• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we are gonna roll with him dead. Least make it during the Kurama attack and having done something of significance before he fell. A heart attack for a ninja of his status feels so wrong to go out on XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hahaha yeah that’s true.

Idea! Maybe since Kushima is dead, It’s Hiruzen that seals the tailed fox away with the reaper death seal? Along with the 4th hokage’s spatial manipulation. That’s something

So...if Hiruzen sealed the Fox. And then died, what happened to the fox? What effect does Minato's spatial manipulation have on it. Interesting idea but I need some clarification.

Also I kinda wish Kushina was stronger on her own without the tailed beast cause a reanimated fight between her and Minato would be tragic and cool. But that power gap and besides Minato will focus on Orochimaru anyway.

Shukaku was sealed away in a kettle for many years, so I imagine that they could attach Ninetails to a sort of object as well until they could find a host. With those two’s abilities combined they just might be able to seal it away in a similar fashion.

As for the Kushina thing, wouldn’t it be a sick move for him to reanimate her too for kicks and giggles? Forced to fight her husband? That would be twisted yet amazing

So would Hiruzen still die even if it is only a partial sealing?

Again, cruel and something Orochimaru would do. But again Kushiha lacks much strength to do anything to Minato given she no longer has Kurama inside her. Doubt Uzumaki sealing stuff would do much against him.

And another cruel bit Orochimaru could resurrect Hiruzen (If he is dead) to fight Jiraiya? Teacher versus student. In fact the student Hiruzen overlooked compared to Orochimaru. Though that "overlooked" student is now proudly defending the village while his "star" student is trying to destroy it.

There's so many emotional possibilities in fights with this technique that the actual canon series only grazed IMO.

He died even though he was partially successful with affecting Orochimaru with it, so I’d imagine so.

Also YES I agree. That Orochimaru is a twisted soul and could and might do any or all of those things. We’ll just have to see about what happens

I'd suggest giving Kushina a buff myself. Just so that she can actually be a threat (Even a semi-one) to Minato beyond just giving emotional damage.

Indeed. We'll see what happens. Premature to talk about till we get going. Though I'll think of ideas. Whether they are good or bad remains to be seen.

I forget. But usually jinchuriki’s are graced with power just for having a tailed beast inside them for a short time. Gaara has his stripped away yet he retained his sand abilities

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima's just gonna be showering, then chatting and exploring the leaf the entire timeskip. With a bit of training too I guess. Is it too early to start the Raiku thing?

Okay....but now what? We're in the prelims of the 3rd Exam (Pretty much finished with those) so we can't just toss his character into that. The bracket is already done.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You can, you can also have your character appear now since most of the prelim battles are finished so you can have him just like be doing stuff around the village. Just not in the actual exams. BTW, I feel like tomorrow if Zcraft hasn't posted it's necessary for Taiyo to win so we can continue the RP, or else we'll be waiting forever.

Fair enough. Fair enough.

Though I'm not a personal fan of the instant special connection your OC has to Kakashi right from the beginning. We'll see where it goes. Should be interesting.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zander is waiting for @Bluetail to edit in Kilka responding to the shuriken since that matters and like I said, wait till tomorrow for you to win sounds good. Though it's just a suggestion, nobody seems to care about it so far.

Well any chance for a Kakashi/Sakura (And whoever her teammates are...if they exist) relationship is now gonna be overshadowed by this XD

But hey, since he was raised by him might be logical. Though now I wonder why Kakashi/Hiruzen never did that with Naruto.

Oh yeah, it has started hasn’t it? Shame. Oh well. But now with this Oc in the picture, Sakura and him may have had a pre existing bond? Like maybe training buddies or something? Just a thought

Could be. Maybe she's on his team even. That could work.

Was kinda hoping for stronger bond between Kakashi and Sakura given they had almost none in canon. But now that he has a kid so to say that will be rather hard. Nothing I can't work to adapt to of course.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Was he in the academy? How did he do it? Did he know any jutsu by that time which he used? It's pretty hard for someone that young an age to control chakra natures, unless you're a prodigy like Kakashi or something.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
He could also maybe have a connection with Kabuto, considering he probably went to the Konoha Orphanage after he killed his parents and Kabuto is from the orphanage. Also, for what reason would Kakashi have to go to the orphanage then?