• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Nobody: Burnt-Out Heartbeats

"Tibia honest, this isn't mine. I discovered it not a year ago. I just have the ability to warp here. And I just have to ask, why can't you fight?" He said, slowley walking to Sky.

"Blaster does something to me, but it's only strong enough here. Pockets give the owner extra power, and those guns stop me becoming natural. Without that I can't do sh**. My whole fighting style depends on being unbelievably quick and nearly impossible to hit."

"Huh. I suspected as much." A ton of blasters appeared all around him, and the sound of them charging was loud. Sky's soul appeared and cracked a little. "Give up?"

"Fact is, I didn't free it. It freed itself." Storms red soul suddenly appeared. "See?" And a blaster appeared on his right, hitting both real soul and fake soul at the same time.

"SCREEEEE." Sky let out a high-pitched scream, and both his souls started to flicker, and then disappeared. Sky's body lay limply on the floor.

Storm stood there for a second. He looked at his watch. "3, 2,1." And Sky appeared at his block. "The blocks allow you to come back after death. And I just killed you. And you look REALLY pissed off." He smirked, and put his hands in his pockets. He closed his eyes, and sighed. He opened them, and his eye glowed, and then the glow became fainter. "Guess Im pretty good at my job, huh?"

"Yeah. I shoulda known better than to leave my souls out."Shooting forwards quicker than anyone could follow, Sky dashed to Storm and took his head off. "Let me return the favour."

The soul cracked, and shattered into tons of peices. Storm reappeared. "Nice. But guess what?" He stuck his hands out horizontally, and flipped them vertically. The void flipped, and they started falling into nothing. Storms eye flamed, and Sky slammed against the wall. Before Sky could move, spikes came through the wall, stabbing through Sky. His soul shattered into peices, and the void flipped back.
OOC
Don't say yo killed me in a post. I said I blasted the souls, giving you a chance to dodge. Can you do that? (I know I broke this rule above, but that was to return the favor.)

Sky came back, pissed. "Godamnit, this is getting irritating and painful." He then sent a wave that ejected them both, and gave Storm a punch in the face, but not before checking the blocks were still working

OK.
Storm held his face, stumbling back, but caught himself. "Jokes on you pal. I got Strylik. He increased my damage."
Sir, you have 995 left.
Storm grinned. "Wimpy punch. Only damaged five. I noticed that your gettin really sick of trying. But, maybe your upset cause you keep dying to me?" In the middle of the word "me," a blaster appeared and hit him. When Sky hit the ground, spikes came up killing him. He came back at the block. Storm was leaning against the wall. "I know, I should run when I kill you. But I'm just going to meet ya every time you come back. Over. And over and over again."

"Those blasters can't kill me. They can confine me, and literally make being flaying alive seem like a graze, but they could only destroy my pure ki and fake ki together. Plus, we're out of the Void now, and back in a place where I have power." Sky flew off into the sky, but kept visible, so Storm could track him. He was hoping to be followed up there, where he was in complete control

Sky must think Storm was an idiot.
Yes, Storm could fly. But he was curious. He had to ignore that curiosity, Sky could kill him in seconds probably! He didn't follow. But he had an idea.
A blaster appeared above Sky. He knew Sky was looking at Storm, so he fired. It blasted Sky back down, and both their souls appeared as Sky slammed against the ground. The spikes came up.

Sky's soul floated up. "Guess what. Now I'm in the real world, I have a lot more manoeuvrability. And, a lot more power." Sky's fake Ki flew back into his body, and his true Ki shot above the clouds.

Sky simply said "No. I've lost connection to that block, now that I've been in the real world for long enough. I'm not risking both my souls. One of them might be alright, but both would be a nightmare to repair"

MERRY CHRISTMAS! (Or happy holidays.) I just unboxed a 3D Pen. I am hyperventilating.
BIC
Storm stopped in a nearby town. He drew out his soul, thinking.

name: Devlin
powers: is a shape shifter
descript: blue eyes blonde hair beige shirt with blue shorts and red pack
other: came from a different dimension