• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Nova City (A Superhero RP)

Shane had spent a few days in the future. In those days, he had served as Zip in the future. Stopping future criminals! However, Magg informed Shane that with the excess Omega Energy that they lacked originally, they had come up with a way to send Shane back to his time.
Shane followed Magg into the small cubic room that he had sent his message to his past self in. There was a small boy standing in the corner, and a tall man hovering by the activation wall.
"It's prepped and ready hon," the man said.
"Look's like everything is ready for you to return home Shane," Magg smiled, then turned to the man, "Thanks Har."
Magg hovered over to Har and kissed him.
"Who's this?" Shane asked.
"This is Har, my husband," Magg explained, then she pointed to the boy in the corner, "And this is Tokk, our son."
The boy looked up. He had a familiar face. Maybe he was a descendant of Shane's. No... He didn't have Shane's features. But he looked extremely familiar. He glared coldly at Shane.
"Sorry about him," Magg whispered, "He doesn't like it when Har and I are around dangerous materials. You can't blame him."
"I wouldn't like it if my parents were around dangerous materials either," Shane admitted.
"Are you ready to head back to your time Shane?" Har asked.
"Yes I am," Shane nodded, then turned to Magg, "Thanks so much for everything you've done."
"It's nothing," Magg smiled, "Go ahead and put on your suit."
Shane took out a small four pointed star piece of metal from his pocket. He placed it between his thumb and forefinger. He made a small circle with his thumb, and the star began to expand. It formed into his suit. Just a little way of easy storage Magg had come up with. Shane slipped into his suit.
"Now, the Rupture we open will behave quite unpredictably," Har explained, "You'll need to speed into it as soon as we open it. Because we'll only be able to sustain it for a nanosecond. Even if we were capable of keeping it open for longer, we wouldn't want to. Any longer than a few nanoseconds and it drains the world of all energy. It would destroy us."
"So make it in quickly or cause the apocalypse?" Shane asked.
"Correct," Magg nodded.
"No pressure," Har chuckled.
"Alright," Shane said, getting into a running stance, "Start the countdown."
"Five. Four. Three."
Shane activated his super speed.
"Twooooooooooo. Oooooooooooone."
Shane started running. A massive black orb crackled to life in the center of the room. A black bolt shot out, and slammed through Har's chest. It curved, and struck Magg in the face. Shane didn't see this. He was too focused on making it into the Rupture before it closed. But Tokk saw. He cried out as he saw his parents drop dead. But no sound came out. He was being pulled towards the Rupture.
Shane dove into the Rupture, and was catapulted through the time-space continuum. Tokk followed just moments afterwards.

Jason rode back to his era. "It worked. And thankfully nothing went wrong." he said. Jason hopped of TX-9, who then turned back into his Tasmanian Tiger form. "It was.. honestly I don't know how to explain it." He bent over to pet TX-9. The robot let out an unusual sound of content. "I just hope that that wasn't a bad idea." Jason said. Natalie nodded in response.

Omega walked away from Knox, laughing. But inside, there was something hurting. Something felt torn. Sad. Angry. He looked around. The world around him shimmered, crystallized, then re-solidified. Omega fell to his knees. His plan had failed. He was still here. He shouldn't be. He had stopped Shane. Why was Omega still here?

Last edited:
Name: ???
Alpha Name:
Sky
Powers: Full control over air, AKA an air elemental
Appearance: In solid form, has light brown hair, a white skin colouration, and hazel eyes.
Costume: In his natural form, is a barley visible shimmer.
Backstory: An air spirit, originating from another dimension. Came through a portal opened by all of the radiation coming from the Alpha transformations, along with a certain dragon girl who should be coming in here pretty soon (@CrunchyCucumber )

Omega clutched his head. Something inside was pounding. Small flares of Omega Energy shot out of his ears. He roared, and diverted the Omega Energy to form a Disruption. He stepped through the Disruption, and into the Omega Dimension. There was a massive tear in the fabrics of the Dimension. Shane had escaped. And the Omega Dimension was slowly falling apart. Omega dove back out of the Disruption, and onto the road. He bumped into something. It felt like a human. But he couldn't see anything. He squinted, and managed to see a faint outline of a person.

Name: Kyle
Alpha Name: Celtano
Powers: Shape-shifting
Appearance: (Actual Appearance) Tall, Brown hair, Green eyes
Costume: Varies
Backstory: As a kid, he got into an accident where the only way he could be saved by a professor was to add some cells that could help his body regenerate, but the cells had no actual genetic trait assigned to it, giving Kyle the ability to change his appearance

Omega reared back, and sent a blast of Omega Energy at the air human. It revealed a boy who looked about 17.
"Another Alpha Human..." Omega growled, "I've grown fond of killing your kind."
Omega sent another blast of Omega Energy at the air Alpha.

OOC: (whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up. I haven't even materialised yet, and I'm an air spirit. Not human, so it's kinda hard to force me into my human form. Eh, just let me manipulate myself into this situation)
BIC: Sky slowly faded into existence, his natural form shimmering slightly as he came through the portal. "Draco? Hello? Where the hell am I...?" He looked around, trying to assert himself, then looked to his side. Instantly, a mysterious energy ripped through him, unlike anything he'd seen before.

Looking behind him, Sky realised that whatever had gone through him has disintegrated the portal that brought him here, then whipped back round, the wind rippling against his skin. Hold on... Skin? The air spirit looked down, to see the familiar human body he had created occupying the space his gaseous form used to exist in

Whatever creature did this to him then said something about Alpha humans, then sent another wave of energy, but more malicious, designed to hurt. With his typical lightning-fast reflexes, he brought up a wall of wind, and the orange wave dissipated, rippling to the edge and disappearing "Whoa, what are you going on about. I don't know what an Alpha is, and I'm not a human. So please, stop attacking. Otherwise I'm going to have to attack back. And you won't like that. Especially when Rio gets here... Wherever she is."

"You're not human?" Omega asked, confused.
Omega raised an eyebrow. He didn't believe that for one second.
"If you aren't human then what are you?" Omega questioned. He clenched his hands into fists, and Omega Energy surrounded them. He was ready to attack if he needed to. Or even if he didn't need to.

"I'm an air spirit. Not sure if you've heard of them in this dimension, but here I am. And please remove that from your fists, I kinda don't want to kill you."

Name: Rio Reis
Alpha Name: Draco
Powers: Partial fire elemental. Includes summoning wings made of fire, breathing fire, coating herself in flames, and superheating her claws. Her instincts are very dragon like, and partially phoenix like as well.
Appearance: Polynesian in main ethnicity, although she does have an Egyptian appearance to her face. Long, messy/wavy black hair, and solid green eyes resembling a dragon. Red scales dot her face (mostly her nose), and coat her back and shoulders. Her hands and feet are completely red and scaled with golden claws. Golden feathers poke out of her lower back and from her hair, a strand of golden hair falls in front of her eyes. Her mouth has fangs located near the back, and her ears are longer and more red, almost deer like in appearance with feathers on their tips. There is a yellow orange gem imbedded in her chest.
Costume: A single seamless orangey red costume, turning golden across the chest and more orange near her feet and hands. A scarf is tied around her waist and trails just slightly behind her resembling a tail. She wears a simple, golden masquerade mask. The tips of her fingers and boots have black dots, including two black lines on her back, where her flaming wings and claws are summoned. Keep in mind she doesn't actually wear this costume... at all, or barely.

Mostly she is wearing simple work out clothes, like a sports bra and tight shorts in black.
Backstory: As a young girl, she found the heart of a dragon hybrid within a temple. Upon touching the stone, she was fused with it and awakened the imp like dragon. She became a rather infamous vigilante known as Draco, and when she hit 16 years she stopped aging as fast, around one year physically for every 25. She was living homeless and feral up until she met Sky, and eventually they managed to return the the dragon's original home until something pulled them through a portal again. She's been gone for around 25 years.
~~~~~

One minute, Rio was peacefully walking with Sky, enjoying a rather lovely afternoon until he got sucked through a portal. Being Rio, she of course leapt after him, expecting to exit with him. That was not the case, if suddenly plummeting towards the ground was anything to go by. "Fu-" she roared, crashing down on the soft body that just so happened to be the air spirit himself. "Oh! There you are." she chirruped, as if nothing was wrong.

Sky's eyes widened as something plummeted from the Sky, landing straight on him. Then he heard a familiar voice. "Oh, hey Rio. How you doing?" He asked, setting her down next to him with a gentle breeze

"So you brought a friend?" Omega mused, not letting the Energy go from his fists, "I always love a challenge. But, if you really are from another dimension, I might need your help."
Omega hated saying that. He usually never needed help. But in order to access the fabrics of Time and Space, he might need someone from another dimension. The dimension they came from might've already mastered instantaneous travel of Time and Space.

"Need my help? Hmm... If you don't mind, I need to confer with my comrade." Sky turned to Rio, and initiated the telepathic link they had acquired a little while ago. "This guy is batshit insane. I'm not sure we should help him with whatever he needs, especially since it's something to do with dimensional travel. What do you think?"

"I agree with the not helping him. Besides, it's not like we can do anything, you know as well as I do only the mages can do time travel. We'll be lucky if we find a rift back home." She looked to the dude who had spoken. "Sorry man, we're elementals. As in elements. We aren't mages. We'd be lucky if any sort of portal actually opens in the first place."

"Yeah, sorry. You know, I wonder if we'll be able to get back home. Actually, I don't know if this world has any elemental spirits." Sky opened up his link with Rio again, and told her "You might want to get ready for an attack. This guy doesn't seem like the kind of thing who would take that news well."

Natalie, Jason, and TX-9 watched from a distance. "Should we do something?" Jason asked. He turned to look at his sister. Natalie shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Let's wait and see what happens." she replied.