• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kenji honestly could possibly beat reaver, given that electricity typing there. There is a balance of you would believe it.

Even though reaver was a orginally a one-off mini boss that I cherished enough to revive
You make it sound like Kenji is a Pokémon, and now I can't stop laughing XD. You have a point, just need to find the right matchup.

And he became a character people either love or hate, so good job!

Shen, what balance? We have people like Reaver running around and Kenji, what is there to upset?

I do make my jokes, but there is a formula for balance, its just a bit skewed.
Not everyone is made to face one another well. Some skill sets are better suited for certain oc's than others, and that's okay.
It adds chances for speculation and growth, and a lot of good ol' smack talk in the discussion between butting heads.

It also keeps us from forming a 'power pyramid' with one or a few people at the top. Everyone has a chance to win, and everyone has a chance to be beat.

But even with that in mind, I'm still gonna beat all of you. ;)

I do make my jokes, but there is a formula for balance, its just a bit skewed.
Not everyone is made to face one another well. Some skill sets are better suited for certain oc's than others, and that's okay.
It adds chances for speculation and growth, and a lot of good ol' smack talk in the discussion between butting heads.

But even with that in mind, I'm still gonna beat all of you. ;)
I am not worried about that, you're the only person I don't fear fighting that is much better than me. I know I will lose, and I don't mind it. Kyuu on the other hand...kinda creeps me out

Zaku; you’ve yet to actually beat me y’a know.

Reaver: DEATH TO THE OPPOSITION!

Katsuo: I recall our first fight being a 2v1 where I held my own, and our second fight involved a lot of unexpected lava. You've yet to even tie without some kind of crutch. *Boops nose* But you got potential, kid.

I'm not even gonna lie, I'm proud of that. Love you Shen bb. XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Katsuo: I recall our first fight being a 2v1 where I held my own, and our second fight involved a lot of unexpected lava. You've yet to even tie without some kind of crutch. *Boops nose* But you got potential, kid.

I'm not even gonna lie, I'm proud of that. Love you Shen bb. XD

Zaku: ...you never even beat me though...so you can’t say anything about that. Heh, but i’d Like to show you who your messing with! *katsuo boops rat bite mark* ow....

Yeah. I have mixed feelings XD

Mori: Okay, glad we sorted that out!

Reaver is talking rather boldly considering his suit is blown to bits
He even talked boldly before his suit was invented, it’s just his persona lol

Zaku: ...you never even beat me though...so you can’t say anything about that. Heh, but i’d Like to show you who your messing with! *katsuo boops rat bite mark* ow....

Yeah. I have mixed feelings XD

He even talked boldly before his suit was invented, it’s just his persona lol
It's quite endearing, so bold even though his main way of attacking is destroyed. Some people would kill for that confidence

Katsuo: ...have you always spoke fluent Dumbass, or did you have to learn for Team Sound?

On the real, I wouldn't mind taking a swing at Reaver sometime in the future.

Edit: Id actually love to see Kido vs Kiro tbh. XD

Katsuo: *Drops Reaver in shallow lake* I win. Sink.
Actually somewhat tried by Kai, and it was pretty effective. Though pitfalls and traps that go under him are beginning to be ineffective as his suit was disabled 3 times that way XD. He can adapt.

I would be open to that. Just need him to construct his new suit

That one dude that got Kiro captured
Zaku: tch, must have been a weak guy anyway
Katsuo: ....how do you take a bath? How careful are you when you wipe?
If I blew on your palm and plugged the other, would you blow up like a balloon?

Zaku: take a bath? I uh...put corks in my air tubes

Zaku:...I’m not even going to comment on that