• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Nah this ain't my RP btw are we allowed more than one Character?

Name: Alyssa Reinhardt
Appearance: Alyssa is a Long Blonde haired girl who stands at roughly 6ft, She has Purple eyes and wears a Red/Black Cloak hoodie and Black Shirt w/inners along Black Slacks with a few tears here and there
Power: Daughter of a Succubi
-- She can Seduce Men and Women alike either by Physical Contact, Her Appearance or Dreams, But the known most effective way is through Kissing with this in mind people who know of this can Counter her Seducing and can sometimes fake it to get her off guard
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Seducing, Her Decent Strength and Experience in Combat especially with Sharp Weapons
Weaknesses: Money, Friends, Family and being easily seduced herself (see above)
(May Change as plot goes on)Personality: Alyssa is a very greedy person she could sell you out if the price was right although being very greedy she can make you fight for her in a just a simple touch she can do so very quickly too if caught off guard she abuses this quite a lot She doesn't have many friends as you can tell by now

Oh cool

Name: Her real name is unknown but she prefers to call herself Amon
Appearance: Being unable to contain her long enough in order to be dressed in standard Prison outfits she was sent to a Max Security Cell with her Maid Dress still on Amon has long Black hair and a Pet Raven on her shoulder
Power: Shadow Raven
-- Amon has the ability to Control both Fire And her Raven at the tip of her hands
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that):
Weaknesses: Her Mistress Alyssa
Personality:Very Calm in most situations, Apart from Alyssa Amon can be Very Cold Hearted to other people although having a brighter side she tends to hide it very well

Sweet. I'll go with a totally new character.
If you know who this character is based on, you are my best friend.

BIOS:
Name: Dave Strider (Yep. I did it.)
Appearance: Naturally slicked back blonde hair, shades (when he can wear them), simple white t-shirt with red sleeves. Casual blue jeans and ordinary black tennis shoes. Dark Blue eyes. Tall, thin, and lanky.
Power: Fire manipulation and extreme speed.
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Has a rather high stamina, and is extremely skilled with most any type of sword, especially his preferred weapon of choice, the Katana. He can take a lot of damage and keep fighting, but a single deadly blow could finish him off.
Weaknesses: He doesn't have many, and water isn't one, as he doesn't give a shit about it. If someone is faster, or has better reflexes, sure, they could beat him, but he lets no weakness show. His biggest flaw though, is that he is less skilled at fighting more than one opponent.
Personality: He's a chill dude who loves irony and dark humor. Normally doesn't give a shit about anything, but can also become emotionally attached to people, even though he won't admit it.

True. I'll keep that in mind for future reference. My awesomeness would be just too fucking cool for that person.
Only kidding of course. About the second part.

Name: Levi Crowell
Appearance: Short spiky brown hair, green eyes, fair skin, 6'1, athletic build. Loose fitting black long sleeve shirt (cloth), black cargo pants, and combat boots.
Power: Pulse Manipulation- Gives him a few different abilities.
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Very sneaky and manipulative. Good at getting people to agree with him.
Weaknesses: He doesnt work well with people who have attitude. He's fairly short tempered and its not uncommon for him to put someone through a wall while upset.
Personality: For unknown reasons Levi's brain works differently than most. He has quick personality changes to fit the situation and when he is focused on something he cannot be swayed. His willpower is unnaturally strong and because of this, its almost impossible for him to be put under brain control (he knows from experience). In a calm state he is very friendly and relaxed, but with his sporadic emotions his attitude towards someone can change quickly.