• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Or technically anything with them really, it’s an open world Rp, your not restricted to just bringing it back to your village. But that’s the goal your village demands of our OC’s

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Saizo’s gonna be fun to use for sure, but he’s basically sai but more powerful and a prodigy. Also I would’ve chosen lightning or earth style as an affinity since water is already used by yukimaru, but water is so versatile and fun to use so I got that. And earth is pretty useful and currently only Tomiko knows that so I wanted to use a bit too

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Or technically anything with them really, it’s an open world Rp, your not restricted to just bringing it back to your village. But that’s the goal your village demands of our OC’s
With my Union ocs they’ll definitely try to bring it back since they’re super loyal. Raiku might just want to seal it somewhere for future use, and Hashima probably will just do whatever Iwa tells her to. Same thing with Kanshi as he unioners

Storm release? I don’t know too much about it to make a ruling on that. But interesting, especially since this is happening after the sound 4 arc. So it’s coming up soon.

Kai would bring it back to the mist to weaponize it against any of their threats. Also as a defensive measure and a beckon Of hope to the mist. Zaku would of course bring it back to his village, making the sound one of the most dominant villages with 3 tailed beasts.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I used to have Water Style Affinity and some Earth Style for Saizo and now it's an Earth Style Affinity with some Lightning style

Last edited:
Yoooo okay guys sorry for being a ghost for almost a week. Lately I've had a fine arts competition and practice for my performing categories took up a TON of my time, but the districts competition is finally over so I'm good now. Sorry for not saying anything.

@Godjacob I've read through Azumi and Ryo's battle, thanks for taking on my character and giving him a good fight lol, sorry to have put you in that position.

It makes total sense for Ryo to have lost, and I'm okay with it. I can just chill until later on in the RP when the Exams are over or another one is held for the characters that didn't advance, etc. or whatever Shen chooses.

Platinum! Your still with us!

Don’t worry, there’s other things to do, like what’s going to happen with Orochimaru along the last exam....not to mention you can interact with the other characters and such as we have this break period before the final exam for a couple days

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sorry you had to lose man... also is the attack happening like in the anime or after the exam fully finishes? Cuz it sort of annoys me it never finished

Last edited:
@Godjacob I've read through Azumi and Ryo's battle, thanks for taking on my character and giving him a good fight lol, sorry to have put you in that position.

Thanks. I tried my best to give Ryo a fair chance despite not knowing what he could do beyond just his Yamanaka ability. And yeah, given all my other OCs lost and the matchup between the two Azumi really needed this win XD.

Just hope I gave him a fair representation is all.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What my OC's will do during the Attack:
Hashima: Try to protect people
Raiku: Try to protect his clan mostly
Kanshi: Trying to protect Kai and hoping Suna people die in the attack, afterwards trying to kill invaders
Yukimaru: Going Version 1 Mode and destroying/killing stuff then fully releasing the Biju to fight Minato
As for Saizo... I thought it would make sense if him and Danzo were like at Root HQ watching everything go down, I mean he didn't do stuff in Canon so why not?

I can see Kai just watching the entire thing go down and find some type of enjoyment in it, seeing the undesirables kill each other. He’d probably use this as a rally tool for his ideology.

Nice one, I can see that one pretty clearly :)

“If at, the end, I find regret. Don’t let my soul be drained with nothing left. The days, they run away.“

I imagine here the ceremony for the Curse seals between Kiro and Zaku with Orochimaru, Kin and Yukimaru large shadows in the back

Naruto Part 1...kinda sucked. He needed Kurama for everything as without the tailed-beast's power he only relied on clone spamming (Which never, ever, ever works alone) and a Rasangen of its most basic variation. And a Genin beating a beast that supposedly able to destroy a village felt a bit early for that. (Though none of the tailed beasts felt as strong as half of Kurama. Which was always stupid to me.) Though he needed his power in that and literally all his fights minus Kiba's.

Shippuden Naruto least got Sage mode and other stuff so he isn't completely a joke without Kurama's power. But that's just my opinion.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
This guy is Biju level, he barely even used Kurama. (and he still gets beat by Sasuke XD) And if you don't count that, fine. What about Kabuto, he didn't use Kurama and he won against him, who was beating TSUNADE, A SANNIN! If you don't consider him Sannin level, then at least Jonin since he still was beating Kabuto, in btw a jutsu he learned in like a couple of weeks in comparison to the LITERAL HOKAGE WHICH TOOK 3 YEARS TO MAKE and then like ANOTHER 4 TO MASTER

This guy is Biju level, he barely even used Kurama. (and he still gets beat by Sasuke XD) And if you don't count that, fine. What about Kabuto, he didn't use Kurama and he won against him, who was beating TSUNADE, A SANNIN! If you don't consider him Sannin level, then at least Jonin since he still was beating Kabuto, in btw a jutsu he learned in like a couple of weeks in comparison to the LITERAL HOKAGE WHICH TOOK 3 YEARS TO MAKE and then like ANOTHER 4 TO MASTER

That's a lot of jumps you are making dude. He exploited a specialized weakness Gaara had with releasing his beast without actually being able to directly beast the real beast. Kabuto kicked the shit out of Naruto and Naurto got one lucky hit cause Kabuto was a cocky punk and Naruto nearly died had it not been for Tsunade. Kabuto got back up to help Orochimaru with the summon.

His only feat in part 1 was learning rasengan. That was it. Let me remind you lee beat him with one hand in a single blow. Added to the fact that Kabuto wasn’t expecting a rasengan, a powerful technique that a genin could never master. Naruto really wasn’t that good, I agree with GodJacob. Kimimaru didn’t even need to go into any curse mark stages to beat him, and he was using some of the nine tails chakra at that time.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
just watched a 10 minute video saying all of his feats and it immediately got debunked in like 2 minutes by you guys lol