• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
But then he would be maxed out by the time Shippuden starts. Plus it will be underwhelming half way through if he gets it that early.
I mean the techniques seem pretty underwhelming tho. Yawn no offense soul. The first ones chunin level and the second one is just an upgraded one like lightning blade to chidori

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Behold, Kai Without his mask
264B3FC8-66DB-4946-BBBD-9878C8FFB1AB.jpeg

Okay! So:

Team mist is about to leave for the sound.
Team Knuckleheads have all their members now and can go when ready.
Fujira and the Uchiha band are together, but none of them are responding no less moving.
Team Godjacob is busy talking with:
Team Tomiko the peacemaker.

That about sums it up

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So what are the smoke signals for, are they to tell Raiku that they are ready? How would he know the meaning? I feel like I am just missing context

*sigh* I'm on the road right now, but If you go through the posts I made and look at the text in bold, it'll answer your questions.

I'll have Sagisō respond once I get home, though I'm sorta conflicted on how Sagisō should react. Since Kai is waiting for the team mates to respond, Sagisō could praise him in the way one would reward a pet, but it'll no doubt devolve into a fight right there on the spot and Sagisō isn't that condescending so it's also out of character...

Still weighing the options for other possible responses.

*sigh* I'm on the road right now, but If you go through the posts I made and look at the text in bold, it'll answer your questions.

I'll have Sagisō respond once I get home, though I'm sorta conflicted on how Sagisō should react. Since Kai is waiting for the team mates to respond, Sagisō could praise him in the way one would reward a pet, but it'll no doubt devolve into a fight right there on the spot and Sagisō isn't that condescending so it's also out of character...

Still weighing the options for other possible responses.

You can bet it would XD. Maybe she sees the main goal over the temporary satisfaction?