• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 2

Jack grabbed one of Gage's flailing arms and flung him aside, flinging him into a building with enough force to bust through the other side as Jack continued to obliterate the militia.

As Gage hit the building he activated his Draconian Equip, fitness himself with golden boots and gauntlets, before launching himself back at Jack, by using the momentum, from Jack's throw. Then he swung his large broad sword, aiming to Jack's right arm, while the blade began to glow with an intense heat.

Beside Quickdraw, he learned he was near James who was still alive. "Let me help you," he said after standing offering the ungloved man a hand to stand up.

Jack swatted aside the blade and delivered a NASTY PUNCH to Gage's face, launching him back again. Jack leaped into the air, ignoring the bullets slamming into his as he charged another DEVASTATING BEAM.

James looked up at Quickdraw. "I don't know if you knew... but I'm a meta... and if you... touch my hand... you will... die..." James wheezed as he began to try and push himself to his feet.

"Green Wyvern Shield!" Gage shouted as the blast was barely blocked, but the green shield. He needed to get some hits in, or at least keep him distracted. He charged again, gliding through the air, glowing with a harsh red light. He swung downward towards Jack's head at extreme speed.

Quickdraw placed his hand on Jame's chest, and helped the man up, as best as he could. Then he looked at James. "This isn't your battle. You're to hurt. Escape while you still can," he said watching as Gage continued to strike Jack.

Jack stood there as the sword shattered against his head, before grabbing Gage by the throat, quickly tightening his grip, crushing the man.

James shook his head. "I need to touch Jack. Just ONCE. It will kill him."

"Crap," Gage thought, as he began to lose consciousness. Then a voice inside him said, "use the phoenix ability." Gage nodded wearily, and burst into flames becoming ash that fell between Jack's fingertips. Then as it was under him, it reformed to reveal Gage, glowing with intense flames, he charged again, and aimed a punch at Jack's throat.

Quickdraw nodded. "I'll bring him over here," he said. Then he turned to Jack and shouted. "Hey idiot. You forget about me? I'm still breathing you bastard!"

Jack let the fist connect, and was surprised when it hurt. This pissed off Jack. He grabbed Gage and thrusted him into the ground, followed by a beam that shot him deeper into the Earth. Jack heard Quickdraw and turned to him, firing a quick beam at him. Jack was quite upset.

James dove to the side as the beam approached.

Joel felt a stab of sympathy and, without thinking, he pulled June into his chest in a hug, attempting to comfort her. "I know. We just have to do what we can. It'll be okay, alright? I'll be here for you....... that is, if you want me to."

Quickdraw dodged the blast, and fired a few shots, at Jack. "C'mon idiot. I though you were stronger than that!" He taunted in between shots.

Gage climbed out of the hole. Last minute, he had activated his shield, keeping him from any strong bodily harm. However he did take a few hits. He stood up and shook the dirt off.

June stopped sobbing for a second to mutter, "thanks," before she continued on. Soon she had quieted down, but still laid in Joel's arms. "We'd save each other lives time and time again. When we got seperated we fought against all odds to get back together. But then he just left, and gave up, everything we had worked to achieve. About fitting in, being remotely normal."

Joel listened silently, nodding as June went on. "He seemed like a nice man before he left." He sighed. "Look, I... I was attracted to you from the start, and I know I'll never be like the Ryker you cared for. But... could you let me try?" He smiled faintly, staring into June's eyes.

Jack appeared in front of Quickdraw, his fingers wrapping around the man's throat as he lifted him into the air, snarling at him. He turned and hurled Quickdraw at Gage as James began to stumble forward towards Jack.

Gage caught Quickdraw and set him down. Then he charged at Jack's front, while Quickdraw stood back up. He ran over and fired a few shots, covering the blind spots that Jack would have open from dodging the array of punches.

June stopped and looked at him. "I'm not sure," she said weakly. "Let's be friends for now," she addd biting her lips. She was having mixed feelings, but she didn't want to leave.

Joel smiled and patted June's shoulder softly. "That works just fine by me." He pulled away softly and opened a cabinet made out of stone, taking out a blanket. It was a little scratchy, but it would do. He offered it to June with a smile. "Here, for the night."

Alex grabbed ahold of the robotic of the Skyfort with one hand and help a sword in the other, he let him carry him up into it. Alex then leaped onto of the arm and looked at the world below as his hair blew in the wind. Alex just stood there, his mind was blank, he had lost so many people today and didn't know what to think of it.

Gage activvated his shield to protect him and Quickdraw, while Quickdraw continued his charged. He ducked and tried to ram Jack, in his gut, with his shoulders to knock him into James. It could be their only chance.

"Thanks," June said quietly. She took the blanket and closed her eyes deep in thought.

Jack simply swatted Quickdraw aside, throwing him away like a rag doll as Jack used something he didn't use often. He lifted his arm into the air, and Gage did the same. Jack picked him up with his dumb, telekinetic power, and began slamming him into the ground as James tried to break the paralysis he was under.

Joel smiled and patted June's hair as he laid down on the hard ground next to her. It took a while to get used to the rocky feeling against his back, but soon, he was fast asleep.

Dillon watched the battle from within the SkyFort. It seemed to be an intense but un-winnable battle. However, he couldn't believe what the military did next.

The military had been decimated by Jack and had been forced to retreat for a moment. George on the other hand was done with this and ordered the militia to fire at the SkyFort because they believed that's where all of the metas were coming from. Missiles and tanks were shooting at the SkyFort while George decided to take matters in his own hands. He grabbed a machine gun and started firing into Jack as he walked towards him. "Take this you son of a bitch!" George shouted at Jack.

Netero flew toward Jack at tremendous speed, rearing a fist back. He caught Jack upside the jaw, sending him flying, and flipped forward, smashing Jack downward toward the ground with his heel.

Jack wasn't enjoying this at all. In fact, he despised this. He slashed across Netero with poison tipped blades, as he could sense the man's energy. Very similar to the not cool guy, but nowhere near as powerful as Jack had become. He began to impale Netero all over his entire body, leaving dozens of gaping holes in less than a millisecond as Jack raised his foot and kicked Netero into the ground, slamming his foot repeated into Netero's skull, causing it to begin to crack, once again, in less than a millisecond. Jack grabbed the beaten and bloodied Netero even before the man could comprehend anything that had just occurred, and threw him at the annoying military man with the machine gun, Netero breaking the sound barrier x3 as he was thrown into George. Not even Alex or Matt could have seen what had occurred. It happened so fast, that it had all taken place in exactly 0.34 seconds.

Netero blocked the first blade and shattered the arm. He jumped back, wiping away some sweat from his brow. "Nice one." He closed his eyes and started to rise into the air, using his signature move: 100-Type Guanyin Bodhisattva. A giant being of golden energy with 100 arms materialized behind Netero as he got into a fighting stance.

Sam looked at the incoming attacks from the military. "How dense can these guys be? Argh, hope this function works." She said pushing a big blue button. A light blued energy shield started to form around the SkyFort. "Yes it works!"

Jack rolled his eyes at this. The man was way out of his league. If he was smart, he'd run. But it seems that this isn't so. Jack could feel his newfound power surging through him. It simply amplified his power, and gave him far more. Jack cocked his head slightly to the side as he began to glow a deep hue of red. He had no intentions of killing the man. The man's power wouldn't be that much, after all. Jack let the radiated gas begin to form in his pit, ready to contaminate the whole damn country if need be. Jack began to glow further more red. He raised his arm and looked at his clenched fist. That power was almost unfathomable. He could crush the continents with a single punch. He could crack the Planet right down to it's core. Jack let an evil grin form on his face. He was truly a God.

Netero's gaze darkened. That cocky little bitch. He extended his arm out, and instantly, all of Guanyin Bodhisattva's arms flashed out and beat Jack into the ground, creating dust clouds that covered the field.

Netero was slammed into the ground. The arms had struck an after image. If Netero were to turn around to look at Jack, he would not find him. He could not sense Jack's energy either. Jack had seemingly vanished from reality. One of Jack's more advanced abilities. He was hidden in plain sight. The only problem was pinpointing where. Netero could also take note that his arm seemed to be nearly severed from his body, as it was hanging by nearly a thread.

Netero calmly looked at his arm and used Rin's technique to reattach his arm completely. He spun around in the air at tremendous speed as the Guanyin followed suit, knocking Jack away, flinging him through the sky.

Last edited:
Yet another decoy. Jack impaled Netero from behind before disappearing again. Jack stood a distance away, his red aura flaring brighter than ever. He lifted his fist to punch the ground, which had the potential to devastate only God knows what. James fell to the ground as the paralysis wore off.

Netero reached out and grabbed Jack just before his fist made contact with the ground, pinning him to the ground. Powered by his aura, Guanyin's hands could not be destroyed.

Jack vibrated violently and fazed out of their grip, slamming his charged elbow into the back of Netero's head before disappearing yet again. James stumbled forward, keeping his eyes open as he looked for Jack.

Guanyin knocked Jack aside as Netero began to inhale. When he exhaled, his eyes were a solid gold, and his energy encased nearly the entire planet in a golden light. Netero was now fused with the 100-Type Guanyin Bodhisattva. Guanyin/Netero got into a fighting stance as he boomed. "Your end is nigh."

Jack made no reply as he almost laughed at the display. Jack could end them both in one punch if he wanted. Suddenly, he felt retarded, and reminded himself that this isn't an anime. That includes One Punch Man. But still, Jack is basically evil Saitama about now...
Jack blinked, and his eyes flashed bright red. This power was surging through his veins as every single part of him became amplified thrice fold with power.

Guanyin lunged forward and struck Jack into the ground with a palm and started to pummel him with punches and kicks, aura flaring up abnormally high, to the point where he could be seriously injured if not killed.

Jack, actually, was in fact NOT pummeled into the ground. He stood quite still as Netero flailed on him. Jack kicked Netero away. He began to walk forward, until he heard something behind him.
"Woof woof, motherfucker." James growled as he grabbed onto Jack's shoulder with his ungloved hand.

Netero got up and dusted himself off, dissipating his ability. "I've served my purpose," He announced. He nodded to James. "I assume you can kill anyone you touch? That explains why you just walked up to him. Is it finished?"

Jack fell to the ground, face first. James keeled over, dizzy. "Yeah..." He puffed. "It's-"
Sadly, power doesn't disappear, or die.
It has to go somewhere.
And here, it goes out.
With the power of 500 megatons of TNT, the equivalent to the most powerful Nuclear Bomb ever.
And before James can finish his sentence, Jack explodes with this devestating power that can harm people nearly 100 miles away.

Alex returned fire at the military with some black fireballs, because why the hell not. Alex then looked over and to his relief Jack had finally been brought down, but he could feel the energy being built up in that spot, "Well, shit. What do we do now?" Alex asked aloud from otop the Skyfort, "Jack's body is gonna blow! We need to get out of here." Alex yelled, it was too late though he had already exploded.

"Let's go! That guy killed him!" Dillon exclaimed before realizing what was about to happen. "You got to be fucking kidding me!" Dillon yelled before the explosion.

"CURSE YOU!" George yelled as he fired as much as the machine could into Jack's body before exploded. George as well as the rest of the military in the area were disintegrated by the explosion.

"A green shield defended the Outcasts who were on the group. Gage stood behind the shield smiling, with Quickdraw there behind him. "We did it," Gae said, weary, before collapsing, and the shield disappearing. Quickdraw looked at the carnage. "Let's go," he said. Then he readied skyfort, so they could get a pickup.

The SkyFort was blown back by the explosion. its shield was completely destroyed and the ship has sustained some damage as well, one of the propeller was smoking and the outer shell was full of holes. "Alright guys, lets all go home." She said as she lowered a robot arm near QuickDraw and another near Netero.