• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I think Tomiko's already shown she's not so normal to a degree for her endurance if nothing else. Which will come in handy if I go in the gates direction later.

Yeah, but that's gonna have a consequence. Her body will take quite a while to recover.

And as far as your OC asking "why not me?" for the Curse Mark. Probably because it wouldn't work on a Jinchuriki due to tailed beast complications. Not to mention Orochimaru doesn't want to deal with them cause he knows the Akatsuki is coming for them (In canon).

Though him having two in fanon raises the question of why they have not come to claim said OC & Kin.

My Akatsuki question stands. There is zero reason they should not have made a move to get Orochimaru's Jinchuriki given he has two of them.

Gonna go offline for a bit. Be back ASAP.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
My Akatsuki question stands. There is zero reason they should not have made a move to get Orochimaru's Jinchuriki given he has two of them.
Maybe they don't have enough members/don't know where Orochimaru is/ Orochimaru is very protective of them?
Also I was reading back at my post and... I forgot what I was gonna say here. Why you do this jacob ;_;

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Just remembered what I was gonna say:
@Retro Master for your faction thing you might be able to convince Yukimaru to join you and like you mentioned a Tailed Beast could be quite useful. But still, he's very loyal to Orochimaru so it might be hard to convince him. Not impossible though

OKAY OKAY. Son of Kakashi and the Nine Tails Host? I mean, I presume they wouldn't just give it out to any random kid.

Besides, I thought Shen decided to have it locked up somewhere without a host (For now).

Though I am not Shen or the majority of people. Up to them.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ramer is basically Raiku's Gamakichi, except since theirs no life cycle for birds like there are for toads, I wasn't about to put in a tadpole like thing that can't talk like Naruto had in the beginning and decided to jump right into this guy.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
XD well it is his personal summon. Also are we doing KCM/ Nine-tails Chakra Mode? Cuz that will be veeeery interesting. Also I sort of like how Kushina, Minato, and Naruto were all Kurama's Jinchuriki at one point lol

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Honestly, I hated that mode with a passion. It was just so Op and ridiculous looking. But eh I suppose that’s Minato’s thing. Also, anyone up for taking Minato as a character?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I thought you wanted him. Also it seems like he's gonna die soon, so yeah. And yes I know that deaths are usually not determined, but nobody technically disagreed with it, iirc

XD well it is his personal summon. Also are we doing KCM/ Nine-tails Chakra Mode? Cuz that will be veeeery interesting. Also I sort of like how Kushina, Minato, and Naruto were all Kurama's Jinchuriki at one point lol

Eh, that form is too imbalanced compared to every other Jinchuriki. It looks cool, but has some OP concerns.

And I can take Minato. Whether he dies or not remains to be seen. Seems like you guys want Konoha to be destroyed though and I'm gonna try to not have that happen XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yea, same. Though I think he really likes having a lot of characters XD Personally I feel like I have the perfect amount

I meant the village being destroyed or whatever. Minato's death could still happen.

Though as I think about it after the poll, find it funny how we save x-characters who died in canon only to kill them off in the AU early (The Uchiha clan, Minato). Still though Minato is likely a dead man, but I will give him a respectable showing.

Haha well at least that’s someone as Minato. We’ll see if he dies or not. Thanks GodJacob for that, even though you have a LOT of characters already, it’s apprciated

And I have more in mind. Even if it might drive me insane...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
He'll be hard to kill, Flying Raijin was super OP and cool. Though the two bijus are probably the reason why he'll die. I don't think anyone can handle that, except Naruto of course XD but he's a Kami basically