• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

And let the prisoners she all of her other plans? Besides if their out in the open their more of a lure for their friends also it's easier for snipers to watch.

Ah.

Joshua looked at Ken. " When did you get here?" He asked. He then looked at the Siren. " Your 2nd is incompasitated. Most of your men are out of commission. It's game over for you." He said.
" That's so Cheesy." Steven thought.
Joshua walked closer to The Siren. He slowly moved the collar towards the Siren. " Come with us now willingly or be dragged away." he said.
@Jagson The bird forcefully stuffed the pine needle things into Josh's hand, is he just ignoring it? XD Just checkin'.

goddangit
you leave for 45 minutes, then all this happens

can some1 give me a recap
Steven was introduced.
Steven Saved Joshua
Both of them went on a mission to save the captured outcasts
That about sums it up.
Ashley tried to send Joshua a message but failed on Joshua's part
Fae Shot Ken repeatedly.

Fae and grace were defeated. Before that Grace managed to get Joshua to fall for her, Lyric saw him kiss her as they watched the sunset. In her anger she killed a kids parents by making a wall infront of their car and now is looking after the kid. The villains are starting to form their evil alliance.

wtf
Lyric is a murderer...
Fae and grace are now introduced...
And another character...
What is my character doing?
I missed a battle
sghas'ghadsgsdklklsdhfkhg'ds
Im KMS now.

I have a plot idea and want to know if it's a good one. So Grace is being seen as more innocent then Fae and is a friend. I want to have her start trying to destroy the group from the inside, starting with making them kick Lyric out becuase as of right now she would be the easiest into manipulate. Like she tricks Lyric into fighting, let's her win then claims that Lyric is beating her for no reason.