• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Nobody: Burnt-Out Heartbeats

Storm didn't breathe in. "Nope." He snapped his fingers, Sky appeared, and a blaster appeared. It fired, slamming Sky against the wall.

Groaning, Sky disappeared again. "Damn, you can solidify me too? Great. Well, I'll just have to do it the hard way." Diving down his throat, he flickered into the brainwave frequency and travelled upwards towards the brain

"Oh NO YOU DONT." Storms eyes dissapeared. He just stood there for a second, then fell on his face.
Storm was inside himself. He did the same thing,and grabbed sky, teleported her out, and got up.
Storms eye was glowing, and he looked mad. Then he grinned, and shrugged. "Yup. We have to do this the hard way." 3 blasters appeared and blasted Sky far away. Storm ran extremely fast down the hallway, grabbed Sky from behind, and threw her back toward where they were.. HARD.

OOC
Her? Sky's a boy >:(
BIC
Sky reverted to his natural form again. " Well, you fight fine here, but what about in the real world?" Sky sent a shudder through the air and left the Void, hovering in the air back at the hotel.

OOC
My sister caught me blushing when I read that.

"Fine."
Storms eye flamed, and he slammed him onto the ground, cracking the concrete. People ran, screaming. Storm didn't move.

OOC (natural form=air btw)

BIC
"Mass chaos. Yay. I'm going to the clouds, I can't fight you here, someone might get hurt." Sky flew into the air and above the clouds

Storm looked up, considering. Fighting up there-- it was dangerous. But, he still had options. He was smarter then that.
He snapped his fingers, and appeared in his hotel room.

Storm walked into the Lab. He sat down, thinking. He felt like he was being watched. He looked at the Ki.
Seriously? Heh. Nice joke. Give me another.
Storms eye flamed, and it dissapeared.

"Oh, really?" Sky formed a dagger from the air, connected to the air in the lab, and warped there, holding the dagger to Storm's neck. "Oh, and you can't shoot me. This isn't a solid body, but the knife is perfectly solid. And, I can attack quicker than you can teleport. So, what you going to do?"

"Problem is..." There were spikes all around sky, almost piercing his skin. "I have the advantage." Storm suddenly dissapeared. Even as Sky tried to cut the neck, it went right through him. Storm was standing behind Sky, hands in pockets. He was smiling, eye flaming. Blasters and spikes were surrounding Sky. "By the way, don't try to teleport. I have something you won't like if you do."

OOC
Well, good luck with stabbing a cloud of gas. So no, you're just as OP as me :). Becoming intangible is the same as becoming the air.