• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

BIOS:
Name: Rosa Mays
Appearance: short black hair, olive skin, dark brown eyes, usually wears a large baggy sweater, grey pants, blue shirt, 5'5
Power: shadow manipulation: like Miridia she is able to control shadows, hiding in them and pulling them to hide or making them have solid shape.
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): she works well alone and can be quiet sneaky
Weaknesses: she is not the best with social situations and
Personality: she is usually quiet, avoids verbal conflict, likes to read

I also brought lyric back but decided that I wouldn't. Also is life adsorbing too OP? As in one able to touch and adsorb its energy for life and the target decays/ages rapidly while it happens?

I go to bed helping you guys decide to make the reboot and wake up to find three pages of discussion.

Yup, definitely Outcasts

Name: Midnight Sun
Appearance: Midnight is a tall but thin young man with dark hair and eyes
Power: Midnight has a rather unique ability. At any time the full moon is shining upon him, he gains superhuman speed, strength and endurance. In addition he also shines with a golden light and can fly. However, the power comes with a weakness as the moon MUST be shining directly on him, any clouds or such would instantly block out his powers, and the very use of them will make him extremely tired upon wearing off, making him easy to defeat.
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Midnight isn't the most physically strong but makes up for it in brainpower. He is quite intelligent and likes to think his way out of problems
Weaknesses: Midnight isn't the strongest person alive, bolstered by the malnourishment and lack of exercise he gets at the institution.
Personality: Midnight may seem cold and indifferent at first but if he finds that he truly cares about someone, he would journey to the ends of the earth to help them. He was basically raised in the institute from a very young age and doesn't really know any other life, and isn't the best at talking to others. He can be a bit emotially fragile if you can get through his cold, hard shell

Yep, it's no longer midnight with a full moon, it's ANY TIME with a full moon

Nah, wouldn't change much. Basically he'll be able to do more as he learns to harness his powers, (he has been living in the institute most of his life and doesnt have any real chances to use them).

Name: Her name is Skylar, last name unknown, though her middle name is Cenia.
Appearance: Skylar is a fairly tall girl, with a grin on her face most of the time. Her eyes are constantly, or usually lit up- as well as being a pastel blue color. Her teal hair compliments her eye color, though her hair is usually a mess and not a sight to look at, even though it is quite long. Skylar has a thin, feminine build, but isn't physically weak. Right now, she is wearing a dark blue hoodie, jeans, and boots.
Power: Skylar can manipulate the gravity of objects and even living creatures (if she is strong enough at the moment), giving off the effect of a telekinesis-like ability. However, she can keep objects or, as before, living creatures, strained to the ground. She can also use this on herself- at her own risk, of course. (Usually, this ability will only be used on small objects, as it takes less effort and is less likely to backfire. Oh, also because I don't want to be OP, but don't want to be super weak either.)
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): Skylar took martial arts classes, that would count as a skill, I guess. She has good physical abilities, and is quite hardy, but after packing a few hits she'll just run for it or die.
Weaknesses: Skylar's power can be easily reversed, killing, or almost killing her, in battle easily. Using her own power will also tire her out, and overusing it could lead to fatal results.
Personality: Skylar is calm and reserved, as well as shy. She would rather hang alone than with others. Even though she is a generally kind person, she can easily become manipulative and cruel, as she is already slightly distant from others. Earning Skylar's trust I is easy, but once the trust is broken, she will not hesitate to return to her more distant state.