• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Neon City (A Hero RP) Sign Up's and Discussion

Who would win?

• Superman

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • One Punch Man

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Koro Sensei

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Goku

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Holy crap! I leave for a few hours to sleep for once and I miss a page of messages!

I guess my affiliation would be best described as rebel..? Outcast, maybe?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Class? I have no idea. He's independent but he's not a soldier or a rogue or stuff like that. He's just well, a hero. He does good for the world, government, nations. Just a guy that helps with his powers. I guess he'd be closely affiliated with the government since they give him a living and he takes on plenty of missions for them. But he isn't part of it and he has other things or people he works for.

Alright.
Basically, Dask's parents volunteered him for government research when he was 12, and just abandoned him. The government scientists were neglectful and such, and Dasken grew a hatred for the government. He acts like he trusts them and does missions for them, making a living that way, but he also steals from them and sells the tech to people who won't abuse it; who need it, really.

Definitely!
And then Veno and Dask could have fought at some point and Dask, having street smarts & street fightng experience, as well as government fighting experience, can prove to be at least Veno's equal.
Because otherwise, Dask wouldn't be able to take Veno's commands without infuriating himself xD

Name: Blaze Yeamen
Personality: He is very distrusting of people but he will do anything for money as he is very greedy and will even backstab people
Appearance: He has Emerald green eyes and opal black hair, He wears worn grey trench coat over a torn Shirt and he has trashed black Trousers and destroyed hiking boots. He also A pitch black tail from the experiments.
Power: Shape shifting
Dislikes: People and Peace
Nickname: The Demon Beast
Other: grasshopper
Class: Villain
Questions: N/A

@Lil Eliza123 I think it would be cool if I had Zack get his powers completely non... governmentally? Just to a spin to it, seeing as we have several 17 year olds, several pyrokenisis users, and everyone getting there powers from the same thing. I mean, I'm fine with out doing that, but I'm just wondering.

Name: Halt Stone
Age: (please be reasonable I wouldn't expect there to be a ten year old who had been modified with untested technology) 21
Personality: Held back, but quick thinking. Follows his gut, and trusts only close friends
Appearance: Decently built, wears a black jacket that goes down to his boots, and wears light grey pants and t-shirt. His eyes glow yellow from when he got his powers.
Power: earth and metal bending. His body is infused with metal from the injection.
Likes: to know things he shouldn't, and push his powers farther than ever
Dislikes: when people get in his way, and pose a problem to him
Nickname: (optional)
Other: (optional) did a grasshopper just hit me?
Class: Rouge
Questions: (optional) Do you understand my power choice?

Last edited:
Number five: I forgot to put this in the bio section but could everyone add there affiliation (Criminal, Vigilante, Government or Other)
Ashley and Talia would be in the "Other" section as of right now, though I expect they'll go vigilante once the RP starts. Trent is a vigilante for sure.

@The Protato I probably won't be on often(IRL stuff), but when I'm not I'm giving you permission to RP as my characters. You already know Ashley from the Outcasts RP, and Trent's like her but a little bit toned down. Talia's just really smart and doesn't like being out in battle. That sound okay?

I want to make sure my characters backstory is alright before I make my first post. He is a test subject for not a government operation, but a villain test group, and was one of the only ones that survived. He was taught from birth that being bad is good, and never was told about the bad things in life. He was trained to kill, and thought that it is alright, and it means nothing. He is sent on missions to fight against people who have government powers, and uses tech from the criminals to help. Being how his powers were given to him under critical circumstances, his powers could become out of control, and being how his body was infused with metal, his body takes a massive toll. His mission from them is to take the technology that gives powers properly.

Oh, this looks nice. I might as well (attempt) to join in

Name: Celestia Cyr
Personality: Celestia is quite a collected person, keeping to herself and not the first to approach someone. Shy unless a dangerous situation, she tries to be seen by as few as possible, because the government probably wants her back, so going incognito was her best decision.

She does not like violence and never uses it as a first resort, and her powers are more often used to stop fights than to start them. However, she may hurt others in an attempt to stop them hurting others. Essentially, her philosophy is that if someone felt the need to attack her, then she feels the need to defend herself. She comes out on top pretty much all the time, due to the obvious fact that she has, well, superpowers.
Appearance: Long, dark hair, with an almost electric shade of blue in her eyes. Normally wearing a black hoodie and tracksuit trousers in an attempt to keep attention away from herself, Celestia's skin is slightly paler than others, due to the amount of time spent in allyways and the such. Not vampire-like skin, just a barely noticeable paleness to it
Power: Matter relocation. Essentially, the ability to get a body of matter, then spontaneously transport it to a different location. Doing this taps into Celestia's stamina reserve, depending on the distance, and the amount moved. Pretty much anything can be moved, however, a safeguard prevents purposeful relocation of only part a human- for example, teleporting the head away from the rest of the body. However, any other item can be effectively carved, although this requires a lot of focus and time.

This ability extends to herself, giving her the ability to do what is pretty much teleportation, and also extends to very short flight and levitation, but because this is simply doing rapid relocation of something, it is extremely tiring to her and she doesn't want to risk passing out and allowing whatever she is "holding" to fall, and so Celestia mostly uses this to just intimidate people.
Dislikes: Crowds, people who enjoy hurting, bullies, crickets
Other: Just a bit of backstory- Celestia was out on a trip to Neo city, around the same time the government was looking for a person with a very specific mindset, to test their new technology. Suprise suprise, Celestia matched these parameters, which they found out about, and so they did what was essentially a kidnapping. After weeks of experiments and tests, they eventually installed this new technology, granting her the powers she had now. However, before she could have the second inhibitor installed, allowing her to be fully controlled and tracked, she panicked and warped outside of the facility, bypassing all of the safeguards that were meant to stop this. Celestia promptly ran, and has been hiding in Neon city ever since.
Eh, not sure how cheesy the backstory was, but it works.

Just give me a tag if there's anything you want to be altered/stuff you would like to know

jade421

Previously Sarah316
All this is going on, and Sabrina is just chilling in the sewers. The most successful criminal of the day (So far).