• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Alright here's what happened
1. Joshua Zack and Akron went to Earth 2
2. They where captured by the meta human Task force. Josiah interrogated Josh. Josh accidently killed Josiah
2.5 Akron fought against Allen Queen ( He's coming back) Earth two Allen blew himself up
2.7 Lyric was brainwashed and thought she was Josiah's wife Lilian. and her daughter was Sabrina. She slowly starts to regain her memory. She ends up killing a doctor who was working for Josiah
2.8 Joshua convinces Lyric about who she really is. He kisses her and calls her Amazon Beauty.
2.9 Joshua and Lyric take care of Sabrina
2.9.5 General Washington (Also coming back) helps bring them back to their universe
3.0 Mirida's doppelganger creates more rifts creating an army.
3.5 everyone besides Ken, Jack, Josh, and Akron are at Mirida's mansion.
That is all

Alright so I just thought about it and here are a couple of other Alternate Joshua's that are going to be apart of the Coven
Julian, He has the same powers as Joshua though he learned how to use the heal power to kill people
Andre, He has vamperic type of powers

Name:
Appearance: long black straight hair, large owl like eyes that are yellowish in colour, thin, wears long gowns and robes.
Power: magic(opposite of Miridia's)
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): a very versatile magic user, knows the ins and outs of a body
Weaknesses: when changing between her owl hybrid form and human form she can't use her magic and relies on her allies to defend her when she does, if her magic is interrupted by something(another spell or attack) it can end up blowing up in her face
Personality: doesn't like to show emotion but can be driven to anger and spite, is aromantic, will use people for her own gain

in some interpretations yes.
But Andre is fallowing my own interpretation of a vampire which is as fallows.
blood is more than just food to them. it also rejuvenates them. for a few minutes makes them faster and stronger than they regularly are as well as heals any wounds that they've suffered.
their primary weapon is their claw like nails.
Their weaknesses are water ( doesn't have to be holy) and silver.
Sunlight doesn't kill them. It only makes them sparkle......
I'm joking. Sunlight is harsh on their skin but they can suffer threw it.

Potato. What is that version of you like? Their name/power if they have one. Also! Who wants to help decide what the baby is gonna be because I have no flipping clue!