• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@Bluetail

This is a concern, as one of our RPers may have dropped out, Mystic Zander, due to the quality of the match you and him were in. Your quality of posts pushed him to the edge, and that doesn’t sit well with us. We want you to have more quality of posts in the future to avoid something like this from happening again.

I'm sorry,i'm not good at roleplaying i guess.I mean,someone quite because of me,i guess i'm not a good roleplayer...I'll probably end up getting kicked out of the roleplay,huh.

Gave me a shock there Retro for a second @.@ I thought we would lose 2 roleplayers today! Don’t do that again lol.

But basically, the blue tail situation is in fierce debate right now, but as far as in Rp things:

Azumi is meeting with Orochimaru

Kai is struggling with Xeno doctors

Zaku got his curse mark and is training harshly with the sound 4

Taiyo has been found out by Kin.

Raiku is confronting itachi

Gave me a shock there Retro for a second @.@ I thought we would lose 2 roleplayers today! Don’t do that again lol.

But basically, the blue tail situation is in fierce debate right now, but as far as in Rp things:

Azumi is meeting with Orochimaru

Kai is struggling with Xeno doctors

Zaku got his curse mark and is training harshly with the sound 4

Taiyo has been found out by Kin.

Raiku is confronting itachi
That’s great and all but that still doesn’t tell me where Kiro is...

Doesn’t mean 24/7 constant spying but yeah. Basically kind of how like Kin is helping a Zaku slightly adjust.

Also, sorry to put you on the spot Nebulix lol. I forgot Kiro existed there for a few minutes. My bad