• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Nova City (A Superhero RP)

Knox had tailed Shane home in hopes of seeing more Alpha Humans. "Man that guys fast..." he said quietly as he rounded a corner only to see a strange man snap his fingers and cause a large flash of light to occur. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Knox dropped from the sky directly onto his knees. He clutched his skull in agony as he could feel something being pulled from the depths of his mind. "Stop!" he screamed to himself, the pain got so intense it sent him into a euphoric state, and just as fast as it started, it stopped. He sat up, ears ringing, and looked over at Shane and the strange man, confusion plastered over his face. He focused his attention on Shane, "You...I know you...no, ive seen you....no...I dont know!" He slammed his fist against the concrete. After a moment the two men disappeared from sight. "Whats going on......" He held his head as he got to his feet. "I know ive forgotten something but.....what?" He stared down at the spot where Shane had been standing.

"What the- where the hell are we?" Shane demanded.
"Welcome to the Omega Dimension," Omega grinned, "My Dimension."
"Your Dimension?" Shane asked, shocked.
"Correct," Omega nodded, "My Dimension. And your prison."
"My what?"
"You heard me. You'll be staying here. But don't fret. Soon, I will capture the other Alpha Humans and bring them here. So you'll have company. Aren't I so considerate?"
Omega laughed maniacally, and closed his eyes. He disappeared in a bright blast.
Shane looked around at his surroundings. All around him was a murky purple color. Wisps of smoke floating by every so often, and small sparks would ignite sporadically.
"Somebody! If anybody can somehow hear me! I need help!" Shane cried out, flailing around. But he couldn't move. He was left floating in the Omega Dimension.

Winston looked at the many dents he made in the T-Rex's hull, then began using his Manifest to pull them off and expose the wiring and internal workings. If I could just find the power source... He thought to himself, the blue energy wolf punching it's leg and forcing the knee joint to bend the wrong way.

Natalie kept out of Winston's way. However she had made progress of her own, by cutting off one of its arms. "My brother would do anything for even the arm of this thing." Natalie murmured. She went for the other arm. 'Big head, tiny arms, zero brains.' Natalie thought.

"Can this thing even attack back?" Winston wondered out loud, noting that despite the heavy damage being dealt to it, it wasn't even making a move to defend itself. Fenrir dissipated as he tapped the broken leg of the metal behemoth. "I was expecting maybe a laser cannon in it's mouth, or missiles and machine guns or...well, anything." With a sigh, he walked up to the T-rex's head and looked down at it. "Does this thing even have a creator or owner?"

Natalie walked behind it. "Maybe it was a diversion or some-" A blast shot out of the T-Rex's tail, which apparently had a cannon. "Ouch. It did not do that last time. Stupid dino." The tail cannon fired again. This time Natalie dodged, then proceeded to slice the tail in half. What was left of the T-Rex started to lean back a bit. "Uh oh." she yelped.

A blue aura burst around Winston as he raced, almost flew, under the falling machine and toward Natalie. As it toppled over them, his Manifest took form once more and caught the enormous machine. "Well, at least it TRIED to do something..." he muttered, his manifest tossing the destroyed T-rex aside. "By the way, could you do me a favor and keep my powers a secret? I'd rather stay under the radar, if you don't mind." he added, looking to Natalie.

"That's not a problem. Considering my powers, I've already been keeping quite a few. Besides, if my brother knew what I've been doing he'd totally fangirl on me." Natalie replied. She then looked at the remains of the T-Rex robot. "Well whoever or whatever sent it, it's scrap metal now." Natalie kicked half of the tail she had sliced moments ago.

Winston smirked a bit at the thought of her number one fan being her brother; that would probably be a total nightmare. "Thank god the streets are rather empty today." he said, looking around. "It is admittedly strange, though...You'd expect in a city like this there would be at least a few dozen folks out and about."

"Yeah, it is strange. With all that noise we made during the fight you think that we'd have attracted some attention." Natalie said. She pulled her claws back in then kicked the half of the tail again. "Anyways, thanks for the save, I guess. See you around?"

"It's highly likely." Winston said with a soft smile coming across his face. "Take care." he then turned and strode off, making his way to his apartment building.

Golden Gates Apartments was among one of the most luxurious apartment complexes in the country. Endorsed with decor and activities of finest quality, and rooms garunteed the satisfaction of their inhabitants, this palace was home to some of the wealthier folks of Nova City, including Winston. Checking the time, Winston decided to get a bit of a workout done before retiring to his room, and made his way to the complex's gym. Taking off his shirt, tie, shoes and socks, he went to the nearest sand bag and gave it a few good kicks.

Natalie removed her mask and put it back where she had had it. She started to make the trek home. 'Well, that was interesting. It's not everyday that one teams up with other people with superpowers to take down a T-Rex robot.' Natalie thought. As soon as she got home she went straight to her room, plopped down on her bed, and fell asleep as soon as she hit the mattress. Which left her younger brother to wonder what kind of action his sister had seen that day.

"Ah, another Alpha," Omega grinned cruelly, approaching Knox, "Hello Levi Clark. My name is Omega. Go ahead. You can bow."
Omega laughed evilly.
Meanwhile, in the Omega Dimension, Shane was vibrating as fast as he could.
"Come on Shane," Shane muttered to himself, "You can do it..."

Knox furrowed his brow, "Looks like the mask of light is useless...." He let his energy fade out revealing his face, younger than his voice would make you believe, he was in his late teen years. He rolled his eyes at the stangers cockyness, "Okay so yu know my old name, are you working for my father? Or are you just looking for trouble?"

"And I'm saying you shouldn't do this! It's dangerous enough with just me having superpowers. Are you sure you want to volunteer for this Project: RC, bro?" Natalie said. She crossed her arms and glared at her younger brother. "Something bad is going down, I can just feel it. Please Jason, think about this." Jason sighed. "Fine. But don't think for a second that I'll change my mind sis." With that he walked back to his room.

"I'm not looking for trouble," Omega shook his head, "That would be stupid. I'm looking for justice."
Omega crouched into an attack position and dark energy surrounded his fists.

"Justice? Buddy, if your attacking me you've gotta be doing the opposite." Knox grinned before crouching into a fighting stance. "This is either crazy strong or...uh...crazy. Lets just see what he can do..." As Knox finished his thought he charged up a dense burning red ball of energy in his hand and threw it at a high speed directly towards Omega, the attack expanded as it closed in.

Omega made a quick circle with his palm, and the red orb flew off course, speeding into a car.
"For what you've done to me," Omega shook his head, "I will make you pay. Make you bleed. This is justice. Don't you dare think otherwise."
Omega flicked his left wrist, and sent a bolt of shadowy energy at Knox.

Knox veered to the side but was still grazed by the attack, he clutched his shoulder and winced slightly. "What the hell? It was so fast.....I better speed up." Knox crossed both his arms over his chest and roared as his red aura grew dimmer and dimmer before replaced with a faint crackling noise. After a moment of stillness Knox threw his arms out as his body was engulfed in electricity. "Gale mode....." he spoke quietly. A split second later he was standing behind Omega, he formed a ball of crackling blue and white energy in his hand which he then thrust forward aiming for Omegas back.

Omega was flung away from Knox by the blast. He snapped, and closed his eyes. A portal opened, and he soared through. The portal led to the space right behind Knox. Omega made an arc with his arms, and a blanket of dark matter settled over Knox.

Knox turned his head just in time to see a wall of dark energy falling on top of him. "Damn, cant dodge it." Acting quickly he solidified the charged particles in the air above him creating a super-dense shield of electrical energy. "Rrrrgh! Really strong!" he stated through clenched teeth as the attack hit his shield causing a hissing sound before it all fizzled out. "Such a strange energy.....I may have to go all out if im gonna have any chance of surviving...." He spoke quietly to himself while staring at Omega. "So...." His voice had calmed back down and he seemed far too easy going for someone in a life or death situation. "...tell me exactly what it is that makes you hate anyone with powers."

"I... I get, that you want to know... and you've already given me more than anyone I've ever met. A Home is... something that I could never afford to have... but... my story. That's something that I'm just not ready to tell." Taylor says, not looking at James, for fear that this may upset him.

"Your kind murdered my entire family," Omega spat angrily, "But he left me... Just me... To live while the rest of my family died! And now he's paying for his crimes! Don't worry, you'll join him soon. In the Omega Dimension."
Omega clapped his hands out in front of him and a wave of darkness rippled towards Knox. Then, Omega levitated, and closed his eyes. Beasts made of this "Omega" Energy appeared and began to close in on Knox.

"Oh... Of course." James replies as he opens the Box containing the Pizza, and puts it on the tray. With that, he opens the Oven and inserts the Pizza into it. Closing it, he turns back to Taylor. "If not your story, then tell me a little something about you." He smiles warmly at her.

Last edited:
She grins at him as she steps into the Kitchen and leans against the wall. "Well... I... hmm... I'm a Girl." She bites her lip with a tiny giggle at the obvious statement.

In the Omega Dimension, Shane was vibrated as quickly as he could. Finally, he heard a massive ripping sound. The purple murky atmosphere around him began fracturing. It shattered, and Shane landed on his knees in a strange world. He glanced up. Massive tubes shot into the sky, where large platforms hung, suspended above the clouds. On the ground there were towering skyscrapers that almost touched the platforms in the sky. Suddenly, a man in dull gray sped by on a hovering white sphere. A blue projection on the side of a stark white building read, "January 35, 3045"
"Oh no..." Shane muttered.

Knox looked around at the creatures approaching. "Again with that strange energy...." He watched as the creature's clawed at the transparent shield around him. "Well dont expect it to be easy. I may be young but ive gone through some pretty intense training..." He trailed off as memories of his father flooded in.

"Dad im tired, can I please stop for the night?" A much younger looking Knox spoke to a tall, slender man in a torn black suit that was stained in blood. "You can stop once youve managed to knock me off my feet. No son of mine is going to whine like a child. Its almost unfair that someone with your lackluster attitude was gifted with such strength, what a waist..." His father spoke coldly before charging at him again.

Knox snapped back into reality to the sound of cracking, the creatures had shattered his barrier and began to approach him. His eyes went wide as he sidestepped one of them who lashed out at him before quickly floating up into the air. "Woops, better be more careful..." He mentally smacked himself before turning his attention back to Omega, an idea quickly forming in the back of his mind. "I dont get it, you say 'my kind' killed your family. But you have powers to. Meaning your one of my kind as well.." He gave a cocky grin as he finished speaking.

"Your kind made me," Omega growled, "I didn't want these powers. I didn't want my family to die. But now that I have these I will avenge my family. Which I will do by destroying the Alpha Race."
Omega called the Omega Beasts back to him. He then walked briskly towards Knox.
"Child, let us end this."
Omega roared, and thrust his hands towards Knox. He drew from Knox's powers, and began to glow. He flipped up his palms, and electricity shot out. From behind him, Omega Energy scattered everywhere, tearing through homes.

Knox hit the floor with a thud before scrambling to his knees. He clutched his chest tightly as his breathing became more sporadic. "My electricity....its been drained, but..." He looked up at Omega, "T-there it is...I can still feel it." He stood up shakily. "So you c-can drain powers eh? I bet t-thats useful..." He immediately straightened up, the strain in his words disappeared and a smile grew on his face "....against other Alpha's." He held his open hand out facing Omega, he grunted while focusing in on his dormant energy. "Gotcha!" He yelled as he activated the energy stored in Omega's body. "Betcha didnt know I could manipulate my powers remotely huh?"

Omega shook. How did Knox manage to control his electricity even after Omega absorbed it? Knox was powerful- that was for sure. Omega slammed his palms against his chest, ridding himself of the electricity.
"What a nice trick," Omega grunted, "But I have a trick too."
Omega sent his Omega Energy into Shane's house. The energy slipped into the bodies of Shane's parents. Shane's parents charged out onto the front lawn, armed with knives.
"Have fun killing them," Omega laughed gleefully. He closed his eyes, and Shane's parents began to attack Knox with their knives.

James couldn't help letting a coy grin slide onto his face. "Well, Taylor the Girl. I'm eager to know. Don't keep me waiting." He said as he leaned against the Counter.

"Oh!" He turns and immediately preheats the Oven, turning off the burner. He can feel a slight burn to his face. "Sorry about that..." He grins, turning back to her.

"Real smooth." She winks at him and turns, exiting the Kitchen and returning to the Living Room, where she sits on the Couch, still marveling at the architecture around her. "Count your blessings, mom said." Taylor mutters to herself. "Guess now's a good time to start."

Shane sped around the future. He had no idea why he was here. He'd only spent a few minutes in the Omega Dimension. And yet here he was in 3045. He also had no idea how to get back. If Omega really wanted to kill Alpha Humans, Shane wanted to be there, or more specifically then, to stop him. He needed help to get home.
"Whoa!" someone marveled, "Look at that! It looks just like Zip from the stories!"
'Zip from the stories?' Shane though to himself. He had always thought of calling himself Zip once he went "public". But he hadn't gotten too big before he had been trapped in the Omega Dimension. Maybe this was a good sign. Maybe it meant that he would for sure get home.
There were a lot of maybes.
"Excuse me!" called someone, gliding over, without having their feet touch the ground. It was a woman with straight, shoulder-length blonde hair.
"Uh, hey," Shane waved, vibrating his face. He realized that his hand felt better.
"Are you Zip?" the woman asked.
"Yeah," Shane nodded, "How'd you know?"
"From the stories! The videos! Everything. But you're supposed to be dead."
"That's nice," Shane sighed, "I suppose I should be dead by now. You wanna tell me how I die?"
"How would you not know how you died," the woman raised an eyebrow, quizzically.
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Shane said.
"Try me."
"I got trapped inside an alternate dimension back in 2017, and came out here," Shane said, "Told you that you wouldn't believe me."
"So that's what that spike in Omega Energy was caused by!" the woman smiled, "Follow me."
Shane followed the woman to a large glass pyramid.
"Welcome to Pharaoh Labs!" the woman exclaimed gleefully.
"Whoa..."
"We have a scanner running 24/7 testing for unusual energy signatures in our atmosphere," the woman explained, "Earlier today we caught a surge of Omega Particles on our radar. That must've been you breaking out of the dimension."
"So you do believe me?" Shane asked.
"Of course! This is probably the least weird thing that's happened today," the woman laughed, "The name's Doctor Magg Treppen."
"Nice to meet you Magg," Shane smiled, and decided it was okay to reveal his identity if he was in the future, "I'm Shane."
"Shane, you're a big hero here," Magg explained, "With all the villains you've stopped. Hell- we wouldn't be here if it weren't for you and the Protectors."
"Protectors?"
"Oh right, you probably haven't formed together yet," Magg nodded, "It's the team of Alpha Humans you're on."
Magg pulled up a holographic picture of Shane in a neon blue padded suit and blue mask. There was a white, four-pointed star on his chest.
"I just got an idea," Magg's face widened into a smile.
"What's that?"
"I'll make you your costume!" Magg squealed in delight, "And you can take it with you back into the past!"
"Wait, you can send me back into the past?" Shane asked.
"Well, if the Omega Energy got you here, it can take you back too," Magg nodded.
"That'd be great!" Shane smiled.
"I'll have a team start working on a way to get you back to your time while I design your suit," Magg said, walking off quickly.
Shane stood in the middle of Pharaoh Labs, amazed at what the future held for humanity.

Jason had made up his mind. Apparently no about of talk about the risks and danger that came with having powers that was given to him by his sister would change his mind. Nataalie put her head in her hands and sighed. 'He better be okay.' she thought. 'If he's not I'll never forgive myself.' Suddenly Natalie heard a familiar roar. "Either Project: RC was a success or that dinosaur reconstructed on its own." she said to herself. She ran outside. Halfway to the site of the formerly trashed T-Rex she met up with said robot. Banged up, but surprisingly in one piece for the most part. A familiar figure waved from his perch on top of the T-Rex's head. "Hey sis!' Jason called down. Natalie shook her head and smiled.

"Alright, I've made your suit!" Magg said, gliding into the large dome-like room that Shane sat in. She held a neon blue suit. It had a padded darker blue chest with a white four pointed star on the front. The gloves were a darker shade of blue with a white zig-zag line separating them from the rest of the suit. The boots were white with neon blue lines running along the side. The mask was able to be pulled on. It was neon blue with white eyes and a hole cut out for the mouth.
"Whoa," Shane marveled, "This is really cool."
"It's made with extremely protective material. No bullets are getting through this thing. Just don't get shot in the eyes or the mouth."
"Sounds reasonable," Shane nodded, using super speed to get into the suit.
"It looks good!" Magg cheered, clapping giddily, "It looks just like the photos from the past."
"Thanks so much Magg," Shane smiled.
"It's nothing," Magg shrugged.
"So Magg, do you know when I can get back home?" Shane asked.
"We aren't ready to send a person back in time yet," Magg shook her head, "But we decided that maybe we can take preventative measures. You can send a message back to your past self. Maybe warn them to stay away from the situation that got them here."
"Alright, let's try that," Shane nodded.
Magg led Shane into a small cubic room. In the center of the room, there was a small black orb with black electricity flying off of it.
"This is the Omega Energy," Magg explained, "Yell whatever message you want to send to your past self into it. Then hopefully you won't be here in the future in the first place."
Shane walked towards the orb. The orb roared and crackled. Shane had to yell over the noise.
"Shane! Prepare! Omega will strike soon!"
"Magg- we can't hold the power for much longer!" a scientist called.
"Shut it down."
A scientist turned to look at a blank wall, and blinked twice. The orb shrunk and disappeared.
"Well, I'm still here," Shane sighed. Then he realized something. That message was the weird thing he had heard at home the night before. The voice he had heard was himself from the future! That was trippy...
"Oh well," Magg sighed, "We'll keep working on a way to send you physical form back to your time."

"...there's something else too, sis. A friend of mine, on second thought, it might not be safe to talk about out in the open like this. Hop on the robot sis, we're going for a ride." Jason said. Natalie groaned, but managed to get on the mechanical T-Rex without doing too much damage to it. One robot dinosaur ride later they were at Jason's friend's house. "Cool, you showed up." the boy said. "Follow me." The two followed him and eventually ended up in a secret lab, which made sense since the kid was a genius. "This is kind of hush-hush you know, so this stays between us for now." the boy said. Natalie and Jason nodded. The boy continued. "I've come up with a way to travel through time." "WHAT?!" Jason and Natalie exclaimed. "Yes." the boy said. "I haven't come up with anything big or something like in Back to the Future. No this is much smaller." He held up a watch-like device. "If you don't mind, Jason, I picked a date for the test run. And I have something else for you." A motorcycle approached them, then transformed into a Tasmanian Tiger robot. "This is Thylacine Xtraordinaire-9, or TX-9 for short. He'll be your ride." the boy said. "Cool." said Jason. The boy then handed Jason three of the watch-like devices. "I've only had time to make eight so far. Take one for the test run and two for in case something happens." he said. Jason nodded. TX-9 changed back into a motorcycle. Jason hopped on TX-9 and revved the engine. He hit a specific button on the device and in a flash of light he was gone. Seconds later Jason rode into the date that his friend had set for the test run. A blue projection on the side of a stark white building read, "January 35, 3045" 'Now what?' thought Jason.