• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Nobody: Burnt-Out Heartbeats

This is a continuation of Reruns. Storm has just died to Error, and it might be up to Mora, Sky, Yuka Dark Sky, Mora and Storm, and Audrey to save the dimension from going into pieces.

OK!
D Mora came back and went to Sky. "Yup." He reached into nothjing, jerked his hand, and Dark Storm came out, obviously confused. He looked like he just woke up. "Aw... Time to experiment already-- Oh. Where am I?"
"Taking Storms body."
"Really? The guy who saved the world?"
"The same. Except he's dead."
"Oh good."

"Alright, I'll just find frogurt and get 'em." Mora locked onto frogurt and brought him to where d mora was. "Hey dark me I brought a friend..is that ghost storm?" (Frogurt)"Mora why'd you bring me here this is a waste of time and...is that ghost you?"

(Fro) Oi, I don't know you. Are you from the future too?" Frogurt stated as he pointed his tail at dark mora. (Mora) "oh yeah, frogurt. There's this thing called error and he's really tough so you're gonna help us kill him!"

"Shut up! NO, I'm not from the future. I'm just Mora... In a way."
D Storm looked confused. "How do we bring Storm back?"

(Mora) "sky and I are getting the fragments of his body and we're gonna regenerate him." (Fro) "or with my father's technology we can rebuild him into a cyborg, yknow." He said, still not fully understanding the scenario."

"Actually, that COULD work but I don't wanna risk it." D Storm floated above them, crossed legs, hands behind his head as if on the floor. He looked down at them. "Really? Hm." He shruggred. "And we can use all the help we can get."

Audrey looked at the guys like they were psychos from another universe, which some of them were. "You guys are crazy, let's just go in and kick some bad guy butt," She sighed.

"Cyborg is a bad idea. I should be able to regenerate him fully, but it'll be hard. Now, Dark Storm, could you stay still for a second?" Sky's Ki passed through D Storm's body, and into his Ki. Following the dimensional path, he followed Storm's Ki remnants into the Fractured 7th universe. Creating a link between that and normal universe 7, Sky's fake Ki flew back into the Physical world and joint with the rest of his body. Grinning, he synchronised with the rest of Storm and flew to the ground. Burying his hands in it, he started to flicker, his form wavering.

(Fro) "it seems I wasn't needed. Are we going to fight this guy or what? I got better things to do."
(Mora) "yeah yeah, just wait. He's gonna be super strong, even I had to put some effort into fighting him."

(Gonna be here by 12)
D Storm looked totally confused. But he went up to Audrey. He reached inside her, grabbed some, and yanked his fist out. Dark Audrey came out, her sleeve in his fist. She didn't say anything for a second, but then said, "Pardon me, but what's going on here?"

OOC
Arx what are you doing online before 12 PM :D
BIC
Letting our a yell of pain, Sky collapsed altogether, and in his place stood a person looking similar, but stronger, more physically tough. Frowning, he started to shape Storm's body from the ground, emitting waves of energy as formed it. He bound Storm's Ki and soul to the body, and hoped Storm would hold up and connect with the replica of his body. Aaargh, this is so painful. I probably can't keep this up for more than an hour before collapsing and probably dying. He ignored the pain and focused on building a body for Storm. His pure Ki flew back into the warehouse, and said to Dark Storm "Sorry about that, but I need a way to access the dimension Storm's Ki is in, and you were the only direct link. This won't affect you at all, because reviving him the way my body is doing it is simply building a body and connecting his Ki to it. If it fails, his soul'll just go back to the netherworld, and his Ki will go back to the Fractured 7th universe" It then floated in front of Audrey. "Sorry if it looks like you're talking to a tornado, this is just my soul, and since by body currently can't hold me, I came here. Pretty much, I'm attempting to revive Storm, with a lot of interdimentional mechanics"

Last edited:
OOC
Sky's body is in the real world, not in the warehouse. That's the soul in there

"Half Majin?" Sky's pure Ki said "Yeah right. That was Skya, and I'm definitely over that. I'm... Well, let's not get into what I am now. What I'm doing is pretty much unique, so I doubt you'll be able to help. Unless you manage to find a copy of me with the same powers. And I know as a fact there aren't any."

"Oh, but majins can heal." They both said simultaneously. "Watch this." They both punched a hole in each other's chest, and held out their hands for healing waves to come out and fix the others body.

OOC
@Arx11 Oh yeah, I just realised something. At the start of the new thread, you put down Dark Sky. One of the reasons Sky is so unusual is that he doesn't have those copies of him in other universes, which includes those Dark copies

(Fro) "damnit I don't have time for this. Get me when we fight." And with that frogurt flew off to go train with his father.
(Mora) "great. Anyway...how long is this gonna take?"

"As long as I can survive. Air spirits can temporarily take other elements and switch forms, but only as a last resort. Melding with the earth rejects this part of me, my pure Ki. Without that, I'll collapse, quite literally, in about an hour, but I had to formshift to build another body, humans being mainly earth. And even then, I'd I finish it early, I'll probably be unconscious for a day or so."

"Never mind. Just know that Dark Storm shouldn't be affected. Or do you call yourself Storm and our Storm Dark Storm? Just a thought. I'd better go and see whether my fake Ki is working properly. Cya"

"Maybe I should go I should go find beerus-sama and whis-sama, they'd probably know about error." Mora teleported to the other side of the universe where the god of destruction and his master lived. He made sure to bring nachos, as tasty earth food is the only way to have beerus help someone. "Yo! Beerus-sama!" Mora called into the tower. "I need you and who's to help me out with something!"

"Beerus-sama! This guys been running around destroying stuff! And it's not even just earth like, other dimensions and time travel." (Whis) "oh mora! It's been a while since your last visit. Did you bring food?" (Mora) yeah! This is called nachos, you pick up one of the chips with stuff on it!"

Oh god, if Beerus gets involved, I'm screwed. The guy hates me, with me being able to beat him in a battle. Admittedly, he knows that screwed-up weakness I have, and he never fights fair, so I still lost that one. Lost a good Millenium off my life after that. Also, the fact that I don't obey the dimensional laws and all that stuff really pisses him off. I need to stay out of his way, but it's hard when Mora's with him, and he doesn't know how much Beerus wants to kill me.

Last edited:
(Whis) "lord beerus! The hybrids here and he brought more food!" Beerus rolls off his bed at the top of the tower and rolled right off the side of the stairs, dusted himself off, and stood up. (Beerus) "what is it this time?" (Whis) "it's called nachos. They're utterly delicious you must try some!" (Beerus) "you dare start eating without me?! Give me that chip" beerus eats the chip, his eyes watering. "This is deelicious! What's the problem now?" (Mora) " well, there's this even guy called error, and we need your help..."

Audrey looked at Dark Audrey. "So...You're me from an alternate universe..." She said, "Can you transform into animals too?" She also wondered if her counterpart's life was adventure and action-filled, as that would be the opposite of her reality.

Sky's pure Ki returned to his body, where Storm had nearly finished being made. It had been 43 minutes, and he was starting to look weak. Huh, a perfect copy. Not bad. Now, I have to pray to the sky his Ki binds. Here goes nothing. Sky finished the rest of his right arm, and then sent one final jolt of power through his body, forming a path between the Fractured 7th universe and Storm's new body. Sky then collapsed and started to flicker, his body dissolving. His true Ki flew into it and attempted to travel to the warehouse before he fell unconscious, owing to the fact that they're people thee who might be able to help him if he did black out. He managed, barely, before falling, his form flickering in and out of the visible spectrum. (When Sky falls unconscious, he exists in a sort of supernatural form, with him trying to go into his natural form, but then stabilising again as his instincts kick in and stop his atoms from spreading out across the world)

It woke.
Storm stood for a second. He suddenly fell down. Strylik was on his left eye. "Ow. I can't feel my body. Where am I?"