• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh? And which technique is that?

Dragon's Descent? White Spider Lily? Exploding Lotus Dance? Blade of Wind Hurricane? Deadly Flower Dance?

I mean, those were kinda one shot moves that I never used again after their initial appearances. The rest of Sagisō's arsenal is Gale Palm, Gentle Fist, Nadeshiko style, Shurikenjutsu :v

I was gonna bait you into close combat and then trap you in an 8 trigrams grid palm (A Fuinjitsu that's apart of the gentle fist) but then I thought better of it... I mean didn't really want to do that.
What?! There’s two techniques that you’re missing Kyuu... one for sure :(

Yeah, those were the first stuff I marked down lel

I was also expecting Sagisō to come close Kiro’s chakra points eventually.

Is Kiro really that much of a killer
I want a straight fight for purely enjoyment purposes, and since Shen is hellbent on killing one of my characters he's automatically out since it's too much of a pain. I've got an exam tmrw and Shen's characters are all suicidal, every time I fight Shen his characters try to take mine out in a place of drug-induced psychotic glory, such a pain~

The fight I want the Most is actually Hyō vs Taiyo, mainly cause I wanna have Hyō singing this;
Right before she falls in love with him. Taiyo's honestly the 'fun-est' character imo.

Second is Kiro, so I can have Sagisō lose without any real consequences.
If Kyuu doesn’t want me to go for the kill then I won’t.

What kindness exactly? So far I've only seen strategic plays and ruthlessness with a huge side of tea sipping
*sips tea*

If I was being ruthless, then if Sagisō so much as touches you once the battle's basically over. Any taps to the chest are crippled vital organs, arms and legs, and major arteries, Joints are dislocation, head is just insta-kill.

If I'm going the ruthless way then fuck chakra point I'm out to cause lethal damage in every blow.

*sips tea*

If I was being ruthless, then if Sagisō so much as touches you once the battle's basically over. Any taps to the chest are crippled vital organs, arms and legs, and major arteries, Joints are dislocation, head is just insta-kill.

If I'm going the ruthless way then fuck chakra point I'm out to cause lethal damage in every blow.
The fact that you only drink tea and not the blood of your victims is incredible given your killing opportunities

This feels like an incredibly overpowered take on the Hyuga. None of them have ever been portrayed as that dangerous to one touch.

If you go for the kill my kindness goes out the window.
Alright. I wasn’t planning to go for the kill. However, would Sagisō dislike Kiro if he nearly kills her?

Can I attempt to stab her? Does blood loss make it worse? What if she forces him to use a potentially fatal blow? What if it’s unintentional?

This is gonna be a tough challenge. There’s no way Sagisō will be knocked out with non lethal force. I mean there’s this one cool non lethal technique I wanted to try but then Kiro will be copy ninja 2.0 lel
This feels like an incredibly overpowered take on the Hyuga. None of them have ever been portrayed as that dangerous to one touch.
Not even one shot... one touch!! I’m dead lmao

Azumi should be a salesperson, imagine the money flowing in. And someone had fun with writing Tayuya didn't they?

Azumi: Come one come all! You ever feel down? Powerless? Weak, as if your voice doesn't matter? Well just join Azumi's crusade and we can help empower you and help tip the global scales and give you the power to change the world! Let's make the ninja world a beautiful place for all, and show those power hungry bigwigs of the great nations that you matter!

Alright. I wasn’t planning to go for the kill. However, would Sagisō dislike Kiro if he nearly kills her?

Can I attempt to stab her? Does blood loss make it worse? What if she forces him to use a potentially fatal blow? What if it’s unintentional?

This is gonna be a tough challenge. There’s no way Sagisō will be knocked out with non lethal force. I mean there’s this one cool non lethal technique I wanted to try but then Kiro will be copy ninja 2.0 lel

Join the club buddy, when Kyuu opens hunting season we're screwed. And I sure hope that hunting season isn't right now as ruptured eardrums take a couple of months to recover without help

Stabbing her is A-OK, and I mean more in the fact that your intent shouldn't be to kill her. She'll get ticked off by that, anything else is Fair Game.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Azumi: Come one come all! You ever feel down? Powerless? Weak, as if your voice doesn't matter? Well just join Azumi's crusade and we can help empower you and help tip the global scales and give you the power to change the world! Let's make the ninja world a beautiful place for all, and show those power hungry bigwigs of the great nations that you matter!
Absurd: Ah-ha! Ha-ah! Someone is speaking like a preformer!
epic post godjacob. very cool

I second that ^^

Nameless extra. You could kill one in canon by looking at them funny. Plus I presumed it was a heart strike not just the general chest.
When your stare causes Hellfire to erupted then yea. It was a strike to the Heart. But What else is in the Chest? Both Lungs, Liver, Pancreas, Intestines, Esophagus... just about everywhere inside the Chest/Abdomen area lies a vital organ which once injured will lead to your death sooner or later.

My point is, the Gentle Fist directly attacks your internal organs, and kill-zones are all over the body, so if I set out to really go on a murderous rampage then the slightest of touches is extremely dangerous. Neji gave Hinata Heart damage, and he wasn't even trying to kill her.

I've simply never gone for murderous blows against other characters (except Kidomaru cause Shen was asking for it)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Guess it's my turn to post, but before that, I need to ask a question, what is the logical extreme of FBS, the strongest it will get is in the spoiler below.
White FBS(can't remember the exact multiplier, someone help with that) plus Sage mode
i don't want to break the meta of this RP, and do I need your help to make sure that don't happen.