• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because I am getting the impression of how I think my own characters do in the plot seems to hold the least amount of weight here. Which is troubling honestly...
And I'm telling you I am getting the impression that it's exactly because you don't think your thoughts hold any weight that you keep letting your characters get passively beaten down upon.

And I'm telling you I am getting the impression that it's exactly because you don't think your thoughts hold any weight that you keep letting your characters get passively beaten down upon.

I mean Azumi hasn't. Just cause I think my cast has been handled terrible by how I portrayed them doesn't mean I don't try in fights or just give up before the first punch.

That's cause your nooooot fiiiiighting fooooor ittttttttttt in the discussion.

There have been many instances of things you had a problem with that you didn't bring up until months later :T

I fought tooth and nail in the Tomiko vs. Kiro and Azumi vs. Kiro fights. That ended with stains and in Tomiko's case didn't amount to anything really. Discussion I mean XD

Nah, Aisha is getting paired up in this fight with Katsuo if we go by Dark's match tiring.

I made the match ups, Kenji will face Mori and Katsuo will face Aisha to prevent Jacob from fighting himself
that absolutely should not happen. Team Iwa and team Kumo should not happen. Considering half of both teams is godjacob, its in your best interest to go battle team Mist or team Konoha.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Fine then. Tayuya vs. Kai. You won't find it here but I was all on Shen's case in a convo in that battle as I felt it was a low blow to her. The Sound 4 fight in general in that arc.
.....so true
Kenji vs. Katsuo or Zaku would be ideal if I had to pick. For some reason I also want Madoka vs. Shura or Hyo or something.

But you know what I want more than anything in all honesty.

Tomiko vs. Sagiso.
Hey I would be up for Kenji vs Zaku

Hmpf, I won't be letting you win out of pity you know? You'd better have that fight planned out.

This would be the most important fight to me in the entire RP. It's more than just Tomiko vs. Sagiso it is me vs. you. It's to prove I can actually hang with one of you guys in a battle that I can actually be a decent writer in a battle for pete's sake. That I belong here.

Sagiso perhaps even more than Kiro represents this divide between the top of the pyramid with the majority. The natural prodigy with talents and skills and tactical insight beyond compare. With Tomiko being just the "here to have fun" type who by all accounts stands no chance on paper.

To show that is wrong. To try and prove she can compete, my cast can compete, I can compete. That I am not getting invested, not wasting my time on characters who won't matter when we escalate things and are just cannon fodder to the stars.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
This would be the most important fight to me in the entire RP. It's more than just Tomiko vs. Sagiso it is me vs. you. It's to prove I can actually hang with one of you guys in a battle that I can actually be a decent writer in a battle for pete's sake. That I belong here.

Sagiso perhaps even more than Kiro represents this divide between the top of the pyramid with the majority. The natural prodigy with talents and skills and tactical insight beyond compare. With Tomiko being just the "here to have fun" type who by all accounts stands no chance on paper.

To show that is wrong. To try and prove she can compete, my cast can compete, I can compete. That I am not getting invested, not wasting my time on characters who won't matter when we escalate things and are just cannon fodder to the stars.

I’m confident in Tomiko’s ability. After her recent power up, I have a good feeling about her