• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

He, basically, turned her into a bomb. He can control his explosions so well, that he can will it to not kill her and push apart her particles. He merely rattled every particle in her body.

To answer your question. They were confused. Josh joked at Akron about a good job, Akron was like we didn't do anything though, Miridia was like oh shit I think I messed up, Josh procceded to flip.

Ah, but it's his personality.
And, to be fair, if Dasken is chasing Lierene going extremely fast, as stated by Stormursa, it would only kake sense that they're going at Mach speeds. Seems like a common thing.

I think what Jag means is that its been overused. I remember you guys literally had the exact same conversation before.
Can't find it now but Jag literally said the same thing twice and you responded with a similar excuse twice :)

Think about it this way

Goku from Dragon Ball Z

Super Sayan was interesting since it brought him to such a level of power that he literally could not be beaten by any of his foes, so they made the foes more powerful. So how does one make a Super Sayan more powerful? Super Sayan 2, then 3, and each time his powers and hairstyle became more out there and stupid.

We already had the potential to destroy worlds. We started out calm enough, a single guy with possession powers and a couple poachers. But then all of a sudden we have escalated to Genetically Advanced War Machine Animals, Mind Control to turn us against eachother, alternate versions of ourselves. ALTERNATE UNIVERSES! How are we meant to exceed that? Eventually we will be summoning more and more AU characters because there is literally nothing on earth that could match us in levels sheer power at this point, we have proven ourselves capable against basically the earth

To keep scaling up, we would eventually in time go to massive anime fights, explosions, entire planets exploding. Its basically already possible

And not only Dasken

Originally Midnight was extremely weak, we were literally never going to have a plot point that happened at night

Now he is essentially a sun diety who can manipulate plasma (not that he is ever going to leave the sun for extended periods of time)

WE have characters who can summon wormholes to alternate dimensions

Ice, Fire, Air, Blood.

Think about it this way

Goku from Dragon Ball Z

Super Sayan was interesting since it brought him to such a level of power that he literally could not be beaten by any of his foes, so they made the foes more powerful. So how does one make a Super Sayan more powerful? Super Sayan 2, then 3, and each time his powers and hairstyle became more out there and stupid.

We already had the potential to destroy worlds. We started out calm enough, a single guy with possession powers and a couple poachers. But then all of a sudden we have escalated to Genetically Advanced War Machine Animals, Mind Control to turn us against eachother, alternate versions of ourselves. ALTERNATE UNIVERSES! How are we meant to exceed that? Eventually we will be summoning more and more AU characters because there is literally nothing on earth that could match us in levels sheer power at this point, we have proven ourselves capable against basically the earth

To keep scaling up, we would eventually in time go to massive anime fights, explosions, entire planets exploding. Its basically already possible

And not only Dasken

Originally Midnight was extremely weak, we were literally never going to have a plot point that happened at night

Now he is essentially a sun diety who can manipulate plasma (not that he is ever going to leave the sun for extended periods of time)

WE have characters who can summon wormholes to alternate dimensions

Ice, Fire, Air, Blood.
Honestly, it isn't like Dragonball Z with higher forms. It really just states how much control Dasken has over his powers. Dark cyan is when he has total and utter control.

Hey guys this is just an Idea, but after this arc is finished how about the next one we turn it down to about one and have a simple plot. Where character are able to develop their relationships and no one goes insane, or maybe turn it down to five and have a tournament arc.

After the army is defeated of course. Also just realized.
Only five houses are in the tiny village(bunker, lyrics house, akrons house, darcels, I guess you could count Miridia's)
Fae is having one built so she and Grace can live comfortable with electricity
A green house
And a bath house so people can actually bath and stop stinking up the place!

Ok I'm defiantly gonna make this map now. Cat, I would also love to see a Middie in her half owl form so can I make a request?
Darcel is just being a productive member of society unlike some people.

Not to mention get the creepy old man out from living in fae's room because she really doesn't like people claiming her bed for their own. She needs her beauty sleep

We can probably also make a drive way and get vehicles. Start getting cars, jobs or just trade things. They could sell furs and pelts that brings a lot of money for their life style because their not paying property taxes