• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Plan is good (Not sure how it helps Kenji XD) but we need a reason the Leaf would let Tayuya & Kiro go with Sagiso, a foreigner when they are prisoners.
.Well, by that point Tayuya and Kiro would've inadvertently divulged enough information (through casual conversation, the entire reason Hinagiku put them together is so they'd talk and basically spill the beans of their own free will.) that their default soft stance would come into play and Tayuya would be classifed as 'helpless girl blinded by Orochimaru' much like many of the people Naruto Talk-no-Jutsu's and Kiro... would just be an overly vengeful child. At that point their rationale may be to simply leave him to his fate of being pusued by hunter-nin, as the leaf is practically his buffer, and he's not really a prisoner if you're protecting him.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I responded last. I wanted to give Reaver a chance to react to what Azumi claimed the test was all about. A chance to reflect on it you know?

No, we're actually waiting for you on that one. Azumi stated her goals to build Taka for the Glory of Amegakure.

Think I'll also get something up with Mei to move things along.

Ah okay. I hear ya. Just so you know I’m in the middle of a hurricane so I may not respond as quick as you’d like

Ah okay. I hear ya. Just so you know I’m in the middle of a hurricane so I may not respond as quick as you’d like
No worries, I kinda went off tangent with that post anyway.

Reforming the 7 Ninja Swordmen of the Mist is definitely the first step the Mist should take before worring about conquering land. and, later on Kiro can kill one of them and get the Kiba swords later.

oof florence got ya did it?

Stay safe!

Thanks! Yeah Florence knocked out the power, so you can imagine how that can slow production.

No worries, I kinda went off tangent with that post anyway.

Reforming the 7 Ninja Swordmen of the Mist is definitely the first step the Mist should take before worring about conquering land. and, later on Kiro can kill one of them and get the Kiba swords later.

Well almost all of them are dead or discarded. Only one or two are reformed as an enemy. But multitasking is a thing

I’ve dealt with Irma and Matthew in the past two years so I hv an idea of what you’re going through. So just focus on staying safe first.

Aw man, I thought Kiro was gonna get the swords for free. Oh well, killing a member of the 7 would look good on his resume :D

Thanks! Yeah Florence knocked out the power, so you can imagine how that can slow production.

Well almost all of them are dead or discarded. Only one or two are reformed as an enemy. But multitasking is a thing
yeaaaa, that's why we're reforming them by having the clans send their elite to test their compatibility with the swords. I was thinking of having my Hozuki Oc use a ninja sword...but they're honestly all pretty terrible for her...or just terrible in general.

I’ve dealt with Irma and Matthew in the past two years so I hv an idea of what you’re going through. So just focus on staying safe first.

Aw man, I thought Kiro was gonna get the swords for free. Oh well, killing a member of the 7 would look good on his resume :D
What more do you want? we already paid the shipping fee!

I assumed he was part of the generation that got killed off by Damos, since the generation before was Killed off by Gai's dad?
Zabuza was absent from the swordsman at the time, but he defected the same day they died
No lie I am gonna have a hard time liking Damos. He killed some of my favorites off screen just so he can look cool and be a replacement XD
Hahaha you mean all of one?

Eh, that's a pretty flimsy reason to keep him alive, but it'll work. He defected anyway, so it's not like we could trust him to wield a Ninja blade.

From reasons I will explain, he stole the sword he needed during the time the previous seven swordsman died, it’s not a matter of trust. Damos simply killed off the generation right before zabuza’s, and Zabuza got tempted by the bundle of perfectly good swords

Also RIP shark girl.

ou know if your skeptical I could let you in on the extremly long draft for the very event

If I did that I'd be bias, cause I think Kisame would murk Damos hard. He is really underestimated in terms of power and a monster. And I dislike Damos already so I would not be the most fair judge for this XD

Besides I gotta go soon, problem is that getting Zabuza to be a new swordsmen after he defected is not something one can so easily justify (Given his questionable reason for not being dead)

If I did that I'd be bias, cause I think Kisame would murk Damos hard. He is really underestimated in terms of power and a monster. And I dislike Damos already so I would not be the most fair judge for this XD

Besides I gotta go soon, problem is that getting Zabuza to be a new swordsmen after he defected is not something one can so easily justify (Given his questionable reason for not being dead)

Damos’s speciality would be apparent as to why he could defeat the seven swordsman, as need I remind you, you have no idea what damos’s Power is.

Questionable reason? Not being a swordsman would cover that very well...

Damos’s speciality would be apparent as to why he could defeat the seven swordsman, as need I remind you, you have no idea what damos’s Power is.

Seems weird how his "speciality" could cover the diverse styles of the Seven Swordsmen. Yes they all use swords but they do not fight the same. Shark girl and Kisame have completely different styles to name one example. I'll wait and see and if I am wrong I will admit as such. But I am just starting with an unfavorable view of Damos. That could change once you get him in the plot.

Questionable reason? Not being a swordsman would cover that very well...

A rather convenient defection. But regardless of that it doesn't explain why he'd be a swordsmen now if he already defected.

Seems weird how his "speciality" could cover the diverse styles of the Seven Swordsmen. Yes they all use swords but they do not fight the same. Shark girl and Kisame have completely different styles to name one example. I'll wait and see and if I am wrong I will admit as such. But I am just starting with an unfavorable view of Damos. That could change once you get him in the plot.

A rather convenient defection. But regardless of that it doesn't explain why he'd be a swordsmen now if he already defected.

You will see instantly whenever I show you the fight why they never stood a chance. Whenever i show Damos in the story, (which is getting ever closer to becoming reality) you will see why

He could simply steal the sword you know. Being already a talented swordsman by nature, he stole the sword on his way out, defecting.

You will see instantly whenever I show you the fight why they never stood a chance. Whenever i show Damos in the story, (which is getting ever closer to becoming reality) you will see why

*Cough* Villain Sue *Cough* XD

This makes me curious. Even if I am annoyed by it, but I am excited to see where you go with this. Should be interesting insight.

He could simply steal the sword you know. Being already a talented swordsman by nature, he stole the sword on his way out, defecting.

I mean being recgonized and part of the actual swordsmen that Mei is calling for.

*Cough* Villain Sue *Cough* XD

This makes me curious. Even if I am annoyed by it, but I am excited to see where you go with this. Should be interesting insight.

I mean being recgonized and part of the actual swordsmen that Mei is calling for.

Not a villain sue, just his speciality being something they simply couldn’t counter. Temari wasn’t a villain sue when she beat tenten so utterly. It’s speciality.

Who said anything about being recongnized as being official by Mei?