give in, so he did the only thing he could do.
He crawled to the nearest boulder and curled up behind it, sweating and panting frantically.

Nora jumped back, looking at the construct in front of her. She let out a whimper, gripping onto the grass. She turned her head and stared at the man, her body paralyzed in fear.

Darcel heard the return of the soldiers, and shifted his body towards the battle.

Gaia began to run away from the soldiers and motioned for the others to follow him,they know we can't fight for much longer so they should leave before that happens"c'mon guys we have to go"Gaia yelled as he shot one more bolt at the militia
,who was mostly destroyed but still strong

Coal grabbed his Shield before he used it to block the bullets that were coming his way. "Dang-ok gotta think fast" Coal told himself as he ram into a group of soliders before slammed another solider with his Shield. Coal then saw Gaia Motioned from them to follow "alright let's go" Coal told himself as he ran for the soliders while trying not to be killed.

Dasken tried to call out to the group, but to no avail. He tried to get up, but his body refused to move at all. He was utterly helpless behind this boulder.
Unless...
He scooted himself a few feet away from the boulder silently, and saw a hill a ways away. He managed to crawl-slide over to it, and he rolled down it, trying to avoid being spotted by the soldiers.

Gaia stopped,he didn't see Dasken,he looked around some more until he saw him in a hill"hold on im coming" he said running to Dasken,he noticed how he couldnt move so Gaia picked him up and tried to sneak away to safety with the others

Monty lowered the constructs, staring down at the body of the commander. This is why Monty chose to betray the government: people like the commander. The people who would be willing to kill innocent people just because of a genetic abnormality. It wasn't like every time another letter was added to "LGBTQ" people were rioting in the streets and leaving the "freaks" to fend for themselves in the wilderness.

Monty dragged the body away before returning to the little girl, extending his hand to help her up. "I'm here to help," Monty said, "I won't hurt you."

As Coal ducked behind a bolder it gave him a idea "already now" He told himself as he started to form the rocks in a beast like ape. "Alright Rocky sick them boy" Coal called out as the Beast began to beat the soliders left and right. Coal the climbed onto it's back before he started to steer it to Gaia and Dasken location.

The Soldiers armor piercing rounds, however, began to tear into the rock-creature, forcing it to crumble after only successfully taking out two soldiers. The group pushed on, relentless as ever.
But now, he had his chance. Having remained hidden, and slowly sneaking up behind the slowly dwindling group of surviving soldiers, Shawn's opportunity arose.
Quickly, he dove from his cover, rolling into the mass of men and women, hoping to come near the middle as he sprang up, grabbing a soldier from behind, shoving one of the man's arms behind him as Shawn used the other one to force the man to fire on his company. A dozen soldiers went down effectively before they started to return fire. At this point, Shawn had thrusted the man forward at the ones before him, while ducking down and rolling back into the ones behind him. His experienced hands found a weapon immediately, and yanked it from a fallen Soldier's fingers, opening fire on the back group of soldiers.
He was ill-prepared for a group like this, however. He wouldn't last much longer.

Coal hit the ground head first as his beast crumble after being hit by the bullets. "ROCKY!!!" Coal yelled out in anger as he got up on his knees but saw the soliders hit the ground as one solider was left standing. Coal became full of anger as he pulled out his baton and started to charge at Shawn before his baton grew into a 26 inch baton.

“God damn it. We had to wake the neighborhood,” Quickdraw mumbled as he returned fire with the pistol he had stolen, doing quite well, taking out soilder after soilder. He climbed a nearby tree to give him an bird’s eye view at the carnage that was unfolding. “Well, it looks like these noobs baptism by fire was a bit earlier than expected,” he said with a light chuckle as he glanced at the fighting Metas.

Then he leapt from his branch to another, avoiding the bullets of a trigger happy soilder. So Quickdraw did the only sensible thing, and tried to lead him away from the group. As the man was about six feet away, firing at the tree line, probably killing a few innocent animals, it was time to strike. Quickdraw whipped out his pistol, which only had a few shots left and fired a shot at his jugular, knocking him to the ground. Blood rushed out, as Quickdraw approached him. With a firm hand he removed the Kevlar jacket and fired a shot to the man’s heart killing him. Fast and easy. No point in letting him suffer.

Quickdraw was quick to strip the man of his assualt rifle, ammunition, pistol, and knife, and decided to use it for battle. This was Quickdraw’s ability after all. Weapon Mastery. What else could a Meta soilder be expected to have?

Gaia set Dasken down and rejoined the fight"well if they're not going to run I may as well help them out"he said springing forward,the army that had threatened them before had became a group of soldiers, Gaia noticed a man that he had seen before in the midst of the group,he knew he was on his side since he was killing the soldiers, Gaia caught a glimpse of a soldier that jumped at Shawn attempting to stab him while his back is turn"hey,look out!, c'mon one more time"Gaia said as he stopped time once more,he ran up to the soldier who was frozen in mid air,his ability was weak and time began to speed up again,just before the man stabbed Shawn Gaia concentrated his electricity to his hand and punched the soldier,the soldier was knocked into a boulder which nearly shattered when the soldier hit it"phew,you okay Mr...."he said to the man he saved

(Sweet Jeebus, I missed a ton .-.)

Suddenly, a meteor like object which was actually a whooping Odilon covered in scarlet flames crashed into the middle of the battlefield as a large explosion erupted from the point of collision. Chains of scarlet fire danced around Odilon in a frenzy as he slowly stood up, still covered by his flaming aura. He smiled, clapping as small inferno sonic booms erupted from his hands when they clapped. "Whoo, super hero landing!" Odilon flared up his aura to an even more intense level and rushed forward at a nearby squadron of troops, who opened fire relentlessly at him. He grinned as his palm lashed out and collided with a soldier's jaw with an ear-splitting crack, knocking the latter unconscious instantly. Odilon mercilessly finished off the last of his squadron, and turned to see Shawn firing away at a small squadron and rushed over to his side, arriving in about 2 seconds. "Thought you might need some help," He explained briefly before conjuring a dense sphere of crimson fire in each hand. Odilon slammed both forearms together and shot a blast of blood red inferno at the rest of the troops, incinerating them instantly.

Ashley heard gunshots as she was flying. She swerved, coming into a grassy area where someone in a government uniform was holding a hand out to a girl, who Ashley recognized from the truck. She rushed over, then noticed the energy constructs. Still not trusting him, she hovered a few feet above the girl, hands on fire and clenched in fists. "You'd better not be trying to kill her," Ashley said, an angry and serious tone giving an edge to her voice.

Gavin ducked behind a tree, a bullet just barely grazing the skin of his leg. He was panting and exhausted, having entered the fray as a wolf or coyote several times and having to dodge bullets many times. Gavin didn't know how much longer he could do this...

Shawn had the rifle up to his face, looking down the sights, even a few moments after the remaining soldiers had been finished. Slowly, he lowered the rifle. He knew what killing these men and women meant. An all out war of humans against metas. Because of this one incident, the government would no longer be holding metas on a short leash. Now they'd be forced into full-body restraints. Solitary confinement. That is, if the government wasn't about to just start executing them. It was like the Salem Witch trials in a sense. Except this time it's not a lie, and this time, it's global.
Letting out a breath, Shawn gripped the weapon before letting it fully lower, and turned to Odilon and Gaia. "Thanks." He said, his voice rough again. "We should really cover some ground this time. Get deeper into the forest. As deep as we can get. Because if not... well, we can be expecting somethin' a lot more intimidatin' than just a buncha Soldiers." He stated as he turned. "Everybody regroup!" He yelled into his surroundings, thankful his voice was louder and clearer than most people. He was still unsure as to why he was helping them... maybe it was because they were kids, or maybe it was because he wanted to redeem himself from his past sins. Whatever the case, he would do everything in his power to protect them. "Shawn." He finally croaked at Gaia, answering the boy's previous question.

Last edited:
Dasken took a long, deep breath. He took his MP3 player out of his pocket and put in a pair of earbuds. If I can find a specific song in time... He looked over towards the constructs, which had just caught his eye.
He found his song.
His body once again experienced an adrenaline rush. I hope someone has some medicinal power or someting... he muttered. His powers were linked with him almost like a physical trait. Adrenaline gave him a boost of powers. He was seriously emotionally influenced by music, and not really much else; this was a gamble, as well. He might have not even felt such a feeling about this song if his mood was even the smallest bit different.
His body fully tensed up, then powered by an explosion, he launched straight through where a construct was. He skidded to a halt, and he nearly fell to his knees due to the pain. However, due to sheer determination and adrenaline still in his veins due to the song blasting in his ears, he stood. He took a long, deep breath.
He growled, and his eyes were powerfully defiant and dark.
He knew that this adrenaline would only last about five minutes, and after that, HE would be the punching bag. So he had to make this as fast as possible.

Last edited:
"got it,mines Gaia"he said blasting another soldier" we need to get out of here so if you know where to go I'll follow"he said in an assuring voice,Gaia jumped back and ran next to the forest"I've ran away,came back,ran away,came back,let's hope this time we actually leave"he said

"Im Xander, pleasure to make your acquaintance." He said to Shawn while approaching the group, a fake smile plastered across his face to cover his skepticism.
"It appears our little family of misfits has quite the arsenal of powers huh? Theres a large open field at the bottom of this trail densely surrounded by trees. If you ask me it would make a pretty good place to set up shop, at least for now." He finished, pointing in a direction where the brush picks up.
"Careful though, you get lost....well...your basically screwed, so hope that doesnt happen." He finished with a smirk. For the first time in a long time, his knowledge of the vast terrain would come in handy, he knew this forest like the back of his hand, including all of its blind spots.