• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Alright guys i'm not going to be online for an unspecified amount of time. So
@Stormursa I'm personally giving you control of Joshua, Julian, and Brandon
@koopa000 I'm giving you control of Andre and Sam
and lastly @_blackcat_ I give you control of Lily.

Name: Spencer Kirk
Power: Electricity
Appearance: She has silver dyed hair with blue eyes. She wears a black trench coat and has golden loop earrings. Her hair reaches down to her mid back and is curly at the ends. She wears white fingerless gloves and has pale skin.
Strengths: Hacking, stealth, gunsmithing
Weakness: Viruses and Firewalls
Personality: Kind, intelligent, shy, creative, doesn't like to fight.

Welcome!

Just a few things you need to know first. Firstly, the setting is a forest, which happens to be infested with Genetically boosted animals due to a previous plot point. In the middle there is a camp where we are all at, which contains many buildings including a Bunker. We also added a Dimension traveller to our group so now we have a mansion in a different dimension.

You don't really need to know any of the previous plots as they won't come up much, for now this is what is happening

The dictator of literally five DIMENSIONS is preparing her army of supers for battle to take over. Together with her counterpart in our universe, we are training to take her down.

I don't think he's in our time zone. Most likely twelve esk hours ahead taken the fact that he said that just woke up at 7: 39 p.m. So just be patient Koopa

Middie put a sickness that only affects powered people on Zack who's being sent back. Andre that vampire is angry at her for not letting him help out on the mission. Not sure what everyone else is doing

Lyric, akron, Josh, and Sabrina are all in the room Miridia gave Sabrina, I think. Miridia is in her private garden, borris is in her room, I don't know where Ken and Jake are,

Julian is returning Zack to the group. Zack has a virus that effects powered people.
Joshua is with Sabrina.
Syler (AU Brandon) has appeared and plans on helping on helping the wicked witch.
Andre is near death in his quarters Faela just left him.
Ashley should be with Dask
Darcel is somewhere
and Ken is with Jack trying to do something

He could intercept the delivery of Zack? Also Faela didn't leave, she watching over the vampire to make sure he doesn't kill one of her friends. Also Syler signed a contract without reading it and it was made by a powerful witch who has many magics at her disposal