• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Nova City (A Superhero RP)

"Yup," Shane nodded, "That's me. I'm speedy McQuick! Check it out."
Shane sped off, and returned with a bouquet of flowers. He handed them to Taylor with a goofy smile.
"M'lady," Shane grinned, chuckling.

She rolls her eyes, a grin splitting acrossed her face as she takes them. "You know... If you haven't noticed, I'm kinda wearing rags... Instead of Flowers, think you could get me some clothes?" She raises an eyebrow.

(might as well join in, but keep in mind I won't always be available.)
-Name: Winston Corpeus
-Alpha Name: None
-Powers: Summoning (Similar to stands from JoJo's Bizarre Adventures): He and every other member of his family can summon a physical manifestation of a mythical or mystical creature or character. Winston's is Fenrir. Each manifestation, or Manifest for short, is equipped with unique weapons and abilities (For example, Fenrir has supernatural strength and speed, wind-based abilities, and knuckle dusters/blades). They also give their summoners biological perks such as slightly faster healing and the ability to fly. However, whatever damage is done to the manifest is also done to the user. Also, his current range in terms of summoning his Manifest is up to 5 meters in any direction.
-Appearance: Winston has spiky blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes, with an average build. He is also dressed in a plain light-blue suit every day with gold cuff links and trimming and matching pants. He also occasionally wears a fedora. His Manifest, Fenrir, is an anthropomorphic wolf of muscular physique made of a bluish energy with white mane. It wears a pair of ripped shorts and a cape.
-Costume: None
-Backstory: Winston was born within a family of professional heroes, and as the only son of the world-famous hero Crow Shadow, Winston is next in line to inherit the status. After training with his father, he unlocked his Manifest at age 11. However, the pressures of being the next big hero got to him, and he began to fear his destiny. With those fears set into his mind, he ran away from home and found refuge in Nova City.

Winston grunted as he held the wound on his shoulder, slouching into the shadows as the heavy footfalls grew louder. Damn it all, how do I always get into these messes? he mentally griped as a low growl cut through the silence of the storage room of the store. "I know you're hiding from me, little human..." a low voice snarled, followed by an inhuman chuckle. "Come out and play..." The creature was now on the other side of the crate he was hiding behind, looking like some grotesque jaguar with four eyes on one side of his face, but no eyes on the other. His body was horribly proportioned, his left arm slender and long and his right arm and torso extremely bulky and muscular. As he sniffed the air, his claws tapped the wood. "I'm getting closer, little human." the monster said. Then, like black lightning he dove over the crate and landed in front of Winston. "Found you!" As he lashed out with his claws, a fist materialized out of some sort of strange, otherworldly energy and slugged the creature in the face, knocking him through the loading bay doors with a rather loud crash.

Last edited:
"Uh, sure, why not?" Shane smiled. He zoomed to his house and grabbed two tens and a five. He sped across Nova City to "Stellar Clothes". He ran over to the t-shirt aisle, and grabbed a baggy orange tee. He didn't know what clothes size Taylor was. Better too big than too small. He then went to the shorts, and grabbed a pair of, once again, baggy black shorts. He sped past the line, and slapped down all $25 along with a note saying "Keep the change"
Shane rushed back to Deshawn's house, and handed Taylor the shirt and shorts.
"Sorry if they're too big," Shane said, "But at least they won't be too tight."

The monster stumbled back to his feet, head spinning as he tried to recover. "Not what you expected from a normal human, is it?" Winston said as he walked through the destroyed cargo doors. "I suppose that's what you get for underestimating me.

"Little vermin!" the creature spat, snarling as he charged again at Winston, "I'll eat you alive!" once more, energy formed around the human, forming into a large, muscular, anthropomorphic wolf of blue energy. The wolf raced forward at a high speed, and before the monster could react, he was pelted by a barrage of heavy blows from Winston's manifest. The punches threw bits of him everywhere, and black liquid splattered across the wall on the opposite side of the street, but one of the wolf's hands got cut up by a tooth from a punch to the mouth.

"You got your blood all over my suit." Winston muttered after a moment, looking at the black splotches on his light blue attire. He then looked to his hand, which was cut up in the same way as the wolf's. "I guess I also got a little carried away. I can't even tell which part of you is your head or your arm."

Last edited:
"Well, now that that's over..." Winston said as he made his way around the store, his Manifest dissipating. As he walked, he wrapped his hand with a roll of bandages he always kept in his pocket, not paying much attention to the cut on his shoulder. Looking around before turning left into the alley, he let out a sigh of relief that no one had witnessed the brief fight. If I had been seen battling monsters and villains, People might assume I was some kind of superhero. He thought, Truth is, I don't want anything like that. It's why I left home in the first place. I'm just not the type for that kinda crap. Before stepping out into the open again, he took off his blood-stained suit and tossed it out. "Not like I'd ever get those stains out anyways..." he muttered under his breath as he sat down on one of the planters and listened to some musicians perform.

Last edited:
"Well, Taylor. Are you ready to head to my place? It's getting late anyways, and I was getting ready to head home and cook Dinner anyways." James tells her, shifting on his feet.

Knox smiled as the boy charged him, "Lets finish this quickly." As he finished his thought the ground around him rumbled, his red aura flashed purple as arcs of white electricity flashed around him. He stood completely straightfaced as the boys fist stopped and inch away from his face as it had connected with an unseen force. "Gotcha." he smirked while creating heat draining plasma around his body, intending on freezing the boys arm.

James lead Taylor to a tiny Suburban home. 2 Bedroom. 1 Bathroom. A small Kitchen and a small living room were connected. "I know it doesn't look the best, but It's home." James grins at her, pulling a key from his Pocket and unlocking the door. Grabbing the handle, he twists and pulls the door open, offering her entry. "Ladies first."

She gives him a small grin as she enters the Home. "Well, It's cozy." She comments as she looks over the Furniture. Not even a layer of dust. Everything is straight, and clean. Organized and neat. "You clean this place?" She asks.

"Everyday." Adam says, closing the door behind him as he follows Taylor in. He blushes slightly. "I like a clean environment..." He straightens the lamp on the nightstand next to the Couch. "What do you like to eat?" he asks.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel made a Zen explosion in his fist, sending him away from Knox. He couldn't feel his arm. "That attack... Is very strong... I must keep going." He thought to himself. His aura started to flash purple. "Zen trail." He thought, and ran at Knox at full speed, leaving a purple trail behind. When he was about to reach his opponent, he jumped over him, then ran in circles around him. When Manuel stopped, the trail had made a sphere of Zen energy around Knox. "Nice." He said, and his aura stopped flashing purple.

"At least I managed to numb his arm, should slow' em down...." Knox smiled and looked around at the energy encasing him. "Wow......very interesting use of your energy....but your wasteful." He pulled his fist back and let the red burning energy around him flow up his arm. "Let me show you what a little bit of energy, and a whole lot of concentration can do..." He gave a cheeky grin before throwing his fist forward into the energy sphere, shattering it. He then immediately placed his open palm on the ground. After a few short moments the ground under Manuel shook and erupted upwards with energy shooting straight up like a geyser.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel got sent flying by the sudden geyser of energy that erupted below him, and fell to the ground. "Ugh, that was unexpected..." He muttered. He knew he couldn't beat Knox, but he was determined enough to keep going until he could no more. He stood up, and looked at Knox. "Geez... He's strong..." He muttered. Manuel decided to use what he had learned by himself, maybe his last resort in a battle, but he decided to do it. His aura flashed purple again, then blue, and he split into Zen energy, each part flying in a direction. "Hope this may work..." He said. The parts disappeared, and then rose in form of purple pillars around Knox. Then he reformed, and the pilars started folding into semicircles on top of Knox. He then did a swift move with his hands, and his aura turned green, while a Zen sphere appeared around Knox, fortified thanks to the pilars. Manuel aimed his left arm at him, which wasn't frozen, and drew a triangle in the air. The same triangle appeared below Knox. "Boom." He called, then the whole thing exploded.

Knox flexed his whole body as the explosion hit. A surge of dark red energy encased him, but smoke covered the area before the end result could be seen. After a few moments the smoked cleared and Knox stood there swaying slight before steadying himself and shaking it off. Red lines and glowing cracks ran all over Knox' body. "Damn.....even with the shell armor that hurt......" His eyes widened slightly as his mind was jared with one shot, "The kid wasnt maintaining that power well......did he....." He flexed his aura clearing the area of dust and scanned for the boy.

Last edited:
Name: Natalie Sharp
Alpha Name: Sharpclaw
Powers: She has superhuman senses and agility, regeneration, and powerful sharp retractable claws of an unknown material that is the same as her skeleton.
Appearance: Natalie has black hair, tan skin, and dark green eyes. She wears a black leather jacket, black shirt, and dark blue jeans.
Costume: She wears a formfitting dark gray suit that has silver colored spots where her claws come out. She also sports a black mask.
Backstory: She volunteered to be part of a project called Project:Wolverine, which resulted in her getting her powers.

'What the heck just happened?' thought Natalie. Of course going for a walk would land her in someplace where some weird stuff was happening. Definitely wasn't the first time, that something like that happened to her. 'I wonder if I should bring my claws out? Or is there some sort of "superhero rule" that says I shouldn't.' thought Natalie.

"Yeah. I got some Pizza in the Freezer." James says. He opens the Freezer and pulls out a box of Pepperoni Pizza. He pre-heats the Oven to the right temperature, and unpackages the Pizza. "Hey, Taylor... what's your story?" He asks as he pulls out a Pizza Pan and sprays it with Oils.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel fell to his knees. He had used almost all of his Zen energy in that attack. At least it seemed like Knox was really hurt by it. His breath became heavy, he needed a rest, and his aura dissapeared. He got up. "Heh heh... Guess you weren't... expecting that..." He said, panting. He then slowly approached Knox.

Knox grinned at the comment, "Hm, it was powerful, reckless and stupid, but powerful." He quickly inhaled and stood there for a moment concentrating. Small particles of light could be seen forming all around them. He slowly exhaled, the glowing particles began moving towards him before being absorbed into his body. As the light faded Knox was revealed, energy back to max. "Man.....youve still got a lot to learn."

"Um, are you two done showing off now? Not that I'd like to intervene or anything, just wondering." Natalie said. She climbed up from the spot where she had been watching the two. 'This may have been a stupid idea. But oh well. Too late to turn back now.' she thought. Natalie stared at the two. "Well?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Shane made it home. He was glad that Taylor had a place to stay. And a part of him felt like a better person after he'd bought her clothes. But no matter what, she was safer now from whatever threat would come her way.
"Shane!" came a yell, "Prepare! Omega will strike soon!"
The voice immediately cut off, and Shane looked around quickly. What had just happened...? Shane tried to push it to the back of his mind and get some sleep, but it kept haunting him.

Knox turned to the girl who randomly showed up. His eyes widened as he did a mental check. "Yes, my face is still illuminated, im hidden for now....." He stood with his back facing Manuel and his arms crossed while staring at the girl, "Do you need something? Or did you just get lost?" His words were cynical and easy going at this point, he had powered down but his face had a dim red mask of light over it.

"I've been watching. That was some fight. I know a good fight when I see one. I've been in plenty." Natalie said. She smirked. "If you were trying to show your strength you did a pretty good job." she continued. Natalie mentally debated on whether or not she should show these two her powers.

Knox stared at the girl, trying to get a sense on her energy, "Hm...its different. Not much energy as of now but lots of potential." He laughed, "Lets test her...." Without warning his red aura exploded around him, and within a second he had shot himself in front of Natalie. "I suggest you get a little more practice in..." Just as he finished his statement he blasted off into the sky propelled by the fire erupting from his hands and feet.

Natalie watched him take off. Suddenly there was a roar behind her. Natalie groaned. She immediately recognized the source of the sound. "Didn't I turn you into scrap metal last week?" she said, unimpressed by the life-sized Tyrannosaurus Rex robot that she had turned to face. The robot T-Rex roared in response. "Whatever."

Winston heard the loud roar and glanced up at the T-Rex. "Hmph...I just can't get a break, can I?" he said, getting up and straightening his tie. "I probably shouldn't get involved. I've had enough action for today." As he started walking away, though, he felt something in his gut, getting stronger with each step. Stupid integrity, he mentally griped as he turned around and began walking toward it. I REALLY don't want to do this...

He strode up toward the mechanical beast until he was about five meters away, then he looked up at it. "You know, you're the second-ugliest thing I've seen today." he said.

The mechanical T-Rex looked down at Winston and roared again. Natalie put her mask on. "Guess I'll have to shred you again." Out came the claws. "Hopefully this time you'll stay in pieces." The T-Rex returned its attention to Natalie and roared. "Overgrown bucket of bolts." she muttered.

As the T-Rex roared, Winston's Manifest began to form. Might want to equip the knuckle dusters for this one. I've already injured one hand and my shoulder today. The last thing I need to go with that is broken fingers. he thought. At this, a pair of knuckle dusters formed on the wolf's fists. The completed Manifest then slammed a mighty fist into the T-Rex's metal jaw (damage dealt will be left to you), starting a rapid flurry of powerful punches (and MAYBE an oh-so Iconic cry of "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!").

Shane heard a roar that shocked him awake. He sped downstairs and pulled on his blue hoodie. He then sped towards the area where he suspected the noise had come from. He stopped running when he ran into a giant mechanical T-Rex. Three other people were staring it down, assuming an aggressive stance.
"What the----?" Shane's jaw dropped, "What is this thing???"

Knox watched everything take place just a few buildings away, he had a faint grin on his face. "A metal T-Rex huh? I could probably just melt it but.....then I dont get to see these guys in action. He decided on standing by just in case he was needed. Knox had a habit of looking in on battles he's not apart of. Something about seeing other peoples abilities excited him.

"Let's take this heap of metal to the junkyard," Shane growled, pounding his fist into his palm. He glanced around at the three other people. Were they Alpha Humans too?
"You guys ready?"

"Definitely." Natalie said. She used her claws to cut a gash into the nearest part of the T-Rex to her, its snout. "Time for this Dinozord wannabe to become scrap metal. This is going to be fun." Her claws flashed in the moonlight. Natalie nodded to the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Winston replied with a grunt as his Manifest rushed the mechanical monster with another speedy barrage of punches. Looking up at the T-Rex, he let a smirk come across his face. "There is only one thing you should be, you prehistoric pile of scrap: Extinct." As he finished saying this, his Manifest finished the barrage of blows with a powerful uppercut.

Knox pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed while shaking his head. "Man....these guys really need to work on there one liners." He quietly moved in closer to get a good look at everyone there. Hm, so a girl with claws, a speedster, and a.......animal tamer?" He looked at the group of fighters with slight joy. "Heheh, new 'superheroes' popping up everyday."

Shane sped in circles around the T-Rex. He then ran up the side of a building. Once at the top of the building, he flipped off of the wall. He plummeted down, and his fist collided with the T-Rex's steel head.
"OWWWWW!" Shane moaned, falling to the side. He had left a sizable dent in the T-Rex's head, but his fist was completely broken. Luckily, he could just move his hand at super speed and quicken the healing process. But it'd still be broken for at least the next week.
"Uh, you guys take it from here," Shane grunted through his teeth.

Natalie grimaced at Shane's landing. 'That looked like it hurt.' she thought. "Maybe this time it'll be dismantled faster. Last time I fought this thing I was doing it solo." Natalie said. Then she turned to the dinosaur. "Got to admire the technology. Even if it is being used for destructive purposes."

"Admire it when it's in pieces," Shane grunted. He wished the people luck, and sped home. Once home, he put ice on his hand. He vibrated it at super speed so that it would heal faster. He had to realize that while he had special abilities- he wasn't invincible. There was still Omega lurking out there...
Suddenly, Shane's house shook. Flames shot upwards. Shane saw that part of his house was on fire. Smoke drifted upwards, and formed an Omega symbol. Shane sped to his parents' room to rush them outside. He then zipped around, and saw Omega.
"Omega..." Shane growled, "What is it that you want?"
"It's simple really," Omega shrugged, "I want you, and all other Alpha Humans dead."
"Why? What will that do for you?"
"Without anyone to stop me, I can take over the world," Omega grinned.
"How do you plan to do that?" Shane asked.
Omega held his palm out towards Shane's mother. A dark pulse of energy flew towards Shane's mom. Shane tried to run over and push her out of the way, but the energy was faster than even Shane.
The energy pulse hit Shane's mom, and her body absorbed the energy. Her eyes became a shadowy color. She levitated off the ground, and convulsed.
"You monster!" Shane screeched, "Don't do this!"
"Surrender," Omega ordered, "Or she dies."
"Alright!" Shane yelled, "Just put her down!"
Omega closed his hand into a fist, and Shane's mother dropped, gasping for air. Shane's dad rushed to her side, and hugged her.
"Don't worry," Omega smiled evilly, "They won't even notice that you're gone."
Omega snapped, and a flash illuminated the area. Shane's parents blinked a few times, then returned inside, as if they had forgotten they the attack had ever happened.
"What did you do?" Shane asked.
"As far as the rest of the world knows, you have never existed," Omega explained, "Come now."
Omega extended his hand. Shane reluctantly placed his hand on top of Omega's. Omega closed his eyes, and they both disappeared.