• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Nobody: Burnt-Out Heartbeats

"No, my body did this the first restart. It's not used to this sudden change. I got this." His eye flamed. A blue wheelchair appeared, and Storm hoisted himself up.

Audrey tapped her foot. "Well, you're back. Now let's go!" She said, and transformed into the great black-and-yellow dragon again. "Take us to him and let's go mess him up!"

"Yeah. But we can wait, it's not like he's gonna destroy the world if we don't act instantly." Storms foot moved a little bit. "Its wearing off. Should be fine in an hour."

Well, you can pull us into the void. And trams of two is a good idea. Mora, you're not with me, because I know all you want to do is fuse, and being in a human body is weird"

"Got it." Storms eye flamed. He stuck his hand out, and after a few seconds, they were in the Void. Storm walked to the other side, holding Sky. Mora and Audrey stood on the other side. A clock appeared, and started counting.

"Right, so advantages I have" Sky said to him quietly. "It's nearly impossible to hit me, I'm faster than anyone here and I pack a fair punch. What do you have?"

"I can throw people on walls without touching them, I can blast lasers, teleport, stick spikes out of nowhere, and I am very hard to hit. I've had practice." The clock was at 2:39, 2:38....

"Okay. At present, my only danger is Mora. I don't know what the girl can do, but Mora has a laser that pushes me into physical form. And probably a few other spells I don't know about."

"I don't have any threats that I know of. I just to in and kill. Instantly." 4 blue blocks appeared in the middle, so they could come back after death.

"Strylik? Haven't seen you for a while. Yeah, Storm, I just remembered something. I've literally just built a body for you, and it's still pretty weak."