• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I'm just saying in a ninja world, when a major catastrophe happens the first thing people will think is not "natural disaster."

Just saying that’s one option. Or they can pin it on a raiding bandit gang pillaged and destroyed the village, and the mist would front that they are putting the land into more well Protected hands of the mist, blaming the leaf’s carelessness on the slaughter.

Just saying that’s one option. Or they can pin it on a raiding bandit gang pillaged and destroyed the village, and the mist would front that they are putting the land into more well Protected hands of the mist, blaming the leaf’s carelessness on the slaughter.

Danzo: Alright. Keep talking that shit. Do what you wish. We'll see what happens, you should know fucking with other nations is my specialty.

It's a port city... a massive hub for trade...there is no subtle way to wipe it from the face of the earth. Maybe if it was a village squat in the middle of nowhere that'd be feasible, but any form of slaughtering civilians will likely be noticed in a matter of days. Besides, we'd get blamed for a Tsunami even if it wasn't our fault, it's kinda the default assumption.

It's a port city... a massive hub for trade...there is no subtle way to wipe it from the face of the earth. Maybe if it was a village squat in the middle of nowhere that'd be feasible, but any form of slaughtering civilians will likely be noticed in a matter of days. Besides, we'd get blamed for a Tsunami even if it wasn't our fault, it's kinda the default assumption.

There’s the pirate option, posing as kumo ninjas and letting some villagers go alive to spread the word, kill all the villagers and pose as them and legally seperate from the land of fire, there are tons of options here

Name: Rika Yuriko
Village: Kumogakure
Jutsu type: Lightning Release Ninjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu, Wind Release Ninjutsu
Description: Dark skin with short silver hair and yellow eyes. Average height with an athletic build, and above average bust for her age. Wears a dark green top with silver cargo shorts along with some rap wrapped around her right ankle
Bio: Grew up a prodigy among her class, with basic skills in twin elemental natures after intense training from her father. However, when she ended up causing the death of her father after a loss of control of her abilities in a moment of emotional duress during a bandit attack. She saw the grim reality of death involved with the ninja path and made a vow to never use her abilities to hurt or kill anyone again. But heal instead, and focused additional studies on medical ninjutsu as she made a pledge to make a difference in the ninja world without the need to take a life.
Dislikes: Arguments, "Big headed jerks", Combat
Missions completed: 20 (A-0, B-1, C-9, D-10)

=========================================================================================
Bio is basic as hell. I apologize. I considered Gale Release, but none of my OCs have a Kekkei Genkai and I wanted a different elemental combo to work with. Hope it is passable.

Name: Rika Yuriko
Village: Kumogakure
Jutsu type: Lightning Release Ninjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu, Wind Release Ninjutsu
Description: Dark skin with short silver hair and yellow eyes. Average height with an athletic build, and above average bust for her age. Wears a dark green top with silver cargo shorts along with some rap wrapped around her right ankle
Bio: Grew up a prodigy among her class, with basic skills in twin elemental natures after intense training from her father. However, when she ended up causing the death of her father after a loss of control of her abilities in a moment of emotional duress during a bandit attack. She saw the grim reality of death involved with the ninja path and made a vow to never use her abilities to hurt or kill anyone again. But heal instead, and focused additional studies on medical ninjutsu as she made a pledge to make a difference in the ninja world without the need to take a life.
Dislikes: Arguments, "Big headed jerks", Combat
Missions completed: 20 (A-0, B-1, C-9, D-10)

=========================================================================================
Bio is basic as hell. I apologize. I considered Gale Release, but none of my OCs have a Kekkei Genkai and I wanted a different elemental combo to work with. Hope it is passable.

Sure it’s passable as a side character. Accepted

There’s the pirate option, posing as kumo ninjas and letting some villagers go alive to spread the word, kill all the villagers and pose as them and legally seperate from the land of fire, there are tons of options here
Too above board, too obvious, anything that's even going to register as 'a problem' to the leaf will probably get their attention, and we don't want that. Can't leave any trails behind. The village should be put under Mist rule with Konoha none the wiser, and until the moment comes where the Mist can absorb it, it should appear and act just like a village under Konoha rule.

The minute they realize somethings wrong, it should've already been far too late.

Too above board, too obvious, anything that's even going to register as 'a problem' to the leaf will probably get their attention, and we don't want that. Can't leave any trails behind. The village should but put under Mist rule with Konoha none the wiser, and until the moment comes where the Mist can absorb it, it should appear and act just like a village under Konoha rule.

The minute they realize somethings wrong, it should've already been far too late.

Hmmm so I take it that your for the kill everyone and replace them with mist doppelgangers, posing as citizens of the village?

Hmmm so I take it that your for the kill everyone and replace them with mist doppelgangers, posing as citizens of the village?
What, no! I'm for poisoning the people's ideology with genjutsu and slowly shifting their beliefs. We need to absorb the native population because the Mist doesn't have much of it, a population that is. They shouldn't be killing anyone.

What, no! I'm for poisoning the people's ideology with genjutsu and slowly shifting their beliefs. We need to absorb the native population because the Mist doesn't have much of it, a population that is. They shouldn't be killing anyone.

That’s one possibility, as genjustu is more the hozuki’s speciality and the shortfall of the Yuki. Although killing and replacing does sound incredibly tempting with quicker results too

That’s one possibility, as genjustu is more the hozuki’s speciality and the shortfall of the Yuki. Although killing and replacing does sound incredibly tempting with quicker results too
Haste makes waste; while shifting the people is slower it's more beneficial in the long run. It's more about subtly than power, we're at a disadvantage when it comes to invasion, so we want this to be quick and with no loose ends.

Quick as in our ability to create a foothold on the mainland rather than to capture the village.

Haste makes waste; while shifting the people is slower it's more beneficial in the long run. It's more about subtly than power, we're at a disadvantage when it comes to invasion, so we want this to be quick and with no loose ends.

Quick as in our ability to create a foothold on the mainland rather than to capture the village.

Hmmm alright you’ve convinced me, that was a good argument on your part.

Makes me wonder what the Yuki would do for this effort then

Hmmm alright you’ve convinced me, that was a good argument on your part.

Makes me wonder what the Yuki would do for this effort then
Well, I really don't know that's why I wasn't planning on giving them the job. Though...I'll try to think of something. The Piracy was a good idea, it just can't happen anywhere in Mist waters, we can't really be known for having pirates, really hurts trade.

shinobi_world_map_by_deidara465-d3cuj0y.jpg

alright, notice that body of water between Kumo and Iwa? Kumo and Iwa are pretty rich, or at least Kumo is, I don't think anybody would notice if a few of their ships went missing. If you get what I mean~

Ah I see, gonna raise some capital with good ol’ piracy. Messa like a dis :\=|:

While that bordering palm could go to the hozuki with the genjustu idea, do you see that thin neck of territory the land of fire has next to all of that unclaimed territory? What if there was a civil war within those territories to try and vexed from the leaf, and since the lead would be too busy with everything else it’s doing, the mist offers to quell it, with the price of taking a portion of said land. This along with unclaimed territory could be scooped up by the mist in a heartbeat

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Come to think of it, we have no notable Cloud OC....
I'm pointing this out due to the fact that I'm taking up the mantle for that, Jacob does not need another OC on his hands. If I'm allowed to that is.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Danzo: Alright. Keep talking that shit. Do what you wish. We'll see what happens, you should know fucking with other nations is my specialty.
*two seconds later Danzo gets fucked* screw the mist the only place that’s safe for my OC’s is the Hyuga clan

I don't think either would work, but we'll see what happens when we get there. This Mist plot seems like it will suffocate all other plots XD.
... thank you for not making me say it

Proof that Kyuu can take over the world if he has enough power

Seriously tho, my OC’s are screwed if they aren’t in the Hyuga clan (except Kanshi). The mist is a bigger threat than the akatsuki and sound

Oh and one last thing: Retro this is proof that you just can’t plan in this RP

Last edited:

Come to think of it, we have no notable Cloud OC....
I'm pointing this out due to the fact that I'm taking up the mantle for that, Jacob does not need another OC on his hands. If I'm allowed to that is.
We really don’t need one
*two seconds later Danzo gets fucked* screw the mist the only place that’s safe for my OC’s is the Hyuga clan

... thank you for not making me say it

Proof that Kyuu can take over the world if he has enough power

Seriously tho, my OC’s are screwed if they aren’t in the Hyuga clan (except Kanshi). The mist is a bigger threat than the akatsuki and sound

Oh and one last thing: Retro this is proof that you just can’t plan in this RP

Nebulix...Kanshi...move him

Kenji: Considering I've had minimal story presence, and when I did I just end up losing given my trash win record, do I exist really?
Kenji: Considering I've had minimal story presence, and when I did I just end up losing given my trash win record, do I exist really?

I do often forget he exists. Perhaps if he did something big or noticeable?

I aim to try.

Though, I did try to get him more interactions with Sagiso (The one who humilated him with that ass kicking and he made a vow to get even with) but then Shen decided to randomize pairs when they went in the tunnels during the invasion arc XD

I aim to try.

Though, I did try to get him more interactions with Sagiso (The one who humilated him with that ass kicking and he made a vow to get even with) but then Shen decided to randomize pairs when they went in the tunnels during the invasion arc XD

Hey the majority decided this, don’t go blaming it on me XD. Also I’m surprised your still holding a grudge

Hey the majority decided this, don’t go blaming it on me XD. Also I’m surprised your still holding a grudge

That arc ruined Kenji's chance of doing stuff in the RP XD (To this point). Was able to salvage it by being paired with Sagiso's sister, but even their chance to make a connection was interrupted by a flood and another person coming in to help save her so they had no chance to chat/bond or do anything XD

That arc ruined Kenji's chance of doing stuff in the RP XD (To this point). Was able to salvage it by being paired with Sagiso's sister, but even their chance to make a connection was interrupted by a flood and another person coming in to help save her so they had no chance to chat/bond or do anything XD

Sometimes I think you often forget about him entirely, as that was a good week worth’s of interaction you could have done between the flood and then. If you didn’t interact with people don’t blame us, that’s on you

Sometimes I think you often forget about him entirely, as that was a good week worth’s of interaction you could have done between the flood and then. If you didn’t interact with people don’t blame us, that’s on you

I had Kenji make the effort, though I agree he needs more stuff to do. It's just Furijia was scared at the time for chatting about (And the flood kicked in while Kenji was trying to reassure her) and I had to control literally all of Konoha at he same time as that exchange happened given the invasion was going on. So I had like 7-10 POVs I had to switch between XD

Just saying he had no help in this area given the in-universe circumstances, though I acknowledge part of blame is on me.

Worry not, Sagiso will soon begin her journey across the Ninja world.

The only things she'll stay in Konoha to do are
1) Start Learning the Twin Lion Step.
2) Go through the Thousand Spars Ritual of the Hyuga clan.

and she might take Zeno along with her.

She could also take Kiro with her, as well as Tayuya and Shura.

Really the biggest issue for me is my cast is an ensemble, so I have to divide up screen time and as such they sometimes don't get the posts they need (Which is my fault.) And when they do get screen time, they typically just act as fodder (Exists to lose for other characters) or support for other characters.

Only Tomiko & Azumi have escaped this. And Tomiko is the biggest example of the fodder role so even she is not totally safe. So I have to focus in and give my cast greater focus. With their training stuff, I do hope to at least resolve the noticeable power gap betwen them and the cast.