• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is tayuya talking with ay? Also field Genjutsu? If he can’t see orochimaru how can see kushina?

nah. Sasuke was a kid
shisui_carries_itachi_by_weissdrum-d9webg2.png

Shisui is at least a couple of years older than Itachi, at the very least.

And the barrier is probably like the Susanō, let's things in and out if the user wants.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
shisui_carries_itachi_by_weissdrum-d9webg2.png

Shisui is at least a couple of years older than Itachi, at the very least.

And the barrier is probably like the Susanō, let's things in and out if the user wants.
Omg Itachi is sooo adorable!!! But that wasn’t the scene I’m referring to.
I still don't know how to do that :p

And Nebulix if you really want Shisui to still have that and not have it be "wasted" we could negotiate with Shen and kyuu to make it another high level genjutsu instead. Though that is up to them cause I am fine with this as it is.
its fine

When you're trying to find reliable information in the Boruto Databooks, but the character cards say Chōchō is stronger than Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura...
Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_3.png

Chōchō's 150 against, Naruto's 110, Sasuke's 130, Sakura's 100...

Like...I'm just done. I'm going to bed. :(

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I went to bed for lik 2 and a half hours and a lot went down. Darn it
Yeah that happens...
Also I need help with saving Furijia in a non auto-y way while also dealing with the electric shock, which is why I haven't posted yet, also are the Jonin guards just going to ignore Seiun?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yeah that happens...
Also I need help with saving Furijia in a non auto-y way while also dealing with the electric shock, which is why I haven't posted yet, also are the Jonin guards just going to ignore Seiun?

Let’s say for the moment they do ignore him.

And maybe save her by evaporating the water around her using your fire?

The moment that Reaver was within range, Mori tried to sweep his legs in the hope that he would fall over and that his armor would prevent him from getting back up. "Let's see if you can shatter my will as well! Eat dirt Toolbox!" He acted confident, but he was a nervous wreck on the inside. This opponent had to be atleast chuunin level, if not low jounin.

Hmmmm pretty gutsy. Especially considering your practically trying to trip this with your legs XD

upload_2018-6-18_9-33-39.jpeg

My second character
Name: Yusa
Village: Uchiha village
Jutsu type: Lighting jutsu and (here’s the special part) ice jutsu
Description: Itachis hair style but smaller, green shirt with Uchiha logo, black shorts, green shoes
Bio: he was born with his sister (lily) outside the village, instead of going back with the other Uchihas, Kakashi sensai took care of him and taught him Lighting style and his mother was a ice user so he adapted her ability
Dislikes: really doesn’t care, but hates his parents
Missions completed: 15 D, 4 C ranks, 1 B rank, 0 A and S ranks

My second character
Name: Yusa
Village: Uchiha village
Jutsu type: Lighting jutsu and (here’s the special part) ice jutsu
Description: Itachis hair style but smaller, green shirt with Uchiha logo, black shorts, green shoes
Bio: he was born with his sister (lily) outside the village, instead of going back with the other Uchihas, Kakashi sensai took care of him and taught him Lighting style and his mother was a ice user so he adapted her ability
Dislikes: really doesn’t care, but hates his parents
Missions completed: 15 D, 4 C ranks, 1 B rank, 0 A and S ranks

Ice justu isn’t possible without being related to the Yuki clan. A rare bloodline that belongs to the mist

The sweep to the legs on Reaver connected making a loud “CLANK!” ...reaver just looked down at his assualter like he couldn’t believe he just tried to out strength him. He almost believed that there was more to it than this, As he couldn’t believe that his enemy at attempted this tactic. He just decided to go with it, his extension glowing red.

“A bold but a bad move. Insect!”

He brought his hand and slammed it to the ground an inch from his enemy. The extension coming from his arm then shoved back in, like a cannon shell. The cartrage violently detonated the ground, super heated energy exploding violently outwards. His extension was a hand cannon! Seemingly a one time use however

I like that Reaver is like "Did this fool really just do this?'

Taiyo
The genin attempted to reach put for Furijia and then swim up to apologize. Unfourtunately, due to water's conductive nature towards electricity, Taiyo ended getting a rather shocking surprise when he reached out. He was sent in a temporary paralyzed state, but he could still use Chakra. In a last ditch effort, he focused his chakra into his hands and released it, evaporating the water near him and Furijia.
I bet that was very Shocking!

Oh, since you’re new and you’re using an Uchiha, I think I should give you some info on my character. Kiro is an Uchiha as well but he’s from the Mist. But basically he despises the rest of the Uchiha clan and eventually he will take part in the Uchiha massacre. So yeah, just a heads up for when he notices Lily.
Lily’s not the only one and when Uchiha gets massacred Yusa will be left out