• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

@Tsu
where did you post last so I know where to start the recap.
also you should probably delete that post you recently made so the admins don't complain about it.

@Tsu

Dasken snapped, then Winter snapped, then Darcel transformed into his dead mother, then Every single person snapped. This caused Lyric to snap so badly she just left... She now lives in a tree

Yep! Also her music only works for as long as she is focused on who she is controlling so if someone was to get her attention fully away then her spell would break.

Not much. Just Joshua, Akron, and winter being captured by Fae. Joshua escaped and is currently heading to the Cave that Dask made at the beginning of the RP.

And with that traumatizing first mind control experience, every time someone tries to mind control Ken, he gets a headache. But because of that, his brain has painfully developed a immunity to all things hypnosis.
remember this post, its really convenient right now\
That's one good thing Seth unintentionally did

might be akron and grace

dc4fad982a9c55987248c98122693ce219da7ccbae4db42cec1ebdfb536317e1_1.jpg

I'm very tempted to make a child character but I have to many! Just like five or six year old or something, see how everyone's characters act with them.

I'm doing it!
Name: Zackery Levine
Appearance: short curly dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, wears a very large baggy blue sweater, grey tshirt, baggy pants, running shoes
Power: none
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): creative and able to see the bright side of everything
Weaknesses: naive, can be easily scared
Personality: scaredy cat a little bit, curious, friendly, a five years old

Do people care if I use him?

I don't care. It would be interesting.
Also @AspenTR33
Is it alright if I bring a new character into this.
Name Steven "Steve" Moreland ( Yeah all three brothers)
Appearance: Has short light blonde hair with sapphire like eyes. He stands at five nine, He wears a simple red shirt and a pair of jeans.
Abilities: Super strength. Cellular regeneration
Strengths: is very brilliant, Is a good team player, knows when to be a follower
Weakness: slow, and low stamina
Personality: Spoiled, arrogant, Though at the same time he is nice and always willing to give a helpful hand to those in need.
Also He's 14