• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Neon City (A Hero RP) Sign Up's and Discussion

Who would win?

• Superman

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • One Punch Man

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Koro Sensei

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Goku

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey everyone I'd first like to thank you all for showing intrest in this role play. Sadly I won't be online or posting as frequently as I would usually (which honestly still isn't much) role playing was my way to escape the real world but recently I've found that I don't want to escape it any more. Again thank you for showing interest in this role play. If anyone needs to take over my character to further the plot you may do so and I'll let you guys decide who should take over the role play.

I wish I could say the same for myself, @Lil Eliza123
But I'm extremely happy for you. Finding your place is always an amazing adventure, and I hope that your life continues to pull you closer to it than to an escape.

My next post will have Zack go to bed, due to people wanting the day to progress.
Also, on the who should take over the roleplay thing, I vote Protato.
I wanted to say something else, but I forgot.

Well well well. This looks interesting. But one does not simply join an RP without submitting a character sheet.
Name: Daniel Bartholomew
Personality: Anyone read Steven king's IT? No? Ok. Well he is kind of physcopathic, but also thinks extremely highly of himself and his "associates". His past is unknown but mostly because he doesn't care to remember much of it. He works for a criminal organization (you can pick the name of the criminal organization @Lil Eliza123) and involves himself in other illegal activities such as hacking.
Appearance: brown hair, blue eyes, always wears a plague mask when in the presence of others due to massive burns and scaring that never fully healed from forced augmentation. He stands at around 6 foot 7 and is slim in build.(sometimes has ink on his face because he sometimes chews pens when stressed)
Power(s):
Hyper tech intellegence: Ultra smart when it comes to all forms of technology. This includes building drones, hacking into databases and other things of the sort.
Laser eyes- just kidding. Controlled super strength: Say bye bye to every bone in your body if you get punched by him. But NOT invincible! He still abides by laws of nature, as in if he gets shot he could possibly die. This power is only used when he wants to use it.
Likes: chocolate (who doesn't?!), fish (pets), hugs and fucking with people. (Messing with them.)
Dislikes: His past, those who oppose him, people who try to hack him. Anime.
Nickname: the doctor.
Other: Don't sing an anime song or he will go apeshit. Just... don't even mention anime near him.
Questions: Grasshopper,

Well well well. This looks interesting. But one does not simply join an RP without submitting a character sheet.
Name: Daniel Bartholomew
Personality: Anyone read Steven king's IT? No? Ok. Well he is kind of physcopathic, but also thinks extremely highly of himself and his "associates". His past is unknown but mostly because he doesn't care to remember much of it. He works for a criminal organization (you can pick the name of the criminal organization @Lil Eliza123) and involves himself in other illegal activities such as hacking.
Appearance: brown hair, blue eyes, always wears a plague mask when in the presence of others due to massive burns and scaring that never fully healed from forced augmentation. He stands at around 6 foot 7 and is slim in build.(sometimes has ink on his face because he sometimes chews pens when stressed)
Power(s):
Hyper tech intellegence: Ultra smart when it comes to all forms of technology. This includes building drones, hacking into databases and other things of the sort.
Laser eyes- just kidding. Controlled super strength: Say bye bye to every bone in your body if you get punched by him. But NOT invincible! He still abides by laws of nature, as in if he gets shot he could possibly die. This power is only used when he wants to use it.
Likes: chocolate (who doesn't?!), fish (pets), hugs and fucking with people. (Messing with them.)
Dislikes: His past, those who oppose him, people who try to hack him. Anime.
Nickname: the doctor.
Other: Don't sing an anime song or he will go apeshit. Just... don't even mention anime near him.
Questions: Grasshopper,
I gettin' Sombra vibes

O.o

That moment when you get voted into a position you never signed up for
200_s.gif