• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Name: Ethan Vill
Appearance: wears a black shirt with a lab coat over it, jeans, black running shoes and spiky black hair
Power: none
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Prodigy smart guy
Weaknesses: is too over confident
Personality: think he's better than everyone else, cocky and over confident

Here's my villain character sheet

Last edited:
Name: Ethan Vill
Appearance: wears a black shirt with a lab coat over it, jeans, black running shoes and spiky black hair
Power: none
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that):
Weaknesses: is too over confident
Personality: think he's better than everyone else, cocky and over confident

Here's my villain character sheet
Is that that the villain you want character to be the bodyguard for?

Hello there, I've been paying attention to this rp for quite awhile now and it seems very interesting. I'm also quite active on these forums and this thread is also very active. Also seeing that two rpers that I've rped with in the past, Jagson and Aspen, I think I can try my hand at this. Even though you guys are literally over fifteen hundred posts of the way in, I hope that I can still be accepted. Anyways, enough about me and why I want to join, have a look at my character form down below:

Name: Zane
Appearance: Black spiky hair. Black short sleeve suit jacket with a white t-shirt underneath. Black khaki pants. One silver earring on each ear. Wears a silver necklace around his neck.
Power: Cloning
Strengths: Has great swordsmanship. Wields the sword of Kenshii (came up with something that sounds Japanese), and as long as he has it on him, he is protected from mind control and other conditions.
Weaknesses: Not that great at hand-to-hand combat. Forgets that he's only good on offense when he's wielding a weapon since cloning doesn't raise one's power.
Personality: Talkative and likes to show off his sword skills. If he's in a bind, he likes to smooth talk his opponent to get out of trouble.
Other: Trained for four years, practicing his swordsmanship and how he could combine his cloning powers with his sword skills.

I don't know if he should be good or is secretly part of that villain alliance that is being formed. Anyways, please tell me if there's anything wrong with this form or if anything seems over powered.
You're in @Retro Master!

The above link is to an RP that I'm starting.
Or, more accurately, rebooting.
Please check it out and see if it seems like your thing. Spread the word! ;3
And yes, I did ask aspen for permission.

Koopa his strengths arnt fill out by the way.
But why not? Just watch everyone scramble around under a love potion. Watch chaos unfold! It would also probably help Grace with her part of the plan of turning people against eachother

So now that I'm in... where should I have Zane start? He's probably going to be working with Ethan, Koopa's new villain character. Btw, is Ethan part of that evil alliance or is it just him and Zane?