• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Just curious, is Zackery gonna come in as some really important character later? I mean, does he get involved in Fae's plot or something like that?

No. Lyric accidentally killed his parents after seeing Joshau and grace kiss. She was anger and panicked, generating a wall to protect her when she wandered onto the road. Well unless someone has an idea for his character.

Well, you know how I was planning to make Wings into an actual Outcast? Idk, maybe they could be friends from school or something? I honestly don't know, just throwing ideas out there.

Alrighty then, here's the form!
Name: Tim Keyesan
Appearance: Tim is a small boy that has dirty blond hair, freckles, and blue eyes. He wears a red tee shirt with one turquoise stripe on it, jean shorts, and black sneakers with white soles. People often call him "cute"(In a little kid way, not in an attractive way).
Power: Can turn into animals.
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Seems to have some very good luck, great at making friends.
Weaknesses: Being a little kid, he's able to fall for things relatively easily.
Personality: Playful and overall a stereotype little kid, Tim is very friendly and kind. He can be gullible too.

Well Grace and Fae showed up. Grace messed with people,
Going around losing people. Lyric thinks that Joshua cheated on her but it's actually slyer. In her rage Lyric accidentally killed a child's parents and is now looking after him, Akron built a bunch of houses outside so we don't have to live a crowded bunker(I plan on drawing what I think everything looks like). Ken is trying to woo Fae but she's just getting him to get her stuff. Oh, darcel is back! He turned back.