• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yes, when there is a will there’s a way. We already put out some events that would 99% sure would be a thing adjusting for variables included. Also, we can add break times between things like what we are doing before the final exam/Orochimaru invasion plot

Here’s the evidence: we are already one of the highest Roleplays on this site, and amongst the top 5 that are still active. With this much participation and backing, we have nothing to worry about.

Look at our people. Nebulix, your devoted enough to try to find several different arcs and characters and plot lines, so much so that you are arguably the most often poster!

GodJacob, you made a ton of characters will a lot of commitment, and never once did you let us down on any of them!

And I hosted this thing and am handling a lot of exams, characters, plot threads, and I’m even drawing out some of these OC’s! We have a TON of commitment here. Maybe even more than any other RP on this site

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
This RP has been given constant attention every day since it was first posted. Has been going consistent to this point.
You say that but after we finish the attack and we don’t have anything planned or whenever we reach a point we don’t have anything planned we’ll lose what we have now. I can’t have faith if your only evidence is what is currently happening

Also, now what for Taiyo looks like!

Attachments

• 8510F0A3-8BE8-40BD-B0E4-D440D93DAB21.jpeg
    8510F0A3-8BE8-40BD-B0E4-D440D93DAB21.jpeg
    360 KB · Views: 30
Azumi won that fight already.

I feel really bad, but Platinum hadn't replied in so long and I couldn't think of anything more without giving his OC wildly different abilities then what he might have. Didn't want to drag it needlessly.

We already have several plot ideas concepts to talk about. And I'm sure we can come up with some more. This is more or less a good group we've got here.

And no one's denying you man. Just gotta slow it down just a bit. You are excited, and that's a good thing but let's not get too far ahead is all.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
But I'm also scared that it won't matter since we'll just forget everything and then we'll run out of plot because you guys don't want me to give more ideas and then this RP will die.

But I'm also scared that it won't matter since we'll just forget everything and then we'll run out of plot because you guys don't want me to give more ideas and then this RP will die.

Never said we didn’t want more ideas. More ideas are always welcome. Just don’t take it the wrong way that all those ideas aren’t always accepted

Last edited:

@Zcraftgaming

This is your last chance. If you do not respond by tomorrow, you will be booted from the exams.

@Bluetail :

I would suggest you become more active, as @Mystic Zander Is waiting on you, I wouldn’t like to keep another Rper waiting for too long. If you don’t message by the end of tomorrow, I’m considering booting you too. This is a heads up.

@Bluetail Katsuo attacked you with several punches and two shuriken, you need to say what happened when the shurkien came at you, did you just let them kill you? I also went in for a combo, not just a single hit. Try and add detail on how you react if your hit by the shuriken, and how many punches/kicks landed? Things like that.

This is what your opponet had to say. He would like you to address this.

@Bluetail Thats much better, but just to clarify, did Kika stop his large water shurikens and the normal shurikens? Because as the clones turned into big shuriken, the normal Katsuo threw two normal ones. Just asking.

Just the shuriken,she didn't see how she could avoid the explosion though,i just don't know how to describe a explosion,editing to say she didn't dodge that paper bomb right now!