• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Neon City (A Hero RP) Sign Up's and Discussion

Who would win?

• Superman

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • One Punch Man

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Koro Sensei

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Goku

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Welcome to Neon city, the city of lights. The first of many new revelutionary city's built to better the human civilisation by improving buildings to make them safer, creating new jobs so people can afford food and shelter, creating sustainable renewable resources and improving protection for natural disasters, though when there's peace there will always be people who try to disturb it and recently it seems that small crimes like robberies have been turning into more serious crimes like murders and and in some cases mass destruction and the theft of new untested technology and war weapons. These crimes have caught the attention of many, from vigilantes who want to serve justice to government body's who feel that they need to apprehend these criminals for disturbing the peace and even more criminals who see this as there chance to strike. The criminals knowing that there in danger use this new technology too modify there weapons and even themselves giving them what some could consider superpowers and to combat this rising threat of enhanced individuals the government decides to do the same by modifying there agents and soilders. So what are you going to do? Fight for justice or ruin the utopia that has recently been built the choice is yours.
----------------------------------
Rules:
1. No Godmodding (I know this is emphisised a lot but it still happens)
2. No Mary Sues
3. Try and keep your posts to a minimum of two paragraphs
4. Your allowed up to three characters and no more
5. Follow the normal Charms rules
6. You can have superpowers but don't make them too overpowered or abstract, remember your powers come from being modified with technology.
7. Put grasshopper in your bio to prove you read the rules.
8. Have fun!!!
----------------------------------
Character Bios
Name:
Age: (please be reasonable I wouldn't expect there to be a ten year old who had been modified with untested technology)
Appearance:
Power: (optional)
Nickname: (optional)
Other: (optional)
Questions: (optional)

This is one of the better ideas I've had for an RP and I really hope you think so as well.

Character Bios
Name: Shane Lyon
Age: (please be reasonable I wouldn't expect there to be a ten year old who had been modified with untested technology) 17
Personality: Cold, quite and cunning.
Appearance: imagine my profile pic minus the pokeball
Power: (optional) Pyrokinesis - The power to create and control fire
Dislikes: Crowds and criminals.
Other: (optional) Grasshopper

Name: Zack Hunter
Personality: Zack is quick tempered, and his emotions are easily tampered with, which is why he tends to stay away from relationships romantically or not. He likes having something to do, and working himself to the limit.
Appearance: Zack has light tanned skin, tiger orange dyed hair, crimson red eyes behind a pair of white sports sunglasses, usually always wearing a bright orange athletic shirt with a fire emblem on the chest, covered by a scarlet red sports jacket, neon orange basketball shorts, and amber red sneakers. He also has a few small scars all over his body, from his year of training, a small ruby on a keychain that hooks to his pocket.
Power: Pyrokinesis/Enhanced Speed
Likes: Training, helping, and hanging out with his few friends.
Dislikes: Water, failing, remembering his past.

Yee. Sounds like a cool RP :up:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Noobs, pyrokineses is for beginner heroes. I'm cyber Moded (lol I have no idea what the heck I just said and I know neither of you are noobs at all)

Character Bios
Name: Veno Magmius
Age: (please be reasonable I wouldn't expect there to be a ten year old who had been modified with untested technology) 17
Personality: Thinks he's better than others; tries to get rid of threats; is deep down kind
Appearance:
Power: (optional) biomechanical Body (allows him stuff like jet boots; laser hands; ability to make micro robots that can crack stuff with his cyber hands; if you punch his head with bare fists it'll feel like you punched platinum or something,you get the gist); technological creation (can use anything that has technology and make it to anything, i.e. Can turn a computer to a blade that radiates extreme heat)
Likes: Victory; others' happiness; being above someone (which he automatically thinks he is unless he gets defeated)
Dislikes: Failing; evil doers
Other: (optional) Grasshopper
Questions: (optional) can I join?
Lol jk

Last edited:
Name: Dasken Lauphage
Personality: INT-J (Look it up - it's super detailed. :3)
Appearance: Always in a pair of grey sweatpants, sometimes with a black set of lines on the outer side of each leg. He wears a Magic: the Gathering T-Shirt. His hair is shoulder-length and messy, has steely grey eyes, stands at exactly 6' tall. His skin bears a farmer's tan, and he's quite thin. Not unhealthily so, though.
Power: Fragokinesis (I hope that kinetic abilities can be explained as DNA advancements. Just a bit easier)
Likes: Powdered Donuts, exercising his powers, video games
Dislikes: Life
Nickname: Dask
Other: Has Depression and ADHD, resulting in an additional issue; extreme anxiety

Grasshopper!

And I hope this is okay ^-^

All accepted!!!
------------------------------------
Here's my character

Name: Alexandra Clare
Age: (please be reasonable I wouldn't expect there to be a ten year old who had been modified with untested technology) 22
Personality: Alexandra is very serious and very deadly. The loss of her pearents at a young age due to an explosion caused by criminals damaged her and she had vowed to bring these criminals to justice. Alexandra is very secretive and no one can ever tell what's she's thinking.
Appearance: Alexandra has short black hair, has ruby red eyes and is about 6'3", she wears long black pants, brown leather boots, a black shirt, a white tail coat with golden buttons, a pair of black gloves and gold rimmed sunglasses.
Power: (optional) Absobtion: Alexandra can draw in and absorb all kinds of energy which can increase her physical attributes and reflexes, Alexandra can also release the absorbed energy in bursts around her though the more energy she releases the more unstable it is, if Alexandra absorbs too much energy her body will force her to release it causing a powerful explosion deadly to anyone around her and herself.
Likes: Fighting, Training, being in charge, tormenting criminals.
Dislikes: losing, criminals, being board around and her own weaknesses.
Other: (optional)
Class: Special OP's Commander and Field agent

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Same. This is giving me some hype, but I can't hype too much because that happened recently and the hyped RP died in like 2 days lol

Character Bios
Name: Kelvin May
Personality: has a goofy persona, like humour but can get serious when needed to..
Appearance: has medium black hair, wears a red shirt and a black jacket covering it, grey shorts and blue shoes
Power: (optional): Electricity
Dislikes: his horrible luck, screeching noises, uncooked vegetables
Other: (optional) He has horrible luck, anything that could go wrong usually does go bad for him.

Grasshopper

@Dave Strider @Trainer_Zander @Cloudswift @Stormursa @Dapper_Cat @Sarah316 @Godjacob

Name: Ashley Sparks
Personality: Ashley has an intense personality at times and is very loyal to and protective of her friends.
Appearance: Ashley has curly, bright red hair that she keeps up in a ponytail, sky blue eyes, and wears a sky blue jacket closed over a white tee-shirt, jeans, and blue sneakers.
Power: Pyrokinesis(Yeah, I know it's been overused... :/) and Aerokinesis
Dislikes: Math, people that threaten her friends
Nickname: Ash
Other: Orphaned, was kidnapped and used as a test subject for the weapon by a criminal. Fairly new at her powers.
Questions: (optional) Why do GRASSHOPPERS have wings?

Name: Talia Blair
Personality: Kind and intelligent, Talia prefers to stay away from battles and use her tech skills to help her allies.
Appearance: Talia has dark skin and shoulder-length black hair with purple tips. She wears a purple tee-shirt with a silver treble clef on if over a gray long sleeved shirt, denim shorty-shorts(don't judge, okay) over black leggings, and gray calf-high boots.
Power: Enhanced intelligence, a bit of Technopathy(ability to control technology with one's mind).
Dislikes: Physical exertion, seeing her friends hurt, her dad
Other: Her dad is a criminal and she lives with Ashley and Trent.

Name: Trent Sparks
Personality: Trent is Ashley's slightly overprotective older brother. He is a very paternal person.
Appearance: Trent has blonde hair that basically does what it wants, blue eyes, and black-framed glasses. He wears a green sleeveless hoodie, black shorts, and green high tops.
Power: Mind control(used very rarely), Telikinesis(not sure if I spelled that right)
Dislikes: Threats, criminals
Other: Obtained his powers through a weapon misfire.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Telekinesis* there ya go. Also I don't know why Fire matters. If you run out of fuel, you're as weak as a fly! Also how does aerokineses even work? Even high pressured air coming out of your boots don't let you fly. May I remind y'all that this is based off powers you have been given thanks to advances in technology? (Most of them anyways)

What I had thought was that they were pretty much rays of radioactive energy or something that altered someone down to the genetic level and gave them powers by mesding with their DNA. Not thread owner, but that's my theory. And I wanted to use a fancy term for Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender or Morro from Ninjago. So yes, she can fly. Don't start getting on my case about science, because let me remind you that this is a superhero RP. Science bends/doesn't apply.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The criminals knowing that there in danger use this new technology too modify there weapons and even themselves giving them what some could consider superpowers and to combat this rising threat of enhanced individuals the government decides to do the same by modifying there agents and soilders.
sorry if I sounded rude but I thought there was some futuristic stuff going on that like gave you heat vision eyes or something

Name: Axel Gray
Personality: Quiet, forceful, and dedicated with an open mind. Likely to be original and creative and enjoys the present moment. "No risk, no reward."
Appearance: Neatly cut black hair thats pushed back and some stubble along his jaw. Deep blue eyes, almost luminescent. Lightly tanned from constant exposure to the harsh sun, and a lean, muscular build. Tight fitting, black t-shirt, dark green, faded cargo pants, and black paramilitary style boots. Dog tags around his neck and a fingerless glove on his left hand.
Power: Nanite Infusement- Axel's body is filled with highly intelligent, microscopic nanites. This gives him a large array of new and useful abilities such as an enhanced physical and mental state, computer interaction/manipulation, disintegration, armored body, etc
Class: Bounty Hunter- He's a freelancer who works with both the government and criminals. His only moral code is 'except the best offer'. That means he doesnt care about who you are or what you do.
Dislikes: Sweets, people who whine, uncleanliness, and failure.
Nickname: Tech (Although he hates being called it.)
Other: Grasshopper
Questions: N/A

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Sabrina
Personality: Shy and anti-social. Easily frightened and has a low opinion of herself.
Appearance: Pale skin with short white hair and clear blue eyes, hair is unkempt and covering her left eye. Wears a gray t-shirt and black cargo pants along with old tennis shoes. Also has a black mask, gloves and jacket she wears when "on duty"
Power: Gravity Manipulation (For now, can just make objects heavier or lighter by touch)
Dislikes: Bullies, Public Speaking, Socializing
Nickname: Zero
Other: Does low level crimes to help the homeless and those in need.
Questions: Grasshopper

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Don't be I'm just detestable. Pls like me (lol now I sound like a desperate virgin... that's not funny I need to get normal again...)

WOW!!! Ok let's see here...

Ok first about the futuristic technology advancements: it's the future the tech doesn't have to be visible and can be placed within the body (e.g. I'm going to say that Alexandra has a form of battery implanted inside her body that stores the energy) though you can have the technology be visible.

Number two the 17 year olds who have technological advancements: actually I don't really have an answer to that one...

Number three: No more pyrokinisis!!! @Cloudswift is the last one!!!

Number four: @Cloudswift im going to have to deny the mind reading... Telepathy I'm ok with but remember the powers are derived from technology and I can't see how mind reading will work but if you have some ideas of how it would work I'm all ears.

Number five: I forgot to put this in the bio section but could everyone add there affiliation (Criminal, Vigilante, Government or Other)

Number six: all accepted (excluding Trent Sparks)

I'll make the RP thread now!!!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
:D I guess I'll be someone that helps the government and "works for" but is independent. i.e. He's not related to the military but he does missions for the government. Stuff like that

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Guess I'd be a criminal, though she considers herself a vigilante and her status will likely change as the RP progresses.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I somehow fail to see how a person that can make a pebble heavy will help in... ohhh never mind I hope you turn good