• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

He is only 39, he is not that old..
And I think that whole selling Idea isn't that bad. Darcel likes planting, maybe he can help in the green house and sell food?

Dasken has no job, and he has no money. He lived with a poor family, and he never knew what it was like to even get a paycheck. All he knows is loneliness, sorrow, anger, justice, and poverty...

Exactly! Maybe then the government will be like yo these guys are pretty cool and as long as their not going super sayan then their actually pretty nice people. Maybe we should send people there and make towns and start treating them like real people and not things to be afraid of

@koopa000
Lily I can't seem to find a decent place to put into this so she'll probably skip this arc. As for Brandon. After relising that Grace was pregnant he made a decision to stop killing people. Though Syler is going to come back. (Alternate universe.)

I think we should all take the break and keep things more peaceful.
Seth's redemption anyone? Maybe he can become less of a bad guy and actually might like his son.
O wait, I forgot to sayy but Seth did love Darcy kun, but after his wife died he became infuriated with him. Maybe he can find peace knowing that he didn't kill him. But he most likely will hate Dask because he kinda murdered her...
Heh. Lord you were the one who said it, so you can't blame me ^^

Middie is in her dimension and is giving him an army that he doesn't have. She seriously is probably just using him for giggles. If we wanted to I could postpone the war. Miridia knows how to avoid confrontation

Later on, I am introducing Earia (Not during the brake tho) ! She is going to be on neither side, even tho she has magic.
She is not a villain, kind of.. But she is not a good guy either.
And yes, Ethan is pretty much the main bad dude.

Have you ever though that maybe Ethan considered that Middie is using him. He is a genius. and now he's using Middie and lets her think she's using him but in fact its the opposite

True true but who's the one with death protection puppets and has like five different dimensions under her thumb? By the way. Faela, the maid that Ethan would have seen when he was talking to Middie, is that dimension's Fae.

Exactly! Maybe then the government will be like yo these guys are pretty cool and as long as their not going super sayan then their actually pretty nice people. Maybe we should send people there and make towns and start treating them like real people and not things to be afraid of
That

Even with all of our power that is literally the one thing power cannot give. That senseless bloodlust will not give up
THAT needs to be the calm period, us trying to actually become closer to the regular people

Also Midnight lives on the sun so...

Also now that we've introduced the alternate universes I'm not going to lie but it would be awesome to do the other earths story line or something.