• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't say he "sucked" cause I don't Naruto was a total chump or anything. Just not nearly as strong as you hype him out to be at that time. He was not close to Sannin level in Part 1 or Jonin level for that matter. Probably mid-to-high tier Chunin if I had to rank him at his best. Though Kurama pushes him this high mainly.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'd say mid chunin because he didn't use kurama to make a hundred clones and pummel a chunin. Though that's mostly because Uzumaki chakra reserves but still

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
That and Mizuki never had any jutsu or skill of note in record. A trash ninja. Also naruto was STILL beaten by lee by one hand in like a second flat lol. That fact hasn’t been disputed

Before he had rasengan, I’d say weak genin. The rasengan is the only real good skill he had in part 1. Clones mainly were a distraction as they never done much else really to most foes

Jirobo and Kidomaru are still open to anyone who wants them. Your welcome to claim any of those two if you want. Also, I never thought about it. I suppose they would be unless you had something in mind?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nope, just making sure. Also, I don't really want any of those two, but I'll take Kidomaru if nobody else wants to use him and he's needed

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
chase the sound four and right now I mean. ya know? Also do I still have to make a bio for him, since I don't plan to change anything? Oh, and are the sound four still dying?

You don’t have to make a bio for him. Also, anyone dying is up to the actions of their attackers. They might not even be successful defeating them let alone killing. It’s all about what happens in the moment. Some or all might live, some or all may die.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
true, btw what reason would we have to do that arc? I sort of just put it out there since you wanted a sasuke retrievalish arc

Well, In This case the sound is retreating from their most recent attack on the leaf. And the leaf won’t let them get away. The leaf and many other nations as a sign of support for the leaf, give chase to the attackers. Our genin are the only ones that find the sound four, splitting off from the rest toward the sound village.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
XD the only time in part 1 I remember cursing was like dumbass or something in the exams with ino. Though that was probably because I watched dub