• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm...if it came across that way I think I may need to change the wording a little bit as to reflect a different shade of the sand rather than just pure jerk. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Yasu is a sand genin as well as Madoka, and I’m sure they called all genin I believe, even Sagiso who is from the nadeshiko, as well as Mori.

I thought it was just the clan heads bringing their ninja and any other Konoha Genin who wondered in did it by their own choice. Or in Sakura's group pure circumstance. But who knows, maybe kyuu meant all the Genin of all nations. Though I think Sagiso is there cause she is a Hyuga not so much what village it is from. Just didn't get the sense everyone of all nations were called cause I don't think Konoha has that authority over foreign nin without Kage approval of the other nations. And most other Kage, and with Rasa now actually, all other Kage left XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Wonder what team Taiyo could form?
Was thinking something like this:
3AA193F2-8818-4A62-92F8-DE934F169D9A.png

Oh....
RIP Taiyo and Raiku ._.
He’s actually on board with going on a team so it’s all good.

Aisha. That was her name.

Also there is Takato, the Nara OC of mine. And I like how you decided to make Tomiko/Yasu/Mori a team XD

Okay, Aisha then.

Is takato going? Thought he was more of a side character. He can go if you want.

Also I couldn’t resist XD they are together already and they make such a ‘interesting’ dynamic hahaha

He’s actually on board with going on a team so it’s all good.

Okay, Aisha then.

Is takato going? Thought he was more of a side character. He can go if you want.

Also I couldn’t resist XD they are together already and they make such a ‘interesting’ dynamic hahaha

Yes, I did have him show up there. And I'd like him to do at least one thing in this story, all he did was have a stand off with Azumi and let them get away with the forbidden scroll.

Yes, I did have him show up there. And I'd like him to do at least one thing in this story, all he did was have a stand off with Azumi and let them get away with the forbidden scroll.

Technically he did teach her the shadow tentacle technique.

Okay, new and improved:

•Team 1: Yasu, Tomiko, Mori.

•Team 2: Raiku, Taiyo, Sagiso.

•Team 3: Sakura, Kenji, Aisha, Madoka.

•Team 4: Fujisa, Yusa, lily.

Team 5: Shura, Takato, Shiho

Got the "love" triangle and Kenji's not-harem harem XD.

Now I gotta figure out how to get Kenji, Madoka & Tomiko with the Konoha-genin and accepted to help so they can be part of teams. Not to mention get Madoka & Sakura to perform emergency surgery on Tomiko's arms XD

Haha yeah, kenji getting a second chance I see ;)

Madoka, kenji, Aisha, and Sakura always seems to find each other anyway, so that won’t be a big deal. Especially since half of them were already together after the Zaku incident.

Hmmm maybe meeting with Yasu’s group and having an exchange?

Haha yeah, kenji getting a second chance I see ;)

Madoka, kenji, Aisha, and Sakura always seems to find each other anyway, so that won’t be a big deal. Especially since half of them were already together after the Zaku incident.

Hmmm maybe meeting with Yasu’s group and having an exchange?

I mean I am just saying, as far as I know, only Konoha Genin or Hyuga were called to be put in teams. Madoka, Tomiko & Kenji would not be placed in teams since they are watching from outside the area unless somehow they just end up in the Genin area and everyone is cool with the foreign kids lending a hand. IDK I need to think it over.

I mean I am just saying, as far as I know, only Konoha Genin or Hyuga were called to be put in teams. Madoka, Tomiko & Kenji would not be placed in teams since they are watching from outside the area unless somehow they just end up in the Genin area and everyone is cool with the foreign kids lending a hand. IDK I need to think it over.

Yasu, Tomiko and Mori were already in the area I believe, and they are all foreign so it would make sense why they are together.

Meanwhile Madoka, Aisha, Sakura, and kenji while belonging to separate villages have known each other for a while and wouldn’t let them go it alone, I’d imagine they’d stick together but that’s just my opinion. They are your characters after all

Technically he did teach her the shadow tentacle technique.

Okay, new and improved:

•Team 1: Yasu, Tomiko, Mori.

•Team 2: Raiku, Taiyo, Sagiso.

•Team 3: Sakura, Kenji, Aisha, Madoka.

•Team 4: Fujisa, Yusa, lily.

Team 5: Shura, Takato, Shiho
Well I did have Shura wait for Sagiso so I was thinking they were going to team together, especially after this line
"You can go on ahead if you'd like, we'll meet back up tonight either way

Sagisō said she didn't know what happened to him after she left, but she did know someone who was still there when she was leaving.

I don't think their stories are conflicting.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I believe that this is long overdue, but here is a full description of Dragon Sun Blitz and it's variant.
DSB(Dragon Sun Blitz): User unleashes a fury of attacks, 5 light, two medium, and a heavy uppercut. This must be done without weapons and the finishing attack is Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Jutsu
FDSB(Flashing Dragon Sun Blitz): The same for DSB, but it's power is multiplied to the extent of the FBS aura. The color of the Fireball also matches the color of the aura.(Red: 2x, Orange: 4x, Yellow: 6x, Green: 2x to the aura he was in previosly, so 4x, 8x, and 12x respectively, Blue: 14x, White: 16x)

I believe that this is long overdue, but here is a full description of Dragon Sun Blitz and it's variant.
DSB(Dragon Sun Blitz): User unleashes a fury of attacks, 5 light, two medium, and a heavy uppercut. This must be done without weapons and the finishing attack is Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Jutsu
FDSB(Flashing Dragon Sun Blitz): The same for DSB, but it's power is multiplied to the extent of the FBS aura. The color of the Fireball also matches the color of the aura.(Red: 2x, Orange: 4x, Yellow: 6x, Green: 2x to the aura he was in previosly, so 4x, 8x, and 12x respectively, Blue: 14x, White: 16x)
So these are basically Taiyo’s ultimate techniques which he will have mastered near the end of the series I’m assuming.