• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Nah, definitely not bored. Just waiting for the big reveal at this point! Like I said, Yasu would be going MIA until the next round pretty much.

Sagiso hasn't even gotten out of the hospital yet.

We need to give kyuu some time to post to give her character an actual chance. I know some people here are ready to go at any time but others are not.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Sagiso hasn't even gotten out of the hospital yet.

We need to give kyuu some time to post to give her character an actual chance. I know some people here are ready to go at any time but others are not.

That’s true, but we can time skip, remember? Like skip to a week out from the exams, and then time skip to when the exams are happening.

Also Bluetail, it seems your still on the RP, but put in an effort please to have more enthralling battles with preferably less spelling errors please. Regarding every attack that comes your way as well as Demonstrating your own unique abilities. I don’t like what happened with Zander, and I don’t want that to happen again.

Thank you

Oh, ya'll should've tagged me sooner.

Since Sagiso is supposed to be in a coma and I don't really feel like making a post of her just being in a coma and doing nothing...though I probably should...

But either way, I probably won't make a serious post until after the 3-in-Rp days when Sagiso wakes up.

I completely understand why you weren’t able to post, and with good reason. However, just because you failed the exam doesn’t mean you failed the RP. More things will happen than just the exam

Last edited:
I do legit wonder why Orochimaru is asking for Azumi to betray her village given he'd not give a crap about some no name place like Amegakure.

Though I have an idea in mind for how to have Azumi play this.

But In reality, all the sound 4 are Jounins...so it’s not going to be TOO much of a fight lol

I was hoping you didn't expect Zaku to beat any of them in this fight.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Technically Kudomaru would be in the worst position because he uses projectiles. I’m sure he’d find another way to pummel this kid but still. Also, he simply doesn’t seem Zaku worth his time which is why I had him be like that. If he did he would be excited and stuff

Tayuya could either beat Zaku with her bare hands given I am gonna put more emphasis on her brawler-taijutsu style or just have one of her summons beat him up.

But I think Jirobo would be perfect for this.

I do legit wonder why Orochimaru is asking for Azumi to betray her village given he'd not give a crap about some no name place like Amegakure.

Though I have an idea in mind for how to have Azumi play this.

I was hoping you didn't expect Zaku to beat any of them in this fight.

Orochimaru could care less about some back water village, what he cares about is a potential servant’s loyalty to such village overriding loyalty to him