• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Name: Lucas Sy'yler
Height: 6'2
Appearance: Medium Build. Olive skin tone and black hair in the "urban ranger" hairstyle from Fallout 4. Normally wears a white leather jacket over a black muscle shirt. Wears black jeans and combat boots.
Powers: Lunakinesis - Entitles quite a few things though Lucas only has two of the powers at the moment: Lunar Empowerment and a weak version of Lunar Beams (Is exactly what it sounds like).
Strengths: The Lunar Empowerment gives him a huge advantage in night-time operations. Strong will and is resistant to mind-affecting powers and things like that.
Weakness: Very weak in the sunlight. If cut off from the moonlight for too long has withdrawal-like symptoms.
Personality: When Lucas sets his mind to something, he will accomplish it unless suffering from the withdrawals. When suffering from the withdrawals, Lucas is weak not only physically but mentally.

what Tim just said reminds me of that scene in One Piece where after Dressrosa, The 7 captain tried to swear allegiance to Straw hat but he refused, But they did the ceremony anyway

Yeah. Might get confusing though, maybe, eventually.
I'm gonna have some fun with my bro. He will be introduced, but not for quite a while.
Also, does anybody know who I'm based on, like, not based... stupid... who my character legit is?

I'm having fun with good old Dave. Dirk will be here too. I'm not gonna do anything with the others though. Unless someone else does. But yeah. Using Dave and Dirk is a much bigger, and I think, better change from my old Outcasts brothers; Adam and Nick.

here's Sam's bio
Name: Samantha Shaft
Appearance: had medium brown hair, wears a white shirt, brown shorts, white tights and black boots
Power: invisibility and ice
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): is a prodigy genius, learned martial arts when young
Weaknesses: is not really strong physically and often get stressed when things don't go according to plan
Personality: is a bit sassy, but has a helpful nature and a good sense of humor
Extra: used to work for the government, Tim's cousin.

and @ManateeMike get posting

Outcasts 2? OUTCASTS 2?!?!?! WHY WAS I NOT NOTIFIED OF THIS?!?!?!?

Name:
Rin Shiro
Height: 5'9
Appearance: Black hair roughly brushed to the right. Amber eyes. Hooded military trench coat, black tee, black slacks, and black boots (Aw yiss).
Powers: Off the charts strength and agility, the result of intense assassin training.
Strengths: Deadly when armed with weapons except for guns. (i.e. wooden staff, daggers, swords)
Weakness: Doesn't trust a lot of people; it takes a lot to earn his trust, let alone his respect.
Personality: Dark, quiet, serious

I was in a tiny bit of the first 'Outcasts' but ended up dropping out. Anyways, I'm going to enter this with the exact same character but I will too make him way better than he was in the previous (mainly because he was destroyed as soon as he entered). Also, very important, I want him to be one of the people who is sent to hunt the 'escapees'.(Hence why I'm giving a buff so he can be able to stand against the Outcasts if he's by himself.) He will most definitely be a villain for now, that's why he has all his powers awakened already.

Name: Zane
Appearance: Short spiky black hair. Black short sleeve suit jacket with a white t-shirt underneath. Black khaki pants. One silver earring on each ear. Wears a silver necklace around his neck.

Power: Cloning (Yep, just cloning. Nothing special here.) He does have a plethora of clones which does cost a tiny bit of life energy depending on how much he uses the clone and what he uses it for. If he recalls all of his clones, he can heal himself a bit. But that's only for a life or death scenerio as he has them spread through planet in many high value locations. He also has an ability called clone skipping which allows him to switch out his body with a clone of himself.

Strengths: Now this is what I needed to fix. His skill set basically comes from this sword that he attained as his best friend's dying gift. (His friend basically put his powers into the sword before he died.) Has great swordsmanship. Wields the sword of Kenshii (came up with something that sounds Japanese), and as long as he has it on him, he is protected from mind control and other conditions. Also, he is good at fighting in close combat. Close combat skills include but not limited too good evasion skills, decent agility, and good endurance/stamina.

Sword Ability: Once activated, the sword starts to glow teal. It's range is about 3 meters in diameter. Anyone within that 3 meter range can't use their powers. For example, if you're a speedster and you're charging towards Zane, once you enter the 3 meter radius, the speedster loses his speed and slows down to regular sprinting speed. If the person takes a different form with their powers, when in the range, they go back to human form.

Ultimate Attack: (Which I hope he won't have to use...) If needed, he can use all of the sword's power for a one time use to suppress one's power. Using this will leave the user defenseless from status conditions for a certain amount of time as well as draining the user's stamina significantly.

Weaknesses: Lazy and sometimes underestimates his opponents. Gives up if he know he can't win. Relies on cloning too much since he is worried about revealing and injuring his actual body. If not for the sword he has, he basically only has cloning as a power. Even with his sword ability, he is vulnerable to long range attacks.

Personality: Carefree and laid back when he's not being serious. When he's on a mission, he is a cold blooded killer. If trapped, he will say or use anything to free himself. If it's an infiltration mission, he can change his personality to fit it's needs.

Backstory: I don't want to reveal everything. He was once captured by the government a while back. He and about 20 other powered individuals were put into an isolated location as a test and had to kill the rest either as a group or alone. Long story short, it became a battle for survival as a group of the powered individuals started to kill the others. Zane only had the power of cloning but no one else knew since he had never shown it. Once the bad ones found out, Zane had already formulated a plan. He didn't want to kill anybody as he was a kindhearted boy at the time. The main thing that set him off was his best and only friend dying. Once he got the sword, he proceeded to kill the whole group himself no matter if they were good or bad since he didn't care anymore. He did this tactically as they all had powers and could kill him, but they didn't all know about his power. He used his clones mainly as distractions and trickery for this but slayed the rest. And that's how he was forever changed and eventually becomes a mercenary of sorts.

Storywise, maybe he is sent by the government or maybe by a villain you guys create to hunt down the escapees. Maybe he gets assigned a partner or even gets put into a group of powered individuals to hunt the 'Outcasts' down. Whatever the case, it might take a while before he before he becomes a threat as it takes a long time to actually discover the location of high powered individuals who are trying to hide unless they become careless or stay in one spot. But I think they will move around because I think it was Dave who said there was another prison so the group might be moving around. It might be a while before shows up because it's also the beginning of the thread basically so I don't think there should be hunters coming yet.

Last edited: