• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would....would Orochimaru know about Nagato and his "deity" status in the Rain? Jiraiya didn't even know that till he went to the Rain Village personally and I doubt Orochimaru would concern himself with a minor village like Amegakure.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Orochimaru has Kabuto, remember? Spying on the aktsuki as a double agent. I’m sure he’s picked up several things. Not to mention any ops he’s had in the past. Kabuto also was a genin from the sand, leaf, mist, and who’s not to say the rain as well?

Well, no one knows anything on Nagato. Of everyone, he was likely the one with the most well-guarded secrets. Heck Konoha/Jiraiya had Itachi as intel for them in the Akatsuki and they didn't know a thing about him. And Itachi would get more info than anyone on this subject. And it Kabuto's opinion on Oto was any indication he cared little for smaller nations.

Pretty sure all Orochimaru would know about Nagato is "He has a Rinnegan and is a "Missing-nin" from Amegakure" which in itself was misleading since he still runs the nation despite the slashed headband. And that's giving plenty of leeway cause I know Kabuto is crafty.

Thanks for that.

Though that does raise a question, do minor nations have Kages? Or is that just the Big 5? I don't think we ever got an answer to that.

In most cases they do. For example the sound isn’t of the big 5, yet it has Orochimaru as it’s Kage. Usually though the minor nations are too small to even consider a tactical target, so their kage’s haven’t gotten much action.

Also, the smaller the nation, the smaller the pool of possible kage’s are. Usually leading to weaker Kage’s than normal

Except for Otogakure and Amegakure XD

And I like how Orochimaru knows that Azumi is the nationalist type. Despite only a few moments where that side has shinned in these exams. Makes me thing he watches everything...

On a serious note, his attitude is just the contrast Azumi will struggle with. Since this guy will share part of a goal with her (Konoha's fall) but at the same time exhibits all the traits she hates (Someone who looks down on "lesser" nations.) And, you know, killed many of her people in the past XD.

Gonna need time to think how I'll play with this.

Yeahhhh it’s going to be a struggle for her. And that’s not to say Orochimaru doesn’t know more than he’s leading on, or knows she’ll maybe not even come around due to that fact.

It’s going to get complicated with her and Orochimaru. And I can understand if you want to tread carefully, he is a sannin after all, a pretty big enemy to have if you get something wrong

I'd like to think Orochimaru would not consider some girl from Amegakure any kind of threat. Or even thought much of his time there TBH.

But yeah, tred carefully. Though this could explain why Orochimaru doesn't give her the curse mark. He'll work with her, but not trust her (Casue I don't want Azumi to have one. Having two characters with them on top of the Sound 4 & Anko is enough XD)

Yeah, he expressed earlier that a genin if any kind is little to no threat to him, including the promising one he had marked already. He wouldn’t give out curse marks to those he weren’t sure would be a good asset or would betray him. He didn’t even get Zaku one for like eight years lol.

Think about it as Orochimaru doesn’t give it curse marks to those with promise, achieving a certain bar. Zaku as the only sound representative made it all the way to the finals, which is like a 1/50 chance of happening amongst all the members who took the exam. Orochimaru watched his battle as well, as he took less damage than an ordinary genin would have taken.

This pleased him, as he had several top players in his ranks (sound four, kimjmaru, etc,) have them, he believed it was time for Zaku, who proved to be 100% loyal to finally get his curse mark after he proved his metal.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Suzuki Uzumaki; Code Name: Juro
Jutsu type: Nine Tails Jinchuriki; Large chakra reserves from clan; earth style affinity; some lightning style
Description: When on Anbu missions, he wears a fox-like mask; two scrolls on his back; Black cloak and shirt, pants, sandals, and gloves. Pale skin, spiky red hair and light blue eyes
Bio: Before Orochimaru defected from the village, him and Danzo were trying to find the "perfect Jinchuriki host." Eventually the project was canceled due to Orochimaru being discovered. However, Danzo retrieved the research and information and once again began the project on making a synthetic being to be a "perfect host." On the night of the Nine-Tails attack, Danzo recovered some flesh of the Tailed Beast and put some of it into Saizo. He also retrieved some of Mito Uzumaki's flesh to grant the synthetic human a larger chakra reserve. The project was completed and then Saizo was born. He's what you would call a prodigy, learning skills very quickly. He was raised by Root and Danzo, and upon graduating the academy was instantly part of Anbu and the Foundation. His Nine-tails flesh allowed him to be able to learn how to control at least a small amount, so he trained to try to control that power. When Danzo becomes Hokage, or if then the Kyuubi will be fully sealed into him.
Dislikes: ???
Missions completed: ??? D- Rank; 12 C-Ranks; 4 B-Ranks; 1 A-Rank

Last edited:
I feel the Confederation is gonna get screwed over XD

Danzo/Orochimaru's faction has Three-Tailed Beasts. Akatsuki has tailed beast hunters and I don't know what the mist village's thing will be.

The mist has the Yuki clan, a tailed beast, and a possible alliance with the bloody mist in the future.

The confederation though will have two saninns and who knows what other jinchurki’s. Not to mention most likely the majority of our OC’s

The mist has the Yuki clan, a tailed beast, and a possible alliance with the bloody mist in the future.

Still don't know how that will work XD. That's like getting Jinchuriki to form an alliance with Akatsuki.

The confederation though will have two saninns and who knows what other jinchurki’s. Not to mention most likely the majority of our OC’s

Fair enough I suppose.

Depending on what happens, of course. But when a war breaks out between major power like a world war, people tend to claim allies quickly for defense against such powers. And I’m not saying it’ll work, but as a possibility.

And then theirs of course the jinchurki chase arc where there the 8 tails to secure that any faction as a possibility to obtain

Also, @SoulDemon, the next fight is in two weeks RP. Real time maybe a few days or so. Where people are training, even developing new skills to use do the next exam, all usually catering toward which opponet they are going to fight, which they all know whom their next opponet is.

Last edited: