• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From the way it seems they can just be outside the village and camp for under an hour and boom boom
You'd definitely see the lightning before they could fire though. Limelight can't be hidden

upload_2019-5-21_21-1-43.png

The lightning from just charging the jutsu is basically a fire-works display on its own.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Alright.

The Ketsuryugan has visual/sensual genjutsu abilities (activates through either touch or eye-contact), and the ability to control liquids with high iron content. This is primarily used on blood, in which they can use the blood in one's body to modify their appearance, or morph into objects.
Then it won’t be effected
Shen I’d like to see you make a tier list of our OC’s using the tiermaker website[/QUOTE

Uh....no? Maybe? XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Log in, create your own template, add images of characters. If anything just put like a text box of a name in paint and download that as an image if you don’t have it
Edit: when you finish template then put them in their tiers

I need a major TLDR.
Aight so as it is now Pakura & Kakashi look like they're about to commit lover's suicide together. 4 Jonin vs 2 Biju.

10/10 odds.

There are reinforcements coming from Kumo and the Mist, and I guess Hama will tell them about the Mist reinforcements.

Kumo will probably take down Yukimaru and Kin might get yoinked in the confusion. Mei, i.e. the Mist, will be there to secure their borders and prevent a rampage, but the Yuki might wanna start a war, give or take some Mist Pride.

In light of the several monumental events, Mei and Ay might discuss a Kage Summit, and the joint summons from them should lead us right into the next arc.

Not war arc just shen thinking he can exterminate a bunch of kumo nin for some reason

To be fair, usually nameless ninja vs. ninja with a name go the way of the ninja with a name regardless or rank or number lol

*Tips Hat*

If anything they'll be staring down Kumo, so however Ay would react I guess.

I mean, Ay is not the most reasonable presence XD